Redpill Me on Dead woman who had computer

Is the hype justified?

Attached: Screenshot 2018-12-23 at 16.04.47.png (449x339, 136K)

>invented a concept that already existed in paper medium

If she didn’t figure it out, someone else would have. People were literally cutting and pasting typewritten text for centuries before computers.

It’s important, but not unique.

tell us about her story? did she work on terminals and x11 or what?

Yes, considering secretary work was always considered for women its not surprise there are many female names in computing history, nothing wrong with some deserved praise

>If she didn’t figure it out, someone else would have.

That can be said for literally everything moron.

Wow now they're openly saying women should be credited for copying and pasting. Pitiful!

>this concept that existed for millenia would never had been invented had not been for this woman
Fucking retards, I swear to god. This is such a meaningless "invention" that I'm not sure why anyone would even bother to mention it.
It's not like it was a groundbreaking invention that lead the way for future development. It's something that existed in other forms long before, ffs.

>secretary work was always considered for women

Read a book retard

the only thing women have been able to come up with is copying and pasting the work of men

Attached: 1541069231842.jpg (258x245, 12K)

If a Man had invented it, we would probably have multiple Copy and Paste inputs to choose from, with a menu/GUI. instead we are stuck with one which is invisible until you use it.

Women fucked that up too.

i use Cut only now so i dont have to think about her

>That can be said for literally everything

Prove it.

ITT: crybabies

exactly what I was just thinking
copy&paste, as well as cut have always seemed half assed and I'm surprised they've never revisited the functionality of those features

Not only are they not as useful as they could be, they've always been a gaping security vulnerability

I'm surprised by the number of people who don't use cut, most seem to copy - delete - paste

This thread sure triggered a lot of incels, you really can't tolerate to see a woman do anything

>copy&paste, as well as cut have always seemed half assed and I'm surprised they've never revisited the functionality of those features
Some clipboard programs have multiple buffers you can request. Just build a GUI around it. Make it support exploring buffers, switching buffers and previewing images. I am surprised no one made a wrapper around such a clipboard program yet.
>Not only are they not as useful as they could be, they've always been a gaping security vulnerability
The idea is to provide a buffer where you can store things you want to "paste", reuse somewhere else. If you amek passwords store in there, you could aswell make it a file and grep the password.
Instead, just empty the clipboard after pasting it, if you are that paranoid.

Copy/Paste is utter garbage compared literally any other method, such as registers on vim. We are unlucky that the single copy item became the dominant paradigm, because it's terrible.

Surprised it's a Jew?

I thought this was a troll picture for a second. Good thing men invented computers or her invention wouldn’t be worth very much.

Everything you just described has been readily-available in rvery Linux distro for years

guess thats why no one knows about it

Ouch.

Attached: 1440806286266.jpg (480x209, 13K)

any programming experience, yourself, /pol?

For me is more of a cut, paste, paste. I want visual confirmation I didn't fuck up.

>woman invented digital copy & paste
based and based and based and based and based and based and based and based and based and based and based and based and based and based and based and based and based and based and based and based and based and based and based and based and based and based and based and based and estrogenpilled

check m8