Perfection achieved

Attached: 1519797331217.jpg (760x760, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Phanteks-Enthoo-Tower-Chassis-PH-ES515P_BK/dp/B011A2LWZI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

overrated

cat keeps pushing the power button because its on top. definitely overrated. lots to be desired

Enjoy your no airflow hot-box. The Define R6 was a mistake and a step back. It's that simple. The R5 was a hot-box as well but it was solvable by adding ether a side or bottom intake. R6 has a hdd shroud that can't be removed which blocks a bottom intake feeding the GPU. No reason for that to be there on the no-glass version but it is. And the metal side-panel on the non-glass version doesn't have a fan-mount.

Enjoy your throttling when you've gamed (loading the CPU and GPU at 100%) for 20 minutes.

>I bought shit tier components, so the case is to blame
Lol get fucked. I have a clocked 1800X under a single tower cooler, and a 1080Ti. The 1800X doesn't see beyond 65C when encoding for literal days on end and the card is a max of 81C with fans manually turned way low because the I want to keep the noise down. This is with absolutely no case fans other than the single 120mm exhaust.

My Server is inside a Fractal R5 with 10 HDD's and my main build is inside the R6

i have an r6 with a 2080 and 8700k and my shit stays incredibly cool

There are dual filtered bottom intakes and triple top exhaust. If you REALLY want airflow in the R6, you can get 4x intake and 4x exhaust.

I have 2 r5s, ones my desktop and the other used to house my server until I upgraded that to a r710. The r6 looks pretty neet, I like the idea of the psu cover and the movable tray looks sweet, as well as covering the hdds is pretty cool desu. But I dont have a window (and dont want one) so that shits unnecessary for me. Tbh i think they fucked up changing the top 3 removable filters to just one, I dont even use the top vents but that just seems like a downgrade.

I fucking love my r5s and dont see myself "upgrading" to anything else.

>not a Silverstone kl07

I find your lack of hotswap disturbing.

Attached: rpc450th_2.jpg (1200x800, 527K)

I bought a Define and returned it. What a piece of shit. The removable HDD cage design was fucking horrible. The opening door was flimsy and cheap.

The layout of the Meshify is much better but it has that horribly ugly front grill.

Is that some kind of suffocation box? How does it breath?

yup
no hotbox here. but please keep on tellin lies
I don't think you bought one in first place
it's directly connected with south pole

LMAO, no joke had the same problem here. I ended up getting a stack of postitnotes and placing it over the button since it's flat and needs to be pressed in. This stopped the problem.

Dishonest product photo.
The front is actually garishly ugly, high gloss outside of studio lighting.

Attached: 1544718698413.jpg (620x465, 19K)

>The opening door was flimsy and cheap.
Thank you for standing up to low quality.
Fractal Design isn't bad, but it's not high quality.

Wish i bought R5 or C instead of S. It's fucking useless since opted out of idea of water cooling after buying it.

>Dishonest product photo.
Yeah. Yours.
>The front is actually garishly ugly, high gloss outside of studio lighting.
Yeah you posting different product photo than OPs. You dishonest cunt.

>The front is actually garishly ugly, high gloss outside of studio lighting.
Why lie? The Define R5 is actually Matte black in front unless you want the shiny silver version

what is a based case then?

>gayming
I bought this case for music production because its quiet, fuck your retarded manchild gaming hobby

Nox hummer zn

Attached: serveimage.png (2000x1500, 1.49M)

>much glass panel
>much color ram
>much led autism
get fucked skid

Ah. I was worried about the cat issue. Would using the reset button as the power button instead be an effective workaround - or, maybe, swapping the spring on the power button to something much stiffer (although 4 kilos of determined cat paw will probably still press it)?

Also, it's a shame that the front is aluminium on the white model. Does the front actually come apart with the ability to remove the aluminium to potentially paint or vinyl wrap it?

That's the define r4 you fucking tard

Same here. Guilty party pic related

Attached: IMG_20181224_161019.jpg (1661x2164, 1018K)

your cat hates you for keeping it locked inside instead of keeping it out to hunt vermin
indoor cats are degeneracy, cause toxoplasmosis which rots your brain.

>Rots your brain
Hey guys, I found the first small rodent that can post on the internet.

Looks shite desu

Pic is my cat. She has a cat flap and goes out whenever she wants

>steel, shit paint, and fake brushed aluminum

Attached: Xforma-MBX-MKII.jpg (800x462, 31K)

Attached: Monolith.gif (500x241, 491K)

Garbage.

>window
You must be over 18 to post here.

Never even come close to having a problem with heat in my R5 with a 970 and 6 HDDs

more powerful components would make the airflow issues WORSE you fucking dumbass

This is my third case and my favorite one so far
amazon.com/Phanteks-Enthoo-Tower-Chassis-PH-ES515P_BK/dp/B011A2LWZI

>glass opening
underage b8

Agreed. Not enough drive bays.

Attached: 17831-6.jpg (640x514, 32K)

What a cute little ball of fur. Now I sorta want a late caturday thread.

>>much

what the fuck?

Exactly the reason why I think Zalman M1 is perfection.

holy trinity of pc components

Attached: 1536307402686.png (2218x409, 134K)

epic post sport

1/2

Attached: 20180514_231124.jpg (4032x3024, 1.52M)

Wrong. It's Be Quiet!, Phanteks, FSP. I've never seen a bad FSP PSU. I've seen two entire series of Seasonic power supplies that were all defective.

>fsp
who?

>he doesn't know the last brand of PSU that still has a flawless track record

2/2
Merry Christmas

Attached: 20180215_153422.jpg (1895x3421, 1.37M)

>have an evga PSU but the rest
A-am im still Gentoo approved?

Thanks, you too!

The HDD shroud is removable though.

Flawless post

>he thinks case layout has any measurable impact on temperature
Unless the case is a completetly sealed container, every case is gonna perform the same given the same heatsinks and fans within maybe 1% of each other.

>FSP

FSP is a PSU OEM. There are a couple 'top tier' PSU OEMs, the one with the most direct marketing in the western market is Seasonic.

FSP doesn't do any marketing (in the west) but instead are just OEMs, same with Superflower. FSP you can buy in north america, but Superflower isn't even available here.

I've never even heard of Delta selling their own consumer PSUs.

The reason why people recommend seasonic is because instead of taking a crapshoot, you know seasonic is making their own shit. Otherwise you'd need to go to jonnyguru and hope they review the unit your interested in.

have it, went from a nanoxia DS1 to this.

ONLY upgrade is that it has SSD trays behind the motherboard, build quality is shit compared, airflow is somehow worse (lol how the fuck?..)

Garbo.

with a axe?

No, you literally just screw it out, retard. How about doing some research on the product you're shitting on.

Superflower does now market it's own PSUs in Europe. There not easy to get because they are in high demand and are often out of stock. The EVGA branded Superflower PSUs are often cheaper as well. I use a Leadex Platinum in my build.

I got an r5 back in 2015 with a dh-15 in side. Guess you could say I'm based

i wish they made this without the logos

Attached: BGW11 DARK BASE PRO 900 ATX Full Tower.jpg (1050x1500, 127K)

You may not like it but this is what peak performance looks like

Attached: 1536912489482.gif (630x467, 3.97M)

Too plasticcy, I prefer my Silverstone.

Attached: tj08e.jpg (1333x2000, 244K)

i can hear that thing from here

The case has a switch on the right to drop the fanspeed, its barely audible.

What is it with gamers and gay pride?

Nice, sadly I bought Phanteks P400S. Hope it could last me for another 5 years.

R5 here with a i7-6700k on air and a 1080 ti with an AIO water cooler. it's completely silent always. my baseboard heating is louder. cpu stays under 70C and GPU maxes out around 60C, but would be under 50C except i want it to be silent. love this case and can't see the need to ever get something different.

just disable the fucking power button in your OS, dipshit /v/irgins

Unless you are setting up a NAS/SAN box. Hot-swappable HDD bays are completely unnecessary. Just get an external enclosure via USB 3.0 if you need to have swappable HDDs.

>toxoplasmosis
Yeah, guess how cats get that? By going outside and hunting vermin, you fucking retard. It's a disease carried by mice.

it’s some reddit nigger referencing the normie “doge” meme

Does it look like a green bug man with a great jaw? if not, then it's not perfect.

Attached: Gero.png (640x480, 318K)

My define mini is perfection

Recently had to reinstall my top case fan though. Running 3 case fans at reasonable speeds (1x 1200rpm rear, 2x 1100rpm front) with my R9 290 dumping heat in the case lead to case temps 15'c above room temp. Installing a 140mm top exhaust at 900rpm let me reduce the other fans (1x 1020rpm rear, 2x 950rpm front) while case temps only hit 8'c above room temp, letting me reduce the card fan speed.

If I had to build again I'm going fractal design for sure. I keep making small adjustments to my 2011 build and it still plays new games very well with an i5 3570k. Probably will buy a 1tb SSD when they drop to $120 and then some $200 GPU 2x as fast as my R9 290 and not upgrade.

Paid $200 for my R9 290 in 2014, shit makes so much heat and uses so much power, but at 1100mhz core at 2560x1440 I can still get 75fps freesync'd with a few settings dropped

>no locking hinge(s) to prop open front flap during normal operation for sufficient air flow through front-mounted intake fans

Attached: 1345772740977.png (355x355, 197K)

>implying anything other than Office Pearl or West German Beige is perfection

Attached: best.jpg (640x480, 11K)

*blocks you're path*

Attached: 1544811782676.jpg (900x900, 351K)

>window

Attached: 1470152167113.png (328x408, 48K)

Imagine being so triggered over windows

Have you never looked at a competent review?

Attached: fractal-define-r6-cpu_all.png (813x875, 96K)

Attached: fractal-define-r6-gpu_all.png (784x856, 97K)

Attached: fractal-define-r6-noise.png (800x917, 83K)

Is this product still available cause my supplier told me its End of Life.

Thats fucking ugly

Define R5 here. It just werks.

>tfw still using a HAF-912 from 2015.
>tfw still going to use it when I make my next major upgrade in a few weeks.

Attached: 11-119-233-21.jpg (640x480, 31K)

>Superflower
They do market and sell their own PSUs in Europe, I've seen them from time to time. It's somewhat inconsistent, they appear and they are available a month and then they are gone and after a few months they come back. I guess EVGA's the route to go if you really want one, but you have to check the model because they also use a lot of Seasonic. We have FSP and Seasonic PSUs for sale too. FSP's usually only availalbe in one or two lower-end models, though.

EVGA generally rebadges pretty good to fantastic OEM units.

Imagine being a fucking manchild

What the fuck? What model is this?

There's nothing wrong w/ old cases, I still have my antec 900 in my attic and from a purely functional standpoint, it probably have better airflow than 90% of cases on the market today.

The mid 2000s aesthetic screams Q6600 + 8800GT

My drive cages rattle with a single fucking HDD.

Just disconnect it from the main board.

Purchased the Corsair Carbide 270R for that exact reason.

Attached: 11-139-089-11.jpg (1280x960, 42K)

HAF-912. The current one you can get has USB3.0 support, the one I have though is the old 'un with only 2.0 support.

I've had 2 out of 2 seadonic PSU that failed on me. Never touching that shit ever again.

You must be one hell of an unlucky person.

If it's the price of an artwork, it better fucking do its part looking like an ornament, not just perform fast as fuck!

its too big and fucking heavy

Smae shit here
>cat is comfy on the case
>steps on the power button
>disable the power button
>the cute fucker managed to press the reset button with his cat "finger" or what you call those?
>cant keep my cat on my case

Attached: 669050-1421766322-wide.jpg (600x300, 34K)