Perfec-

Perfec-

Attached: 1523022244416.jpg (679x244, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/jon_prosser/status/1076540605319299073
youtube.com/watch?v=wUnRVCq3W-U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what's wrong with that

that's what you get from removing 3.5mm jack and compromising the structure

Ackshually, Apple never gave a statement about that at all, and especially never said that the iPad's bending is "normal," or "OK."
The Verge basically 'paraphrased' and nearly flat-out lied, and then their article blew up. Typical practices for Vice Media.
This is why when an article says a company has provided a statement, don't trust that article unless the statement is quoted verbatim.

Attached: actually.png (200x200, 19K)

>weird flex but ok

Weird flex but ok.

Attached: blade-runner-k.jpg (2864x1200, 774K)

Titanium is the only answer. But they will charge you for the privilege of proper materials design.

Thank you, anons. That was the joke.

Don't see what the problem is. You've got 14 days to return it for a full refund or exchange it for another.

iTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1514339267433.gif (540x304, 1.86M)

based and checked

What was the joke?

Attached: 1542000012809.webm (1920x1080, 2.82M)

*blocks your return*

Attached: 1517501677996.png (623x929, 468K)

Ah yes.

based satania poster

Attached: 5F9C03A3-B1B9-4128-B943-C85F54309E03.png (432x502, 71K)

REEE I AM A FIRST CLASS MEMEBER OF THIS LANGUAGE I DESERVE A RETURN. I ALSO DESERVE A 0-COST PASS

ye its their method of saying
>if you ignore me i would tell everyone that you have a small dick
manipulative whore type thinking to bait people and force companies to put statements or get their interviews.
Playing like they where gods just because you can write, we should execute them all.

wierd flex but ok is what kids use these days to mock someone/something

(((The Verge))) strikes again.
Why is it that everything Joshua Topolski ever touches ends up publishing borderline false, overly sensational articles for clicks?

>Relative to the issue you referenced regarding the new iPad Pro, its unibody design meets or exceeds all of Apple's high quality standards of design and precision manufacturing. We've carefully engineered it and every part of the manufacturing process is precisely measured and controlled.

>Our current specification for iPad Pro flatness is up to 400 microns which is even tighter than previous generations. This 400 micron variance is less than half a millimeter (or the width of fewer than four sheets of paper at most) and this level of flatness won't change during normal use over the lifetime of the product. Note, these slight variations do not affect the function of the device in any way.

>Again, thanks for reaching out and I hope the above explanation addresses your concerns.

Attached: 1542396081576.jpg (955x722, 560K)

>Apple confirmed to The Verge
Yeah, except they didn't.

Notice me

RING RING RING RING RING RING RING...BANANAPHONE!

Someone post the webm of it folding like a paper

anime is for children

based and sataniapilled

>An ifag has defended this

You heard it here. No more anime I guess.

>['news' site basically lies]
>"whoa this news site basically lied"
>"zOMG R U RLY DEFENDING APL RITE NAO????"

twitter.com/jon_prosser/status/1076540605319299073
youtube.com/watch?v=wUnRVCq3W-U
Between this and the "How to Build a Computer" video, The Verge is really starting to slip.

Attached: Screenshot (17767).png (1366x768, 264K)

Apple has a new campaign starting soon...

Attached: Apple_Bent_Different.png (1200x757, 26K)

so, if YOU spent $1800 on that piece of chink shit trash, and found it slowly recycling itself by curling into a ball on your table, in shame for the piece of shit it is, this on YOUR 15th day of ownership, then YOU had to listen to some smug insufferable otherwise unemployable Kool-Aid slurping twat 'Genius' tell YOU, the fact that this fucking garbage is more bent than a San Francisco sauna holding a Pride after-party, that this is all, in any shape or form OKAY? ITS FUCKING NOT OKAY, OKAY?

Attached: S4t1XoH[1].gif (400x169, 3.53M)

BASED Sataniaposter

Attached: 1490910784716.jpg (627x347, 22K)

This bend only affects a tiny number of people, it's not like the 2010 iPhone 4 signal fiasco.
Despite the fact that Apple doesn't consider it a defect, they've been willingly replacing the slightly bent iPads totally waiving the 14-day limit. So you actually have more than 14 days; you have as long as it takes to notice it.
Also, it's not "curling into a ball." The bend is so slight that it doesn't affect anything in terms of usability. Cases still fit perfectly, the tablet still doesn't rock on flat surfaces, and even the magnetic sleeves still fit just fine. Don't be a drama queen.
Notice, I'm not defending this at all or saying iPads shipping bent is "OK," but rather pointing out that you simply need to tone down the autistic rage festival. It's a simple problem to fix. If you were to buy an iPad, it would most likely be 100% straight. But if not, no worries. Either keep it or turn it in for a new one or your money.

Attached: 1544264424257.jpg (480x470, 39K)

>totally waiving the 14-day limit

They've been telling people to use their Apple Care.

Attached: 1417664157985.jpg (281x440, 17K)

>it's not like the 2010 iPhone 4 signal fiasco
NO, ITS ACTUALLY MORE LIKE THE LAST TIME THEY HAD A BENDY DEVICE FIASCO BECAUSE NO FUCKING QC ANYMORE AND TRIED TO BS THEIR WAY OUT OF THAT AS WELL- LETS SEE, iPhone 6 ???
>DONT EXCUSE THE INEXCUSABLE

Attached: ALL_FINE_NOTHING_TO_SEE_HERE.jpg (1052x924, 109K)

based

i want to nakadashi sachiko

absolutely based

The only reasonable person in the thread.

Attached: asdfsadf.png (640x480, 303K)

magnesium but make them with cheaper batteries to offset price

>t. itoddler

You're almost reasonable.
The problem is that Apple is saying it's fine when it's definitely not fine. Either this slipped through their QC or they accepted this to get product out the door. Either way, for a company worth as much as Apple and who pride themselves on "premium" products this kind of lazy product manufacturing and quality control isn't acceptable. And saying "well you can replace it if you want" is just saying "well you can exercise the right you already had".
They're washing their hands of it basically.

based

oh no everyone a reddit user is angry oh no sound the alarms out of anyone in the world that is seeing this issue happen to them, a rando reddit user is angry at their chickenshit operation! Hell Yeah high five redditor!

Attached: (You) have to go back.jpg (396x382, 41K)

btfo

>The Verge is really starting to slip
>starting

Attached: 1308700783989.png (429x410, 7K)

Verge has always been a click bait trash site. Apple = biggest target . Verge creating controversy and getting views = mission accomplished.

>If you were to buy an iPad, it would most likely be 100% straight
But the owner wouldn't be.

Uh weird flex not ok

based

Normally I hate anime posts but this is breddy based :DDDDD

mind fucking blown from your reasonability

Attached: dude_wtf.jpg (797x796, 123K)

OH NO NO NO NO NO
AAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1531344336097.png (1034x841, 134K)

Why are all the stock values tanking? I thought daddy Trump said this is the strongest economy in history.

Attached: 1538099936689.png (1035x892, 122K)

Based

Sorry for being late, but 10/10.

Attached: 1545158320523.png (376x341, 103K)

>everything tanking
MSFT and Co are 'performing badly'
AAPL but, now there is fucking tanking

Attached: Apple_Stock_Earlier_Today.jpg (650x419, 45K)

Fed raising interest rates and an inevitable bust phase of our meme economy.

>if you actively try to bend this thin ass phone it'll bend

next you're gonna tell me if you throw it on the ground the screen will crack

its a feature btw
apple engineered it to be that way

Attached: Kanbaru_Sketch_Hi_Res.jpg (1280x1880, 224K)

People like you rubbished Bendgate but what came of Bendgate? Touch disease.
Apple says that the bendy iPad is fine, but do they know there won't be a whole suite of problems stemming from it in 10 months? No, they don't.

underrated

>It's a simple problem to fix.
How is it simple? Carefully trying to bend it the other way?

>close your eyes, user
>see? its fixed
Apple: Fix Different

CURVED MONITORS GOOD! CURVED TABLETS BAD!

who is this smug

was considering one as an on-the-go drawing tablet but even a slightly bent screen doesn't sound appealing.

me

>removing a hole weakens the structure
The absolute state of thots