Linus cleans his shit

youtube.com/watch?v=cw7_dWogBIU

How bad is your tech hoarding Jow Forums?

Attached: linusisgay.png (961x791, 1.2M)

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/ttndop.wmv
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I owned a small tech business with 4 employees a few years ago. EVERYTHING was supposed to be sold, or trashed, but it accumulated extremely quickly. 5 years in business and I probably amassed a whole storage unit of technology. 2 years later I'm still finding crap that's actually still worth something.

I don't blame people who hoard shit. I fucking always need some obscure tech and it ends up being

Attached: 1463443127960.jpg (2721x1041, 1.03M)

useful in the future. But is gone because I threw it away.

That's why cheap chink shit on ebay saves the day

The hoarding is real. However, I manage to keep it 'clean' by keeping only 1 copy of old stuff and storing it in places that are out of sight; like the attic, boxes under my bed, etc.

Containers really help. I used to have all my tools everywhere, now I have them in a cheap toolbox from the dollar store. All my screws are in a tackle box. zip ties or other ways of holding cables together neatly can really make them compact.

I also make it a thing to sort though all my old shit at the end of each year. I just finished tossing away my gigantic pile of old USB-A -> old/obsolete/proprietary cables to having only one of each. got rid of all my gigantic stack of IDE cables in favor of an adapter. dumped all my 5.25 optical drives for a portable one from the thrift shop.

The key to hoarding is knowing when to toss shit out and how to store, organize, and most importantly, optimize your hoard. Otherwise you'll end up like one of those people with disgusting houses.

Attached: cable hoard.jpg (4000x1170, 1.03M)

I wonder what linus's dick looks like

this is good advice. I had an assortment of hard drive bays, enclosures of varying types, including old IDE ones. All of them are thrown out now. I have a PC with an IDE port if I ever need to read one. Or I can just go on fleabay and buy one if I really need it.

SLI/cables cables were all thrown out recently as well. Completely useless. Most of my XP and older machines are gone as well. Laptops I still hoard though mainly because they take up so little space, but I really need to throw some of the nonfunctioning ones away.

>SLI/xfire

fuck, these things are completely useless now aren't they?

Pretty bad, honestly. And I can't bring myself to throw nice boxes away.

Damn, that was a cool little keyboard they had laying around.

What dick?

Attached: linus 2018.05.15. no dick.jpg (1920x1080, 215K)

That fat piece of shit at 6:30 should fucking kill himself.

He's the one who broke their iMac Pro.
Clumsy obese faggot.

Who gives a shit about Imac pros?

Linus sucks on a red lollipop dick at 13:16. Just though some of you faggots would want to know.

LTT made like 10 videos about how Apple refused to repair it.
Probably because they saw the videos of that fat fuck breaking it.

Thanks, added to my LTT gay fanservice list.
my.mixtape.moe/ttndop.wmv

Is it true that he's one day away from putting on a Huey Lewis and the News album and spreading a bunch of newpapers on the floor?

I wouldn't care if he wasn't so goddamn smug all the time "durr i know tech stuff durr i already knew that"

Linus, for what it's worth, really isn't bothered by every rebbit bitch calling him gay online.

What kind of man would be bothered by homosexuals wanting to fuck him?

He's always the bottom in those fantasies.
They're all calling him a little fuck toy bitch basically.

Attached: 1330827708001.png (299x288, 85K)

>tech hoarding
I'm not a million views daily youtuber, so if I get or buy something I need to keep it to not buying it again in a week.

Also too much of a 3D cheese player for Jow Forums. Old stuff is like mine of parts for diy projects.
>old broken mouse
>that's at least 5 micro switches, some cable with usb on one end, leds and a laser with a low res camera and a chip that could be reprogrammed or reused in a diy franken mouse.

Yeah, but that's different from printed out posters and a ripped curtain.

btw; remember to search for his stuff by typing linus cuck tips.

why is there a thread about this fag every day

more like linus licks tips (penis tips lol)

>printing out memes and sticking them to your wall
oh

ITT: wild frivolity in use of the term "hoarding"

Linus media group leaves no stone unturned when it comes to getting those delicious Youtube views.

he made linux

Dump ur linus is hot pic collection, we know u have one >.>

Post more