What is the Jow Forums approved method of suicide?

> inb4 frogposter
Why do you think I'm killing myself?

Attached: handy.jpg (600x600, 45K)

Old age.

No. Just no. There is no "quantum" anything, this isn't poorly understood near magic effects of some mythical theoretical particle. This is simply electrons being so small they can move through any material at the path of least resistance, because nothing can exert 100% perfect electrical control over them. It is current leakage. It is nothing but current leakage. It is current leakage in short channel devices, and it happens at literally every feature size, it is not exclusive to small FinFET devices like upcoming 5nm EUV FinFETs. Even planar devices have extremely high degrees of leakage through their channels, directly under the gates, electrons still leak out. Yet despite this the transistors still function.

Quantum tunneling is a meme regurgitated by people who know nothing about the field of FETs.

Rusty nail in the foot. I tried it, it works great.

programming in Java

Catch a train, TD style

11,4 kV transmission line

I tried it, all I got was a weird lumpy scar on the bottom of my foot. 0/10 would not recommend. Although now that you mention it... my tetanus booster is coming due.

Buckshot to the head,
Shotguns are technolo/g/y too

just like Terry, in front of a train

Attached: 1541360104748.gif (300x424, 2.56M)

Lift and go to a boxing gym. Life is meaningless without struggle.

fuck off frogposter

Touching a flashbulb battery

Sodium Nitrite euthanasia is the new Nembutal. Legal, cheap and can be bought online

I did this as a babby, one of my earliest memories.

Long drop hanging. You'll lose your head with a decent drop.

Suffice to say, it's so effective, there's no-one here to explain it in detail.

I don't want to sounds like smartass, but wouldn't it be easier to stop being frogposter instead of killing yoursefl?

eating something from your foot

Attached: 8sfgmpqqgz121.jpg (704x1024, 106K)

240v going through your ass to to your mouth, 2 phase americucks need not apply
if you're more diy inclined then substitute 240v for 480v 3 phase, or americucks can do pic related

Attached: fun diy project for the kids.jpg (700x394, 31K)

What a terrible way to go...

Mess with your PSU while it's still on.
Also, post link to stream

what is it?

the only reason I haven't tbqhwufam

You and me both user...

Unironically:
- Long-drop hanging
- Sleeping pills+ CO
Although, I'd say assisted suicide is the most effective, but that's bot legal everywhere.

A helmet that fires multiple shotgun shells through your skull.

Fucking lift you pussies. Quit eating trash. If seeking maximum comfiness makes you suicidal maybe you should think about enduring some discomfort.

Now that's a feel.

Attached: 1545433268120.jpg (846x1024, 80K)

we are 3 now.

feels hour frens

fuck this is from thread about why intel can't make small chips i saw yesterday, is this a meme now

Being this dumb. What is an RCBO? I read about 3 phase on the internet, mum why don.t we have 3 phase to the basement?

don't

Following this thread, need to kms in 2019.

use autokms

Breathing in a whole helium tank while installing Gentoo.