You mad whitboi?

You mad whitboi?

Attached: womenwhocode.png (628x850, 406K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/cyberbarbie
snopes.com/fact-check/le-a/
youtube.com/watch?v=gODZzSOelss
youtube.com/watch?v=YgHNtzxO0y8
twitter.com/TaelurAlexis/status/1054131481197522944
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Jow Forums can't hold down a fast food job or learn to code so probly

Nope. I can't think of a fate worse than being a code monkey.
>Tae'lur
niggers have the stupidest fucking names, good lord.

If she's a diversity hire then to the bin with her because fuck racist/sexist bullshit. If she can actually program worth a damn and got that job on merit, then whatever; don't care.

BUT I CANT TELL WHICH IS WHICH IN THE CURRENT POLITICAL CLIMATE. FUCKING RETARDED SJWS THAT MADE IT THAT WAY NEED TO BE GASSED.

it's funny, the blacks at work even comment on how dumb names like that are. hood rats need to go

What exactly is she doing as a Dev because according to all the stories on Jow Forums, she is likely making literal nigger tier code that everyone else has to fix.

I licked a negro once

My mom once taught a girl whose name was l-a, but was pronounced ladasha. Niggers are fucking retarded.

github.com/cyberbarbie
>tfw no github followers

cringe and niggerpilled

Amen. As I am almost done uni, my BSCS degree will be a fallback in case I cannot find a non-programming job.
And blacks will soon use glyphs in their names from rarely touched Unicode blocks.

This. It used to mean something good when you saw a woman in a man's field, since she had to be exceptionally skilled and self-motivated to get there. Now it defaults to social injustice retard fighting imaginary enemies or lazy shit who checked the vagina checkbox until proven otherwise.

Enjoy your AIDS.

What kind of jobs will you be looking for? Management level job?

El hyphen ey

somehow becoming a software dev made her whiter

sure she did buddy
snopes.com/fact-check/le-a/

>reddit, the post

>probly
chimp

Good question. I don't know yet, but I'll see what's out there. W.r.t. jobs in CS, from what I experienced in my internships and from what I've seen, they seem to be the things that would fill me with boredom and contempt each day. My reasons are too long. One of the few jobs in the field that I respect is research, but that's probably not for me.
Are you employed?

>reddit
not an argument

Damn she's "knows" front end web shit. What a coder!!!

i cannot be mad at self improvement. this is what we want from them anyhow

She looks like she fucks white guys

at least im not a nigger

Glazed and deep-fried

>You mad whitboi?
Why would I be? That person was tired of working a shit job and studied hard to get a better job. Literally everyone should do this.

>le fuck niggers for being shitty people
>le also fuck this one for going against negative nigger tendencies and becoming a smarter, productive member of society
you fucking faggots can't have it both ways

>worked harder to make something of herself
>posted to encourage others
>doesn't make it into a statement about race or gender
Why would I be mad?

Attached: 1544473824196.jpg (550x545, 28K)

>diversity hire that does fuck all
>low-IQ sheboon that went to a college and got a paper out of pity
Holy shit, you're one delusional fag if you think that niggers are capable of making a jump from being a shit scrapper in a ghetto to a software engineer overnight.

I specifically said that I had no issue with her doing what she's doing, I just don't envy her because I wouldn't want to be a code monkey. Reading comprehension, faggot.

She looks pretty sexy to me user

>snopes damage controlling about a single absurd name, because much racism
It's not like black people have ever given their children meme names before or anything

Attached: All names team.jpg (1440x2129, 683K)

>n-no way a black person can be competent, how else will I justify my mediocrity while also pretending to be superior

Attached: E9L.full.1651989.jpg (1054x1156, 506K)

her github is legit she has a lot of output

exhibit b
youtube.com/watch?v=gODZzSOelss

You say that like us whites don't get dumb ass names like "Aiden" or "Jaxxon"

What the fuck is up with her arm?

it's a scarf user her arms are behind her back

great for her

anons are mad because a person whose race and sex they view as inferior is making six figures in seattle while they're still a NEET :^)

The irl names are starting to become more ridiculous than that skit user. There's an active college player who's first name is Lil'Jordan and a committed high schooler named Storm Duck.

While I don't care for those names, I don't think those names are anywhere near on the level of black ghetto names.

user's mom's name? albert einstein

Nah I'm going to stick with my retarded mental image because it's funnier

Female
Black
Coder
under-educated

She could literally do a hello world and get a job.

But props on her for putting some effort in.

Attached: 1517528679044.gif (280x280, 799K)

holy shit that spooked me

She is using her phone at work and slacking off in both pictures.

:(

Jesus that image lol.

I'm gonna have to ask you to refrain from tripfaggotry.

Thank you Jow Forums and Jow ForumsT_D for another quality thread!
Saged, reported, hidden and called the cops.

>buhbuhbuhbuhbuhbuhbuh READIITT BAD, ORANG MANG GUD, READITT BAAAAAAAAAD
Jow Forums-npcs, everyone

Attached: PhmUnNg.jpg (480x488, 50K)

I'm certainly in the market for something to distract me from my mediocre life so keep talking Jow Forums...

>mad whitboi
1- Lots of people on Jow Forums are not white
2- No one cares about skin colour in programming
3- What OP did is what we at Jow Forums have been telling people for years: Go learn programming, and you will get a better job!

youtube.com/watch?v=YgHNtzxO0y8

its nice to see that Jow Forums has its brighter groups

Wow so much butthurt because I pointed out what is mostly a fireable offense in both pictures she posted.

No offense, but the last few black girls that were hired at my workplace called in sick their 2nd or 3rd day and were fired.

/thread

Which is sad because they had asses you didn't mind walking up the stairs behind.

The problem is that diversity hires exist and have been on the rise in the last 5-10 years or so. And now, completely predictably, it calls into question whether she got the job through merit (as you outlined, yay) or got hired because she's female and black (fuck off).

>j-just ignore evolutionary differences and pretend that niggers that never created a civilization can be as smart as whites and asians because my political bias demands so
>i-it's not like this nigger is craving for attention on social media or something, we should totally buy her story of being a genius coder
The absolute state of americucks.

It's not impossible but it is statistically highly improbable.

All of the corporate/management hires that are black women where I work are 100% capable, its mostly entry level shit that is suspect, like OP's picture.

t. laquisha

She did say that she went home and coded for hours each day, from January to July.

Sure thing, retard.

He might be a biggot but it doesn't mean he is wrong just because your thirst for social justice exceeds your curiosity.

Just because you're black doesn't mean you're a nigger. If you've spent any time around a nigger and a normal black person, you'd know this.

>acknowledging different IQ distributions between different races and the toxic black culture in the US makes be bigoted
Individuals can be anywhere along the distribution, of course, which is why it's still quite possible. Evaluate based on individual merit but don't be surprised when there aren't equal numbers of a particular race in a particular place. Not that that even matters.

The Chris Rock school of thought. I see you too are a man of taste.

And if you weren't a honky you would know that most niggers can pass as a normal black person while actually being full blown pieces of shit.

I wasn't even talking about IQ you narrow minded inbred fucktard.

Not at all. I'm still wage slaving at a shitty burger place because Im retarded. Hopefully 2019 is my year.

Hopefully you live in Washington, min wage goes to 12 in a few days.

twitter.com/TaelurAlexis/status/1054131481197522944
She posted this 20 days after OP post. She got a "dev" before learning how arrays worked.

>retards replying to the tripfag
Consider suicide.

Not all blacks are niggers, and not all niggers are black, but the vast majority of niggers are black, so why risk coming into contact with them?

Attached: 1542311594371.webm (540x360, 1.79M)

>Outright says in the post it's notes from december 2017

fuckin yikes

>so why risk coming into contact with them?
You can't just avoid contacting black people without being a fucking asshole.

FUCKING BASED TRUMP VOTING BLACK MEN AMIRITE?

Sorry, I was browsing media history and it didn't show that it was a reply to an earlier post.

Boot camps are a meme. Nobody can be a competent developer in 8 weeks.

I post vacancies for all my rental properties in Chinese, Japanese, and Spanish specifically to keep niggers away.

Completely justified and probably pretty smart if the market is fairly saturated.

I meant more in person scenarios.

So thinking that IQ is highly relevant to being a competent developer makes me narrow minded and inbred now? Top kek, pleb. Go back to your fizzbuzzing.

>he can't just walk away

Bringing it up like I didn't automatically assume the girl in OP's pic wasn't high IQ makes you a fucking biggot.

>tripfag

Physical emotes on a forum.
Can't get any more autistic desu.

I found out not too long ago I got my current position after the last 3 day diversity hires pulled similar shit.

>(condition == true)
Disgusting

I mean you can, it's for web dev. You aren't writing important client application or server application code. You are just stringing together a bunch of stuff people bought. The company she works for builds basic websites for other businesses. This is the same sort of thing bedroom hobbyist did to launch careers in the 90's and 00's.

What pisses me off the most about this is that not only is this bitch CLEARLY a diversity hire, but she likely took this job away from someone who is actually qualified and worked for those skills to do this type of work

Seriously what the fuck do these "developers" even do? Like I can't imagine anyone can have anywhere near the skills needed for a decent job with 1 year or less experience. Why are these people all over social media?

I see these people at my university every once in a while too, they have no grasp on the material at all but somehow sit in a CS major until they are forced to drop out. I really can't fucking understand this "coder" and "maker" culture.

>Jow Forums bots are coded in javascript

Is this even legit? She has different hair style and color and has darker skin skin in the first pic and doesn't have glasses anymore

I was gonna say well done until the niggery text in OP

Fast food restrooms just have shit flourescent lighting.

Jow Forums, everyone

junior frontend diversity hire. probably gives backend support to management if you catch my drift.

good for her. it's a good day when a nigger tries to improve herself and doesn't opt for the welfare route.

Attached: whitemansburden.jpg (2140x1357, 783K)

does this really make a difference for webdev? even diversity hirees can turn sql into html

>snopes

neat