Previous thread
>Read
(Cross-thread)

>GNU/Linux questions?
>PC building?
>Programming questions?
>Good, cheap, laptops?
>Cheap electronics?
>How to activate any version of windows?
>Where can I get Win 7 or LTSB?
pastebin.com/smjvLZN4
pastebin.com/quC0gz4j
pastebin.com/gHCCFBkt
pastebin.com/4LvsAFk7

Attached: a9KPGdL_460s.jpg (460x412, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

help.hotjar.com/hc/en-us/articles/115011867948-Using-JavaScript-to-Trigger-Heatmaps
my.mixtape.moe/slgqco.mp3
polsy.org.uk/stuff/ytrestrict.cgi
instaud.io/
vocaroo.com/
windowscentral.com/how-disable-windows-10-fast-startup
support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/firefox-starts-automatically-when-i-restart-window
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I am kinda loosing hope here so any help would be appreciated.

Has anyone ever worked with Hotjar?

We use it in the company to see whatever the fuck the users do in the site. However some pages change depending on the user's profile and i need javascript triggers to know which page they are accessing.

However when i try following the steps available in hotjar it simply doesnt work and the page doesnt even load.

reference page.

help.hotjar.com/hc/en-us/articles/115011867948-Using-JavaScript-to-Trigger-Heatmaps

Pic unrelated

Attached: 96d934ff6c9bbf0b6f07351333f266db1bfe5ca5.png (768x1333, 349K)

How do I post music (mp3) on Jow Forums?
What's the typical method?

How's VPNhub? It seems to have alot of features that seem too good to be true, also it's advertized on a Hiro Jow Forums which is a red flag. If not this any other recommendations on paid VPNs?

why does my script run fine with
>python script.py
but not
>py script.py

windows 10 btw

How do i recursively search for filenames on windows command line? findstr and find both search the contents of files, while i want to quickly search the entire drive for filenames containing certain keywords

because your interpreter is named python not py

well its obviously trying to execute the script when I use py, i just get linking errors that dont happen when i use python

Cybersecurity degrees aren't a joke, right? I made a thread about it and got bullied. I don't want to make my time getting one be a waste even if I'm getting a full ride..

Attached: 1543298425588.png (382x417, 245K)

ok i see it now, py runs an entirely different installation of python, fuck

>be typical IT introvert
>get job with normies remotely yea!
>they want to video conference constantly
>fuckme.jpg
>constantly staring at my own face
>watching them flip/arrange their hair
>always paying attention to something else (millenials)
>extremely uncomfortable and this translates to work

How do I get over this?

If you're good enough to get a full scholarship, you're good enough to tell them to fuck off. Whatever you're learning in school right now is already obsolete.

No one cares about degrees anyway. Come to us when you're sitting for your CISSP.

God I wish that were me

upload it somewhere else and post a link to download or stream it

Follow-up.

>be typical IT introvert
>get job with normies remotely yea!
>realize they want to video conference
>want me to share the screen
>fuck.jpg
>quickly close shit that they could be put off by
>now stuck with default background and Window$ because they're terrified of anything else.

It gets worse. . . .

>Upload it somewhere else and post a link
Yeah but the question is where

>or stream it
Does that mean playable in browser?
That sounds ideal if so

I have to get a job in the field for experience to get a CISSP first.

Never mind. Just typical normie shit that I have been so insulated from for so long that it's just a shock to hear someone actually say that nothing is happening, when they just don't understand what needs to be done.

I think I need to go back to the basement.

Strange thing. I used 4k on my TV before perfectly fine. Couple months now and I wanna try 4k and the screen says no signal or show the screen for all bit but it'll be compressed on the sides and there will be alot of noise and lines popping up all over the screen.
What's happening?

And if you can't figure out how to do that without a degree, you're not going to get much help here. Just the bullying you already experienced.

nvm solved it

associate of isc2 towards cissp always meets the dod requirements

Why am I getting Error 526 all of a sudden when I am trying to post certain pictures?

Okay so besides that my pc crashed and when ever I log in there is a black screen and then it crashes. So I went into low resolution mode via advanced start-up, kinda like booting to safe mode. And it still crashed after about a minute whilst start up programs where still booting up.
I updated my Nvidia drivers couple hours ago so I'm gonna try a roll back now.

I'm on Manjaro and it randomly blocks me from using wifi by hardblocking WLAN. It's random though, like sometimes when I log in it's fine, other times it's blocked. Any idea why this is or how to fix it?

I've got a logic problem that I just can't seem to think of an elegant solution to:

>have a csv file with dates in the format year:month:day
>need months to be the x axis
> how do I scale the x axis labels to accurately reflect the data?

So basically, I'm struggling to think of a function that determines "where" the month labels on the x axis will fall, as the data is consistent throughout the months, so it can't just be evenly spaced.

Can anyone think of an elegant solution to this? Sure, I could do it in ~25 lines maybe, but there must be a better way.

In python btw

Ty mates

data is inconsistent**

What is the command line to install Vulkan on Ubuntu? I can't find anything
thanks

Is thermal grizzly kyronaut worth the hype or should I just stick to my stock?

If this is serious, when you want to install something on ubuntu, still google "vulkan install linux" and it will give you the different distro options

sometimes specifying ubuntu gives weird results

How do I find which countries a video on youtube isn't blocked in? I'm in Europe and usually American proxies work

Attached: 1534871622228.png (426x364, 50K)

Can someone point me towards a decent headset that isn't LE EPIC GAMER READY 4000, just looking for good sound and mic quality, and comfortable for long periods of time on my head.
Also something that work break in 2 months, I've had enough of those.

won't break*

mixtape.moe is quite good for that type of stuff.
Example:
my.mixtape.moe/slgqco.mp3

polsy.org.uk/stuff/ytrestrict.cgi

Why do you have two Python installations? 2.7 and current?

No. All headsets are either super expensive professional gear or gaymer shit.
Go read the wiki.

Lads,

I'm going to use 4G mobile for my home net access and I'm thinking about how we are going to watch stuff together.

Of course, 4G is not a viable option for having me and my gf streaming shit at the same time.

We also need to get ourselves a monitor or something to watch shit together.

So I'm thinking:

Monitor + Chromecast Device + Laptop w/ External Storage.

Download stuff over torrent during the night into the drives. Then have a Plex server running. And a chromecast device to send shit over from our phones.

Any other better or cheaper way to do it??
Help me out fellas, I don't have much money to spend.

Attached: 1529931911163.png (323x394, 357K)

does anyone know what kind of cable i need to charge it ?

Attached: WhatsApp Image 2018-12-23 at 20.35.14.jpg (800x1600, 48K)

>polsy.org.uk/stuff/ytrestrict.cgi
Well shit

Attached: 1540149864916.png (330x92, 2K)

LEAVE MY WAIFU ALONE REEEEEEEE

Apparently in legacy skype versions you had the option to import all your contacts into a VCF file at the click of a button, they forced me to upgrade to the POS version though and it's not there anymore by the looks of it

Do i really have to go thru all the contacts one by one if i want to back them up? Jeez gg micropoo

Attached: wtf.png (539x333, 184K)

it is all in the cloud now so ms dosent allow you to do such things anymore, seeing how they are in the cloud and ms can never fuck it up and lose them

I\m thinking of installing Windows 10 to improve performance in games, now I'm using Windows 7. Assuming I have the drivers for Win10, will all my software from Win7 work without problems? Is there a possibility that some software will not be compatible?

Why things don't just work?

Attached: get this when trying to upload any file bigger than 1mb.png (1264x795, 49K)

because Peru is a shithole and pisco is chilean

Hi lads pls help I dun fucked up

I have an issue that i think is really unique. I tried googling it and i found nothing.
The problem is that my ISP has recently upgraded my internet to beyond 500/500. When i try to download a bunch of shit at the same time, it starts to make my PC stutter. I am talking 55mb/s+.
I tried to do an internet speed test to see exactly what it is and when it reached 536mbit download my PC LITERALLY shut off.
I have never experienced that shit in my life.
Wtf is going on?

This is how VPN services work and not VPNs as a whole nor is this the original intent of VPNs. Running your own VPN isn't like this. Really embarrassing pic for anyone with a tiny bit of understanding of how a VPN actually works

only if you answer the question

Attached: 573a85af576210e6022e852a6dd7d6d95f246df1.png (1008x1424, 317K)

How does Hiro block me from uploading lewds but nonlewds upload just fine?

How can I circumvent this?

Attached: sddefault.jpg (640x480, 27K)

what does the browser tell you? any errors in the console?
does the script even load? umatrix blocks this script by default, maybe you have an adblocker that prevents those?

>because Peru is a shithole
Pretty much.
>pisco is chilean
Take that back you fucking faggot.

Also it seems to be a problem for more people so I guess I don't have to do anything on my end, /wsg/ is also starting to feel it, will Jow Forums finally die?

Do any of those reverse phone lookup sites actually work? Looking around, they seem to be scams be it's important that I get a name and address for this guy.

what is so good about private trackers?

cant i just stream most things? and download torrent files like ive been doing the last 15 years?

shit, i don't remember exactly what was the error. the site would use heatmaps normally but when using javascript the page wouldn't even load. there were some errors in the console, i believe it was something like "could not read property of X".

it isn't add block, i dont have that in my work notebook that sadly i left at my workplace.

If I have a domain, what is the easiest way to setup an email on this domain with decent spam detection?

VPNs look unhealthy and disgusting

the easiest way would be to pay for some online service which lets you use custom domains.
some domain registries give you a free mail server with a domain too.

why come I can't upload images?

>close all programs
>shut down windows 10

>turn on computer
>log in
>firefox already opened

What's going on here?

instaud.io/
vocaroo.com/

windowscentral.com/how-disable-windows-10-fast-startup

Firefox been doing the same to me since the version 63.0 for some reason, I do this
support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/firefox-starts-automatically-when-i-restart-window

can I use flutter to develip ios apps in windows?

Windows 10:
My computer takes like a good 30 seconds to alt tab in and out of some games. It looks like it kind of "restarts" the monitor as if the resolution is changing, but I'm certain the games are running at the monitor's native resolution.
I've tried everything I found on google - disabling fullscreen optimizations, disabling focus assist, and I also messed around with every combination of desktop scaling options in the nvidia control panel. It seems like the only fix to my problem is to turn off my second monitor, but obviously that's not ideal.
I read some things on how it could be because of different refresh rates (main monitor is 144hz, second is 60hz), but I also tried setting my main monitor to 60hz which did not fix it. Another thing is that even when it is set at 144hz, some games have no issues with alt tabbing at all.
Please help me fix this issue

artist?

>ordered tool kit on ebay
>usps
>expecting it to arrive monday, i can wait a day
>check shipping info to see where its at
>out for delivery
>its a sunday

U wot m8. I thought theres no mail on sunday.

Assume you can't do 1440p 144hz is it better to do 1440p 60hz or 1080p 144hz? Does the kind of game you're playing matter?

What should I buy if I want to connect my headphone to two devices?
Want to connect it to my laptop and my piano so I can hear both at once. Trying to make some music

Hey guys,
My laptop screen just broke and i need to replace it.
I know its original one was a LED 15.6'' 60Hz 1366x768 (garbage, i know, however its more than enough for my plebeian needs), do i need to know something else?
I've looked it up on aliexpress there seems to be a lot of models ("LP156WH2, N156BGE-L21, N156BGE-L0B, etc", how do i choose one?

Sorry for being retarded and thanks a lot.

Attached: descarta2.jpg (340x286, 15K)

What is the purpose of those male to male jump wires included in the kit?
All components and sensors in the kit connect to the breadboard and the components using male to female wires.

Attached: 91nRepQ8HwL._AC_SL1500_.jpg (1500x1500, 412K)

Many people prefer a higher frame rate over a higher resolution.

There's this software I use and it comes with a 1 month free trial. Basically it's over and I want to use it again for free. Any tips on how I can do this? I've already used it again on my other laptop.

They connect the flow of electrons so you can put components in series or parallel no matter the location on the breadboard.

Pirate a cracked version.

Cassius marsh is so fucking cringe.

2.7 and 3.5, but the issue was I had an installation of 3.7 that i didnt even know about

are trackballs worth it?

Attached: kensington expert mouse wired.jpg (680x449, 22K)

Is it me or is the Jow Forums backend 10x slower

So why is lineage OS shilled so hard on this board? Is it some how libre or something?

Why do some external hard drives require AC power, and some don't? There's no real difference in storage capacity.

Do the big, AC powered external hard drives have any advantage over the more portable external hard drives?

>Take that back you fucking faggot.
never

How do I tell VLC which subtitle track to use by default?
Google has yielded extremely unhelpful answers.

Attached: subtitles.png (633x354, 111K)

I want to make a home network based on infiniband.
Can I transmit my internet connection over it?
Does Windows support Infiniband at all?

Attached: 1544385227369.jpg (474x474, 23K)

I figured it out, if anyone was curious you need to go to Preferences > All settings, and under "Input / Codecs" set "Subtitle Track ID" to 4.

You can also use tools like mkvtoolnix to set the default flag for one subtitle stream. That way you can decide the default subtitles on a file to file basis rather than always choosing the same stream index.

Also you can choose to display the filename instead of the title by going to the bottom of "Inputs / Codecs" and changing "Change title according to current media" to "$u".

Attached: themoreyouknow.jpg (1280x720, 47K)

Are curved monitors legit or a gimmick?

I heard Jow Forums and Jow Forums had some sort of meltdown a few days ago, what was that about? Just a collective dabbing on jannies?

Hey I got a Motorola and I've been having fun going "hello Moto, Google this and that" but I feel like I'd prefer my own browser and maybe text to speech, how do I do this?

It works great, just find the radius of curvature and position both of your eyes in the exact centerpoint

>position both of your eyes in the exact centerpoint
Then never move your head again.
A huge screen at a great distance from my chair might work, but not much else.

What's the best way to clean urine smell from a mechanical keyboard?

I hardly notice the curve on my 24 inch monitor. I think it starts having an impact at 27 inches.

janny got his login leaked, then an underage discord faggot proceeded to use it to wipe the entire catalogs and shill their garbage servers

apparently it also revealed that some of the generals were automated, can't confirm tho since I was sleeping when it happened

Not sure where to ask this. Might be more /diy/ related.

I have a ds4 model CUH-ZCT2 i got 6 months ago after my last ds4 had facebutton issues. The new one was relatively fine except for issues with the dpad.

When pressing the left or right directional buttons, if i hit those two buttons to the top or bottom, it also sometimes registers up or down inputs, if you can understand what i mean. Now im not gonna be quick to replace it, nor do i much care for warranty since sony expects me to pay for shipping. Id rather try and fix it on my own, i have the tools, just not sure if it is fixable. Does it sound like an issue that can be fixed by just replacing the rubber contacts, and issue with the buttons on the actual circuit board, or an issue with the design of the model?

If anyone knows a better resource for this type of issue im more than happy to take my questions there

Is there a way to get Windows 10 LTSB for free without piracy on a computer with Windows 10 Home that came with Windows 8.1 Home pre-installed by the OEM?