32:23

>youtube.com/watch?v=UCgoxQCf5Jg
>32:23
>There are two kinds of programmers -- those who have written compilers and those who haven't

What kind of programmer are YOU?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 14K)

There are 10 kinds of people in this Universe.
Those who read binary and those who don't.

dubs for epic

LOL!

Underrated

HAHAHAHAHAHA. That was really funny xDDDDD

Attached: 1528441509188.gif (575x420, 507K)

Simply epic.

Fantastic!

ebin xDDD

eks DDDDDDD

Put me in the screencap

Ebin

:-DDDDDDDDD

>t. I've not yet advertised my video with enough glow in the dark thread on this board

HOLY CRAP I THOUGHT YOU MEANT 10 THE NUMBER BUT IT WAS BINARY LOOOOOL!!!!

FPBP

is parsing a regular langauge as a custom RESTful search language a compiler?

only nerds like me will understand this :)

HAhahaaha

LOL THIS WAS FUNNY!

Epic win am I right?

>Terrance 32:23; "There are two kinds of >programmers -- those who have written >compilers and those who haven't"

>beeps out nigger, but lets fuck spoken out
faggot burger

It's really sad that this guy didn't share his knowledge with many newer generation of low-level programmers, if any. We would have so much more alternatives regarding compilers, kernels and various other complex low-level applications.

>Arrested
>Homeless
Why did his family let him down? Also, how did he face assault charges with his history and why did the court not order him to be locked up in a mental health facility until he was lucid again?

Seems like a fucked up oversight.

Attached: the yale thing.jpg (947x404, 93K)

>mfw nostalgia to back when my high school math teacher had this on a poster on his wall

Heh my compilers professor actually said this is what seperates “programmers” from computer scientists. In a way its true implementing an optimizing fast compiler from scratch really requires using just about every tool you’ve learned in CS so far.

>There are two kinds of programmers -- those that are mentally ill and die a homeless wreck, and those that don't.

What kind of programmer are YOU?

Attached: 1507686249571.png (645x729, 70K)

Hopefully the former

i bet he is a giant faggot

I'm a glow in the dark CIA nigger

>im a jaded faggot that hates jokes
Ok retard.

Attached: 1536093722456.jpg (310x310, 35K)

Simply epic dude :D Just sent it to my dad, he didn't get it xD

This.
Holy fucking cringe.
This board just gets worse and worse

do you code with assembly too?

why does /g have this retards face up all the time

There are two kinds of programmers, those who #kode with karlie, and those who don't.

>Nobody laughed at my CS 101 tier joke
>I'm not unfunny; Everyone else is just a jaded asshole

Stay mad

Attached: JPEG_20180812_042010.jpg (535x535, 53K)

This shit has been repeated so much times that it's not interesting no more. It's just cringeworthy.

>when an unironically good joke becomes so overused that it becomes ironic but still remains good

what? I thought it was funny, it actually got funnier because the joke is so old and shit everyone started being ironically laughing but on the inside we are unironically laughing

Isn't writing a basic compiler something freshmen do nowadays in the second programming class

Yes, but they do it in node.js and jQuery

>He doesnt understand the difference between freedom and authoritarianism

Clever!

Attached: 1544607037281.gif (236x307, 2.32M)

This

OMFG!!!!!

dude I was just waking up when I read this shit it was the funniest shit I laughed so hard my laughter woke up my mom, my dad, my little brother, my sister, the fucking cat, and I had them come. "HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA, MOM, DAD, LOOK". They looked pissed at me and told me to fuck off. What the hell? Pff they are just jelly they don't understand this complex type of comedy, so I killed them all and fucked my cat

So this is the average 4channel'er I guess.
He seems to encapsilate Jow Forums, /b/ and Jow Forums at least.

And those that didn't expect it to be in base 3 :DD

Attached: 1386088627177.jpg (242x252, 5K)

It's the strong jawline of course

His family was replaced by dressed up CIA niggers

Easy to laugh? He was crazy fo sure, but he was able to build something from the bottom. Was a genius in a way. Most of you wont understand. :/ Keep on trollin, thats your profession. Gj.

why are you glowing?

fuck yeah

Attached: 1518109277269.jpg (250x243, 19K)

You don't understand how difficult schizophrenia makes people to work with. He lived with his parents for years, and in the end he thought they were CIA doppelgangers working against him to keep him in the fake reality prison of their home.

>0*1=0
>1*2=2

So many seething "coders" out there who have only ever written shitty websites