*fetch bread

PowerPC edition
Post your neofetch, screenfetch or whatever the fuck else in here. If you're a phonefag, kindly fuck off to or

Attached: powerpc-screenfetch.jpg (1440x900, 218K)

>lord kek
>can't use catalog

Attached: F4BC6EA2-641D-431F-9293-A9A91BD87759.png (478x456, 407K)

How can I get this look bros? I need like a tutorial for dummies

Attached: void.png (1366x768, 70K)

>has the nerve to tell people to fuck off to other threads
You won't get any sympathy from users of Jow Forums. Read the sticky; there's a list of useful resources for dummies.

Attached: 1523718411413.png (500x375, 341K)

looks like default dwm

Change st's colorname values in its config.h to the colorscheme of your liking. Then go to dwm's config.h and change normbordercolor, normbgcolor, normfgcolor, selbordercolor, selbgcolor and selfgcolor accordingly to your terminal colorscheme. The same thing applies to your dmenu and slock's config files, if you happen to have them installed as well.

Attached: 2018-12-22-12-42-31_1600x900.png (1600x900, 1.28M)

kys ascouer. you're fucking retarded.

post yfw the terminal being used in that screenshot is urxvt

It's basically the same thing, but you'll have to edit your .Xresources instead of config.h.

Attached: 291pxBanner_of_Macragge.jpg (291x600, 100K)

Hey user, not OP but I'm kinda in the similar boat and wanted to ask you considering you sound like you're experienced. I'm trying to patch st and have installed the patches (scroll back, alpha, etc.) with patch -Np1 but I'm clueless what I'm meant to do next? Is all configuration done in config.h? Where can I change the alpha value for st? Etc.
Cheers.

Wow, a second thread!?

Attached: VoidScrot80.png (1920x1080, 857K)

The patch files as they're found on suckless.org are nothing more than .diff files containing information like: name of the files to be changed and what changes are to be applied to said files. See pic related for instance. The alpha patch is telling me that, in the file "config.def.h", the following lines will be added:
/* bg opacity */
unsigned int alpha = 0xcc;

following by other changes in "config.mk", "st.h", etc. The following changes are just the implementation needed to enable alpha in st. You don't need to focus on that if you don't want to. After applying the patch, all you have to do now is change the value of the alpha variable in config.h. It can be anything from 0x00 (hex for 0), meaning full transparent, and 0xff (hex for 255), meaning full opaque.
Other patches may perform different changes to the source files, so check the content of the .diff files to be sure what to do.

Attached: 2018-12-24-11-29-28_1600x900.png (1600x900, 1.16M)

Attached: kyle.png (1600x1200, 517K)

>packages: 1488

>phone poster
>is a fag
not surprised

>ppc edition
>people post anything other than ppc

Attached: 2018-12-24-085437_1280x800_scrot.png (1280x800, 1.42M)

Been trying this out on QEMU. Any suggestions?

Attached: 2018-12-23-182803_1280x720_scrot.png (1280x720, 117K)

You're a retard

Thanks guys, just installed arch i'll follow the instructions once everything is set up.

hey kyle

> Caring about number of packages

Attached: 1514387854434.png (645x729, 107K)

Who's Kyle?

Attached: desktop.png (1920x1080, 1.64M)

a meme here, got exposed on a screenfetch thread and then another thread where someone took a photo of his computer+wallpaper with the same futa wallpaper, without knowing of the thread, search for kyle on the archives

absolutely disgusting

Attached: neofetch-2018-12-21-06-31-46-24979.png (1920x1080, 1.81M)

dumbass, do you not get the joke?

> 1488
Oh didn't notice the number there. Sorry.

Attached: 1507587642555.jpg (1024x1024, 63K)

Is this all custom linuxfag setups? I just built a PC and I bought windows for it. Is it worth it to dual boot PC/Linux (I am sadly a gaming fag). I don't want google breathing down my neck. If I do this, what is the move?

>Will my motherboard (msi) and stuff still work on Linux?
>Better to partition hard drive or get seperate one?
>Do I need seperate RAM cards for each OS or will they auto allocate to whichever I'm using (I'd assume this)?

Anyone got an infographic or something? I'm new to Jow Forums but I'm starting to love linux. I've always been interested in linux but after using a cygwin shell I've fallen in love with the command line and everyone says cygwin is limited and unix shell is way more powerful. Any advice appreciated.

>inb4 newfag

is you a female???? why would you be here?

I hate your naming conventions

>applyrules
>isfloating

nigga have you heard of camelcase?

you all suck dick professionally

>Do I need seperate RAM cards for each OS
no
>Better to partition hard drive or get seperate one?
if you're current hard drive has a solid 50-70gigs to play with you can just partition it accordingly. You can mount your windows partition from ubuntu anyway so can access and save your music, etc. from there.
>Will my motherboard (msi) and stuff still work on Linux?
depends on the model or rather the components.

In your case i would just get virtualbox or a cracked copy of vmware workstation, even vmware player to experiment for a few months so you get to know the system better. you can still install a linux distro later on.

It's a mentally ill fag obviously. There are no women ( female) here.

Attached: (((you))).png (2810x4096, 178K)

>da joos

Attached: 18a03ef9a00383b1ba6b6fb657d0be2f608f55a81223353f13c4392cb33a9e88.jpg (600x695, 34K)

Attached: screenfetch12312.png (1153x556, 288K)

Thank you for the help. I appreciate it user

Beginner's guide to ricing:

> Create git repo for all config files. You will sym link these into your home dir.

> Create makefile or install script that links all configs to home dir.

> You can change config file names to .tpl and use envsubst to replace all color values with those specified in your make/shell script.

> This will automatically coordinate changes for your "desktop environment" but it's all under your control. The dotfiles essentially are your de

to post my *fetch? I have just as much to do tonight as any other faggot condemning themselves to this shitty website
no u
besides, if i was mentally ill i'd at least be creative and have a more interesting name

Nice one, user.

Attached: 1486613122301.jpg (1000x800, 40K)

qt but unpractical like most stuff here.
Do you use any graphical application? If so how did you theme gtk and qt?

Also post output of vrms.

awkward crop but whatever

Attached: Selection_062.png (1918x1072, 874K)

doesn't it bother you that the aspect ratio of your wallpaper is wrong? it's stretched to fit the screen instead of being centered and it looks warped and messed up

Nice rice tranny

I can turn an eye on Nvidia drivers but Skype is too much.
What do you have to say for yourself?

Attached: Screenshot - 241218 - 17:26:08.png (1600x1200, 174K)

i use a lot of graphical applications actually, i don't think it's all that impractical at least for hobbies, i have a short attention span so i just have several workspaces open for several programming projects with VSCode and Android Studio and so on and Chrome and then i obviously have three to four terminals open at any time for ssh, scp and all that nice stuff on their own workspace, i themed it all using lxappearance, it's pretty neat and easy to use.
It's also pretty neat cuz aside from killing X, my eGPU setup is hotpluggable, and i just need to run a script to restart lightdm and i can undock my Thinkpad and take it on the go with me, but have graphical performance on it if i want it (mostly for android emulation and to prevent it overheating on the dock) but in general this whole setup with i3 works pretty well for me, it's just not as "lazy" as a DE or Windows, so it's not my main or even secondary multimedia setup.
what's the alternative? Discord? That's even worse with all the data it collects, and IRC is more useful for group chats not for 1-to-1 communication, plus it's nice to have for video interviews.
pls no bully, once there is a good skype alternative i'll switch

hack the planet

Attached: cooldesktop.png (1280x800, 189K)

what is that purple theme called

ebin kernel

Attached: Screenshot_20181224_193706.png (783x537, 41K)

Stupid noobs, there ARE females here but they don't bother on talking to you

Attached: improving.png (1280x800, 42K)

>fixed in your browser

the fuck?

ugly

>toronto pearson
the noodle stall and the burger place were pretty good and reasonable price for an airport mang
where u going

Look at the package count, is a wip without other font installed yet.

no u stupid newb there r no grils on the inturdbutt

install microsoft corefonts?

west coast

There is email and gnu ring. Also stop using VSCode.
I was kinda joking about i3 being unusable. Minimal wm are pretty comfy, if anything on my Xfce setup stops working when I upgrade to Debian 10 in 2022 I might try openbox or i3 again.

Don’t feed the incels.

penosmaster

VScode and Visual Studio are hands down the best editor and IDE respectively, no thanks.
>Email
A joke if you're trying to have a proper conversation, it still feels like sending letters, not talking. Also how do you suppose i video call through email?
>Gnu ring
never heard of it.

>VScode and Visual Studio are hands down the best editor and IDE respectively, no thanks.
I see you never used emacs. I'm sorry for you.
>never heard of it.
Actually usable free alternative to skype. Fully decentralized too. There is matrix too but I don't think it's quite ready for use yet. The main client runs on electron.

>being a neo nazi

*neon

>glow in the dark

Use vscodium