Rate my christmas haul

Currently the only applefag in our house, won't be for much longer. Thought you'd like this.

Feels good to have a proper job (and bitcoin kek) and to be able to provide for a wife and children.

Attached: autisttrigger.jpg (3101x958, 359K)

This is better than watching some retard's livestream of cutting his own dick off
Thanks OP

What a retarded LARP.

Attached: 1369520726050.jpg (500x500, 125K)

just admit it. You'd buy this... if you could afford it.

Where's your order confirmation and delivery details user?

Attached: 1359666443736.png (735x869, 504K)

I'd buy a new thinkpad workstation if I could afford it. For tablets, I'd go with some light thinkpad and probably another very small windows one. For the phone I'd go with something that runs Android and lets me do the stuff I want to do.

If this is real, you will regret this after certain time lol

>If this is real,
Of course it isn't, it happens quite often.
>retarded newfag makes "h-heh lets trigger Jow Forums autists" thread
>someone asks for order confirmation/proof
>op stops responding and thread dies

imagine spending $300+ on those shitty wireless earbuds el oh el

How do you even get a credit limit to go past $10,000?
That's loan territory.

post order confirmation faggot

I own several macs and and an iphone and I absolutely wouldn't waste £12k on this if I had £12k to "waste". This is a year off work, or 6 months of travelling, or enough to start a business, or enough for a small plot of land.

no one that has a decent understanding of technology would throw money on apple
the money for the monitor alone is enough to buy 6 Dell SE2717H on eyefinity setup and still have money to throw on some vega cards..

Some of the items are priced reasonably especially when you get a premium feel which pretty much no case manufacturers are competing with. For example, the low end Mac Mini and MacBook are good value, especially if you pick one up second hand.

I rate it very poorly

>imac
>monitor

I'd rather have reliable ugly hardware than a computer with a premium feel but with horribly apple electric engineering inside

>premium feel
yeah no

>mac mini
they were a thing back when the only solution was intel nuc
nowdays that ryzen emb gives superior perfomance and 4 4k outputs and more storage and and and and for the price of a mac mini its really moot to even think about buying one

> 4-core/4-thread iMac in 2018, while everyone is on at least 6-core
> not the 27 inch iMac, or the iMac Pro
> 12 inch macbook with pentium tier performance
> downgrading to the iPhone XR, which doesn't even have force touch (even the iPhone 6S has)
> the 13 inch macbook pro would be fine if it had 16GB of RAM
> AirPods are fine
for 12K you could've done much better

>spends 12k
>buys MacBook
>MACBOOK

>1TB fusion drive
It's a meme, get a real SSD. At least get the 2TB drive. The 1TB drive only comes with 32GB SSD but the 2TB comes with 128GB.

>iPhone Xr
>paying $750 for a phone that doesn't even have FHD screen
should have gone with Xs / Xs Max