I'm looking to undigitize my life and escape vendor lock-in. Just bought a pencil for note taking. Any other ideas?

I'm looking to undigitize my life and escape vendor lock-in. Just bought a pencil for note taking. Any other ideas?

Attached: s-l300.jpg (300x300, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

privacytools.io/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

post feet uwu

Maybe some flower garden? Flowers are comfy and cute, calming experience, better than watching degenerate youtube or tv or game.

Rip off your refridgerator and dig a cellar, get rid of radiators and build a stove.
No but seriously just don't power up your pc as the first thing in the morning, get a shower, have breakfast and coffee, do some household chores or something, just take time off of screens

Use cups and string instead of phones

Use a fountain pen and write cursive as a form of encryption against niggers and brainlets.

Start using FOSS software.
privacytools.io/

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1680x1056, 293K)

What is that? The body looks like a Pentel F207, but the rest in different.

some cheap chinese 2mm mechanical pencil, i got the same, it's pretty good

I've never found a better pencil.

Otherwise use fountain pens.

Attached: 21366.jpg (600x400, 20K)

im not op, but i like to synergize my vendor lockins, any reccs

>plastic grip
wew

Anonymous homing pigeon network to simulate an image board.
Put up flyers or something

buy a record player

Just use FOSS and open formats, no need to worry about vendor lock in.

It's a solid lead art/drafting lead holder. Staedtler, probably. You have to sharpen the lead in a special lead sharpener. Back in the day when I did manual drafting, you'd learn to roll the pencil in your fingers to keep the point sharp and the line fine.
Clicky-clicky mechanical pencils are for losers and niggers.

I bought that pencil on Ali for like $2, cheap shit plastic barrel and cheap shit pot-metal grip. js

Get a film camera, shoot B/W film and make yourself a dark room. It's not unbearably expensive, and it's fun as hell.
Take a watercolor class and carry around 4x6 or similar small watercolor papers and paint/brush set. Spend good money on good paper. You can paint on a box sitting on your lap.
Fountain pen, stationary, stamps. Send people letters. Everybody loves to get a letter.
Books. Libraries are free, and collecting and reading great books (not Hairy Pooter) makes you a better person.

I'm going analogue in 2019 as well.

What is it about non-digital things that seems extra cozy?

Fishing rod.
Get a field guide of your local flora. Then start memorizing and identifying.
Traditional paper maps.

This sounds like a sensible thing to do, no computer or smartphone usage until you've gotten out of bed and started your day.

cute~

Attached: 1527696659995.jpg (1141x1208, 194K)

It changes everything. Days even feel a lot longer if you don't immediately hop on the PC. Once that thing is on we leave our bodies.

I got that very same pencil from wish.com

Been loving it for my art

There's nothing anti-technology about only using technology at a level you are comfortable with. Even Donald Knuth writes long-hand before typing up final versions. And calling things like this "anti-technology" ignores all the technology involved in something as simple as a pen in terms of manufacture and shipping.

yandex image search really is godlike

Attached: 1528363959632.jpg (750x906, 84K)

This is a casual reminder that there is zero difference between the cheapest and most expensive graphite pencils

It works.

Grip is aluminum.

Badly drawn feet, pass.

Samefag idiot.

Epic depression-fag in denial

Attached: Capture+_2018-12-24-22-23-57.png (595x390, 39K)

How many have considered re-adopting old tech (*winxp or earlier) to get away from the hyper normie world?

Older tech seems way more comfy for word processing and basic browsing.

You didn't have a pen/pencil for note taking before?

>wow user your handwriting is so pretty, can you write my name in cursive please

I like mine, but I think in terms of build the Staedtler 925-XX and Rotring 600 still beat it.

Attached: D6E4E94D-8990-4F21-8643-475F6A2AA31C.jpg (4032x3024, 1.56M)

Does Manjaro count? (Even tho it's updated to this day?)

I don't think normies can handle a Linux distro unless they actually have knowledge in computers I dunno.

I used windows xp until a few years ago but you have to update because things are breaking compatibility

cringe
flowers are for women you queer