I have an idea for a Tinder like app based on interests and location. I have 0 developement skills

I have an idea for a Tinder like app based on interests and location. I have 0 developement skills.

How much would it cost me to pay freelancers to do it?
Answers from europeans preferably.

Attached: 1541740052212.jpg (1080x1350, 153K)

Bamp

Go back to

Just learn to code.

20 million dollars.

>How much would it cost me to pay freelancers to do it?
A lot

Why biz?
Is to so expensive? If i were to do it myself where do i start? I want it to work on android an iphone

>Build an API that handles all the backend jazz
>Build app that uses the API
This is a fairly easy job for a team of devs. I doubt it's attainable for someone like you.

You start with only one platform you obviously can’t handle this if you don’t understand how much work it is doing both at the same time.

Yeah it's going to be probably 100 hours at least so take that times their hourly rate

imagine the smelle

i wonder what slapping her across the face with muh dick feels like

Bamp

I'll do the logo

>Answers from europeans preferably.
enjoy getting retarded answers only
(I'm european)

I can't speak for Europeans, but the average rate for software dev contractors in the US is about $100/hr

Don't hire a Zucc-jew to code for you. He may steal your next multi-billion dollar idea.

feet

A lot and if we like the idea we'll abandon you and implement it ourselves. Idea people can eat a bag of dicks.

If you were able to get something off the ground in say 3 months it would cost you about $15k per developer (using 60k salary as a baseline, like most medium size cities) not to mention paying for laptops and office space / supplies.

If you learned to code that would mean 1) you can contribute and code it how you want it, and 2) you would have the attention of fellow devs who are willing to work on it with you as a side project and split the profits (usually this happens through developer co-ops or hacker spaces)

You'd be hard pressed to find someone to do all the dirty work for you for cheap when you have no credibility or high level understanding of how the technology works. If you have a lot of money to throw at them you can probably swing it (and maybe even profit) but it's more economical as a powerless aspie to spend that time and money learning how to code.

Attached: 1533688623650.jpg (500x588, 49K)

>Idea people can eat a bag of dicks.

Yes, honestly I have no idea what it is about "idea people" but I was once propositioned by a good friend to build him an app.

He said "I have X idea" and could I build it for him for a small one time payment,

I thought about it and was like NO, hed be getting all the ownership, all the money, while having done basically nothing.

Not to mention you cant come up with new app ideas, I had to let him down easy showing him about 3 other apps that did the same thing. I told him we've got Pajeets shitting out any app you want for cents on the dollar, you cant compete.

Is 60k not including shares in the company? 60k is like junior dev salary.

I dont think anyone really understands how cost of living works.

Everyone just assumes everyone lives in a large city.

Thats wrong.... $60k is level 3 programmer salary in my rural area. That $60k goes farther than 100k does in New York or LA, however.

I understand non tech cities will still have to compete with people working remotely for big tech companies.

Fucking devs and their rates

I can get It done in 4 months, for 40k.

Lol, do it yourself then.

Hire one good dev and pay them 40-50k for a product. Make sure the contract is tight, most devs are cowboys.

Manjaw

i know quite a few freelance devs in the UK and based on the stuff they've done I'd estimate about 9.

I'll do it in 10 months for $250,000.

Whole idea is dumb. If it's for dating, you're just making tinder but with the ability to filter by more than just location.

An app won't get you laid, incel. Now fuck off.

I’ll do it in 11 months for 300k

Honestly not a bad idea.

Stealing this idea btw

aim the app at poos, outsource toward poos, datamine poos.