What’s your excuse for not using tumbleweed?

What’s your excuse for not using tumbleweed?

Attached: 9670EC87-35EB-408B-AF8D-70C893C5E2DB.png (2000x1250, 106K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PL6sYHytyKN2-X93TurF3JptW8qSVm0DzA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm a noob who always blames myself when something stops working.

Yast is confusing. I prefer RHEL/CentOS and fedora because it actually makes sense

>Yast is confusing.
Holy shit. Are you fucking retarded?

No significant benefit to my usage habits to be bleeding-edge on everything.

Opensuse is a shit bloated distro when it's not rolling release, and tumbleweed is a bad example of a rolling release distro

Poor default configurations. Poor documentation. Yast (commandline) is non-intuitive. Lack of packages. Ugly fontrendering ootb. There's Arch Linux.

Used it for a year but got tired of shit in the Packman repos breaking, and you need the Packman repos because the official are small.

>Can't decode ((((((((((((((copyrighted))) (((video))) (((encoders)))))))))))))) by default.

>weed
They make good music videos though youtube.com/playlist?list=PL6sYHytyKN2-X93TurF3JptW8qSVm0DzA

I don't use tumbleweed because I use Leap

I already know how to use and admin RHEL boxes. Why would I learn yast when suse does what RHEL does but it's for hipsters?

stability and compatibility

because Debian exists

Attached: 1528468609193.png (1200x1486, 230K)

I'd update too infrequently and ended up breaking it when I did. Just switched to Leap

What's the benefit of using openSUSE when Debian exists? Ran a Debian server for an entire year nonstop until a storm took the power out, seems fine to me.

I tried the 32 bit iso. It ran like shit on my computer and was bloated with unnecessary packages,

Nvidia, so I'm on Leap.

but i'm using tumbleweed

I use Arch because I'm lazy.

Attached: Arch-linux-logo.png (1200x1200, 41K)

great distro but i need a stable one because i'm into cryptos.

Opensuse died 3 times on me.
1. KDE plasma completely shit the bed after an update and every info I found online did not help in any way
2. Used LUKS to encrypt my drive. After an update my key was gone and I could no longer access my data. Tried to decrypt it via liveboot but didn't work. Tried same shit after I reinstalled it with luks and then it worked -> key basically changed without me allowing it
3. KDE plasma shit the bed again after an update
Was fed up with this shit, glad it works for some other people but I'll stick to Ubuntu for now desu.

You don't have to use yast, it's just there for convenience for GUI plebs.

>rpm based distro for desktop usage
lmfao, suck a dick, idiot. Enjoy using software not updated since 2005

I'm using tumblewindows

retard

opensues has too much bloat

Fedora is much more stable with common sense security settings.

You do know Fedora and tumbleweed are basically rolling distros right?