Tfw just broke my third office chair

>tfw just broke my third office chair

lose weight fatass

NO! fuck you

Attached: a53.jpg (737x758, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/dp/B014FK0L22/?coliid=IK71IVJWSL6G0&colid=3155VXJG2D4BU&psc=0&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

install gentoo

Stay fat :)

you must be american

nice digits fatass

my chair can hold up to 500lbs. yes, I use Arch Linux.

Imagine being a MAD fat ass haha

Get a beanbag

Tell em its medically necessary for yer sciatica

get on keto boogie

This is what you need.
amazon.com/dp/B014FK0L22/?coliid=IK71IVJWSL6G0&colid=3155VXJG2D4BU&psc=0&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it

Got one and it sturdy, though lacking in padding a bit, but holds my 400lb ass well.

Just buy a decent chair. Herman Miller. Make sure you get size "c" hold up to 360lbs for 12 year warranty. If you are over 360lbs you have other problems friend.

I have this problem as well but im only 350lbs
>Flash Furniture
garbage furniture

I'm 240 and its because I like to throw my weight around and lean back. I can't stop doing it now that I've done it for so long

i do the same thing. is it because you bend the metal base that connects the chair? i just bought one of those knock off dxracer chairs for fat shits the weight limit is 400lbs it doesnt feel that great but it seems like it being barebones with adjust able arm rests will make it last much longer

just eat around 0-500 calories and exercise for like 10 minutes a day for about 5 months

>im only 350lbs
>only
>350lbs

Attached: BF-Male.jpg (1157x721, 210K)

the way he was describing his chair situation i thought he'd be 500+lbs

no its always the armrests that connect the upper and bottom that break. need to get one with metal. I didn't buy this one

350lbs is still very extreme. I hit 113kg at my max and was DISGUSTINGLY fat. And I am 188cm!

For those who are anti-science:
>113kg = 249lbs
>188cm = 6'2"

I'm also 6'2 but i wouldn't say very extreme specially considering im in the US. still obese tho

Can you stop making me hate my country please

no.

Why is it so hard to make an office chair that isn't trash and doesn't cost $1700? It's a fucking chair, I can buy a used car for how much some of these assholes charge.

>i wouldn't say very extreme
>considering im in the US
Do you understand what you are saying? Let me put it to you this way:

>I only have a 2 inch penis, but I would not say that it is very extreme... considering that I am in Florida
What does this say about Florida?

Wow dude you must be a visionary. Bring your product to market and get rich like mommy always told you you’d be.

it means that it isn't as extreme as it could be buddy there is a difference.

Yes, I'm fat. Yes, I use Arch Linux. So. Fucking. What.

It's furniture for you. Because it will last a long time they charge a fuck ton.

m8 there have been studies done, Americans are historically taller

If you smoke and you are also fat, consider offing yourself.

>im only 350lbs
>only
Americans never cease to amaze me

could be worse

it's xmas time, time to be nice

go to the local mall early in the morning and walk 45 minutes

do this a year while reducing your food intake to once a day and you will start to lose weight without struggling

>amerifats

Attached: 1535593230301.gif (540x304, 1.78M)

>fat
>reduce food intake to once a day
>without struggling

you leave nothing in the fridge
you essentially have to walk to the supermarket daily to get food

Not eating is a struggle whether you have food in the fridge or not
>t. twig

the point is you can't just go to the frige
you have to do a certain amount of physical activity daily
and you break a certain routine which promotes weight gain

>This is what you need.

What he needs is an abstinence of solid foods.

>Why is it so hard for me to just not eat 5 cheese burgers per meal?

>be me
>eat whatever I want, don't get fat
>start Jow Forums
>struggle to put on weight
>start eating a shit ton of food
>weight only goes up by about 1Kg every 3 weeks
I get that some people are prone to gaining more weight and fat easily, but can't you just close your mouth for a second? If I'm playing games or whatever I even forget to eat.

lose weight fatass

SALAD DODGING

These fat fucks simply don't do any exercise at all. If you were eating that much and you weren't working out, you wouldn't be burning that much energy and would look fat by now.

CALORIE THIEVING

Yeah, probably. Before starting gym I was at maybe 1500 to 2000 kcal per day, and now I'm at 3000. Sometimes it's a struggle to eat that much, since I try to keep it clean.

fatass

Attached: euro_terry.gif (236x286, 2.88M)

I'm pretty sure I destroyed this chair and I weigh around 200 pounds.

The average height in America is like 170cm. Laughable.

Does it count if i'm going for bloatmax? I'm 107kg now but my deadlift is roughly twice my bodyweight. I know its a pathetic amount for competing (which i'm not) but i've not been at it very long.

research your choice of chair better
cheapo office chairs are often max rated at 120kg but most more expensive ones will support up to 180kg and if you are heavier than that you really ought to lose some god damn weight

>Tfw 6'2"/185cm, 196lb/90kg
I've been up to 120kg but I was bulking and could bench 2pl8, diddly 3.5pl8
It feels good that you're all fatasses

lose weight fatass

It's cute that you know your stats in both metric and imperial. As an aside point, any man in a metric system country will always try to tell you his hieght in feet if he's over 182.5cm.

lose some weight or gtfo

113 isn't obease idiot obease for 6.2 is like 115

It does depend what you are like under the fat thou if you where a underdeveloped lanky kid who hit 110kg you could be alot fatter than some one that had strong legs and ass before being fat because strong takes up more weight than fat. You can get fat and still have a strong impressive bod under it that weighs alot on its own thus ya not as fat.

>smoke
Came in the thread to post this.

Don't complain then.

Fatass here just get a sturdier chair office chairs are shit for gaming and long use

>be on Jow Forums
>see fat thread
>wonder why everyone is insulting fat men
You guys know you are on Jow Forums right? The fatter you are the better you are at IT related tasks.

Attached: 1541877441379.jpg (91x124, 2K)

get a solid wooden box to sit on so you can't break it you fat fuck

Put the fucking fork down.

>This many whales on Jow Forums
Holy fuck please neck yourselves with some extra strong rope

wowzer..

sure thing loser

Attached: 1542225184963.jpg (380x380, 20K)

Well you're going to choose the chair you'll die in one day.

Get a standing desk. When your ankles start hurting realize it's because of a lifetime of bad choices.

Man, the various times ive gained and lost a lot of weight, I noticed just how much better I feel not having to carry so much extra around. Like shit like bending over hurts because your stomach skin is folding into itself and pinching together. Walking or running is more tiring. And obviously your internal organs are being mashed and pushed around into places they shouldnt go due to the fat pockets forcing them into place. Would definitely recommend weight loss just so you can feel better.

Attached: 3328.png (480x360, 184K)

>1Kg every 3 weeks
That's about how fast you should be gaining, dirty bulking is a meme for fatasses.

>be fat, 300lbs
>decide not to be fat
>1400 calories a day
>body adjusts to food consumption change in a few days

That was 70lbs ago. Not really hard, just those first few days suck.

Me on the lower left

How do I stop feeling hungry? I get toxic hunger all the time. I can't tell if I'm actually hungry or it's just my body being addicting and telling me to eat.

stimulants, MCT oil, eat less carbs and more proteins

Drink more water

Definitely not a problem with water. I drink a shitload. Only thing I drink, no sodas, etc. It comes on like a pain in the throat/chest for like 10 minutes but if it's ignored after I'm fine and don't feel hungry.

>It comes on like a pain in the throat/chest for like 10 minutes
I don't know what that is but it's not hunger

I know, and that's what scares me. I never get the "stomach rumbles" or whatever. I can't tell if it's just psychological or not.

funny i feel the same way. its just hunger pains I believe. Just have to eat less and smaller i guess everytime you are hungry. dieting is annoying as fuck

5'10 121lbs here
Just don't eat :^)

Epic

During my normal office workday, if I don't eat breakfast and lunch I'll be miserable and unable to actually focus on anything, but I could easily go the whole day without drinking anything. On the other hand, my friend regularly drinks a bottle of onions for breakfast and doesn't eat anything else for the whole day. My point is that just because you can "not eat" and go about your normal day doesn't mean someone who appears to overeat can. To lose weight, I have to moderate the food I eat because not eating isn't a realistic option. With that said, 30-45 minutes of varied exercise 3-4 days a week is also pretty necessary, and most people should be able to manage that, even if it's a plan that fits around a physical handicap.