Have you forgiven Windows 10?

Have you forgiven Windows 10?

Attached: 1509726015_windows-10-assistive-technologies-upgrade_story.jpg (760x397, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ghacks.net/2018/12/14/here-is-another-reason-to-avoid-check-for-updates-in-windows-10/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

my assistive technology is a kms activator

They still do that? Thought they were supposed to end the assisted technology upgrade last year.

just installed ltsc 2019 and its alright

No.I just tolerate it.

no
I have to use that shit daily at work and it's infuriating
fuck Windows, fuck Office, and fuck Sharepoint

they did, it ended around july. OP is a fag

I’m taking a 3D animation course at my college, and every computer they have on campus has Windows 10 installed on it. It sucks, but they’re the only computers around powerful enough to render what we need to.
Also, hi from /3/.

No. Every time I want to think that maybe it's not that horrible, it proves me wrong. Example from last week:
ghacks.net/2018/12/14/here-is-another-reason-to-avoid-check-for-updates-in-windows-10/

What's weird is that I installed a new Windows 7 Pro installation in a VM this month, activated it with DAZ loader, and then installed the Windows 10 upgrade. On Windows 10 it still said it was activated, with a digital license attached to my account. So I guess you can still upgrade and get a free license, even without the disability thing.

It's not weird at all. Free upgrades never stopped working and MS never said they would.

I thought they said that the free upgrades stopped after one year and extended it for people with disabilities and who needed better accessibility features. Or do you specifically mean pirated copies?

Pretty sure they were talking about the "free upgrade period" of one year over WU aka the one year of nagging people, but I don't recall them ever saying you couldn't MANUALLY upgrade for free later.

lolno

Attached: 1527318258502.jpg (580x365, 27K)

Free upgrades are still a thing and 7/8/8.1 keys work to active 10 as well.

NO, NEVER. I'm still using Windows 7 perfectly fine.

I switched to gentoo. Unironically.

You don't even need to use the assistive technology thing to use Windows 10. You can literally just download the ISO from Microsoft, put it on a USB, and install it like you would any distro.
The only difference is that you get a watermark asking you to activate it, and until you do you won't be able to customize the appearance, but other than that nothing is restricted.

Attached: 99962-200.png (200x200, 5K)

t. retard who doesn't activate his computer ever
Just use vlmcsd-autokms if you don't want to bother getting an actual key.

They didn't restrict shit. I did a clean install of 10 recently using the ISO and was able to give a Win7 key just fine. Fake news.

I used the upgrade and they can probably see I don't ever use the assistive shit

Attached: 1535993032539.jpg (470x595, 201K)

>"READ MY BLOG LOL"
No.