I give pepper spray to homeless women and school girls so they do not get raped as frequentily

Of course, you can get this on amazon prime dirt cheap, If you buy 100,000 of them you can get a discount and you can give the rest to your girl friends.

Attached: 71F0PNyPxQL._SL1024_.jpg (1024x584, 138K)

nice try pepper spray salesman

At least you do not have worry about being raped as frequently

real american hero

doesn't work on mexicans

Sure it does, Pepper spray and its cousins are registered chemical weapons legalized for personal use against psychotic rapists

You may think you're helping, but your actions have consequences
When a horde of angry psycho homeless bitches on their periods armed with pepper spray start rioting and looting your local stores, don't say I didn't warn you.

Attached: number 15.png (170x141, 45K)

>helping homeless ””””people””””

That is where a magical swords come in play, Rioters can chase off the Ku Klux Klan members in a psychotic rage.

Attached: RainbowLongSword.jpg (1000x667, 28K)

You can too, you can help cut down on the rapist population A.K.A. the Ku Klux Klan by coming up with ideas of genocide

>magical swords
Do the homeless ladies you give the pepper spray to repay you back in drugs or something?

Attached: ....jpg (900x650, 397K)

That would be nice but they are too busy chopping off pedophiles heads

op sounds like a cool dood

No, there's definitely something off here

Attached: big think.png (475x432, 40K)

there is literally nothing wrong with hanging out pepper spray to pedophilic head chopping homeless women who are also kkk members in a town with magical swords

No, not that part about it
I'm talking about how cheap he gets his pepper spray for
Im just wondering what his sources are

Attached: embrace the fishe.png (828x720, 745K)

I don't believe me go on amazon prime and search for great deals even the ones I am posting

>100,000 pepper sprays dirt cheap
ok so maybe its kinda off
maybe

Around 15$ a can and a tiny bit less in bulk
15,000$ is still pretty cheap for an army of 1000 though
There's lots of homeless people here so expect an overthrow in around 5-8 business days.

Attached: file.png (1525x740, 364K)

>25 pack on amazon
>100,000/25
>4,000
>100$ for 25 pack
>400,000$
>dirt cheap

Really it is dirt cheap when Jow Forums members have too much money to spend

op the jig is up I know youre working with the illuminati

It works great against the Illuminati and other conspiracy groups

mark my words op i will stop you from achieving your pepper spray based utopia whatever the cost

Look at the bright side, If your underage daughter gets attacked by a pedophile she can paint their face with it.