Yo, y'all wanna have a nice Conversation?

Yo, y'all wanna have a nice Conversation?

Attached: FB_IMG_1540420013260.jpg (547x556, 22K)

Hi.

Not you though

Why? :(

about what?

Attached: 1540591498840.jpg (1000x1000, 156K)

no fuck off

LOL NERD

because poo smells

Anything really, I'm bored

Attached: FB_IMG_1538181713603.jpg (612x612, 20K)

Why do you guys have a king?

What's the current situation in America rn? Who got shot today?

How's Cambodia?

can we talk about bacon wrapped hotdogs

We do, but he's apparently asexual. Our royal family is really weak compared to Thailand. Those thieves

Do you prefer kots or doggos?

Bad, China is slowly and quietly invading our country and everyone there is too brain dead to notice

I ate a tripe cheese hot dog earlier so that's count

I like both really

INDIA BTFO LMAO

Attached: 1542105149422.jpg (682x600, 144K)

Lmao, same thing going on here as well. Impossible to walk a minute through Melbourne without seeing at least one Chinese person.
How bad is it over there?

Hello, lets have a nice talk :))

Attached: loli17.jpg (986x1188, 325K)

Very, they already have buildings and stores up in our city. People don't give a crap because "hurr durr our city is growing" yeah... OUR city

My parent own a general store near the fish market which I go and help sometimes. And every single Chinese who went just straight up talk Chinese to us like we fucking learned their ching chong suck my dong language. Bitch you came to our country. Learn English or get the fuck out

Crap forget to switch proxy, guess I will have to replace this one.

Attached: 1540100012388.jpg (396x396, 34K)

Almost every country near our tries to fuck with us.

I don't hate the Chinese but isn't it suspicious seeing that many suddenly appear in your area?
>every single Chinese who went just straight up talk Chinese to us like we fucking learned their ching chong suck my dong language.
They can be quite rude sometimes

What are you doing in New Zealand?

what's tripe cheese

I can't fucking stand to look at those Communist fucks. I'm fucking sick of them

I mean triple cheese, I bought it from DQ

NOBODY
this is the price of freedums!!! nonamericans wouldnt understand.

how's life in there son

sounds really gross where do I get some

See post above

Dairy Queen, got a 20% discount for showing my student id

i can relate to that but don't worry old farts will die
the beautiful circle of life

What do you study?

All of them.

DQ is an american chain. But thats probably a local menu thing. They have regular chili cheese dogs here in the texas DQs.

We have durain ice cream

Yeah my countrymen can be rude due to the historical reason. Just don't want you to jump to the conclusion that all Chinese are bad, Also Officially our government consider yours ally in practice if that mean anything to you. Maybe you can come and study in China if you don't have a better choice. Cause it is much easier for foreigners to enter good university in China. And a CS major students of project 985 universities can get about 40k dollars annual salary in China. Hell, I do have to say China has too many nigger posing as 'foreign students' spread HIV everywhere.

Attached: 1541428739680.jpg (400x400, 23K)

neat. what do those taste like?

Durain

China is getting BLACKED too?

Attached: suspicious-9797212.jpg (1300x955, 118K)

Fuck that, I have my mind set on hating these counts. I don't fucking care. I hate all of them

ive never seen a durain, i mesnt is it similar taste to an orange or something?

So you really live in China and use a VPN to post on Jow Forums?

I don't know to describe taste, just imagine it's sweet and creamy. But very smelly

If you insist.
Yeah, for example there is about 20 thousand African live in Guangzhou. I mean I have no opinion on those who come to China to work or trade. But quit a sizable of them detain in China illegally and refuse to live. Living through trading drug and all those gangster shit. I even see a news stating that a Chinese woman was impregnated by a black dude and forced to traffic drug into China. Considering if one possess more than 50 grams heroine, he could be sentenced to death in China. That's pretty fucked up.

Attached: 7E3FA272AFFC8D6475D0F95FA2813D86.jpg (900x900, 82K)

Are actually from Cambodia? Is it really that bad there?

Attached: 1539855815159.png (492x540, 262K)

Well, when Thailand takes most of the spotlights. Yeah.

Do not let beijing get into the government
I am enjoying the demographic replacement here
taxpayers pay to build infrastructure for chinks to come in faster
I am genuinely convinced one belt one road is some 4GW migrant caravan

Yeah, we Chinese just don't deserve unconditional love. In the future I shall stir myself away from such topic.

Attached: 绝望.png (425x516, 82K)