WTF I LOVE CHINESE WOMEN CEO NOW

Attached: 1517714829690.png (737x397, 302K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wccftech.com/amd-launching-ryzen-3000-series-cpus-apus-radeon-gpu-ces/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Based Tiger mom.

> woah woah woah
> AMD put its own graphics core into their own cpu
ABSOLUTELY GROUNDBREAKING. that will sure btfo all those intel fans. kek.
nah, AMD shills are still 100% clueless faggots.

If they unfucked vega its going to have massive repurcussions in the mobile space.

Imagine a dual socket AM5 Socket linking the Lmemory cache on two separate threadripper 64 cores.
Effectively making a "single chip" 128 core CPU on Ryzen next.....

>unfucking GCN, the worst uarch ever created

Imagine being Raja and walking into that absolute shitstain after leading ATI through its glory days. No wonder he and that new guy quit ASAP

Imagine being in charge of RTG and still hammering GCN as competitive because of magic drivers, and selling developers to write open source code for your 35% market share.

Imagine having a shoestring budget and getting to produce dGPU two dies, one of which was paid for by Intel to put on their product, while the CPU team makes like 5 and nvidia has 4 every year

Imagine being such a shit engineer who coasts on past accomplishments from team members other then you, where all you have is fine wine to sell as a fix for your shit hardware.

>Raja
>engineer
What are you even talking about u tard

You're right, he hasn't engineered shit since evergreen.

Confirmed fake by several industry insiders. Stop falling for paki bait.

Intel shills on suicide watch

Yes, I'm already missing the Susu family's "here's mommy's vagina" video's on youtube.

TAIWAN IS NOT CHINA REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1542895703906.jpg (800x994, 198K)

Vega has higher compute IPC per CU then Turing. It's just not good for gaming.

you do know the current apus have vega graphics right retard?

GET.
FUCKING.
HYPED.

Sauce?

don call me that

Attached: retrad.jpg (1920x1541, 126K)

It is the remnants of the Republic of China that got ousted by Mao's Red Army.

it's the most degenerate island in Asian

Attached: 1519067169987.png (965x935, 711K)

So it's the people that didn't get cucked by the commies. Sounds like that's the real China that should've been all along then.

>didn't get cucked by the commies
they got cucked by the jews instead

Attached: 1533629362471.jpg (854x570, 108K)

Currytech

wccftech.com/amd-launching-ryzen-3000-series-cpus-apus-radeon-gpu-ces/

There's faggotry everywhere. Most people in Taiwan are right wing citizens.

I was about to build a new computer with 2400G APU, should I wait for Zen 2?

What are you gonna do with it?

Would a CPU be faster if it doesn't have integrated graphics?

Never build something you don't actually need. If it's for an HTPC and you don't already have one, just get a fucking ROKU with Plex you retard/

>Chinese
Kys yourself

It's going to be my daily driver as I am getting rid of my gaming PC to pursue more fulfilling hobbies

Before you respond I'm set on AMD APUs so don't try to convince me of alternates

your pic proves taiwan is based as fuck

MAMA SU IS TAIWANESE REEEEEEE

Attached: yamete.jpg (472x472, 39K)

If they unfucked vega they would call it navi. That's what amd does. Like when they sold polaris chips to intel but rebranded it into vega because intel doesn't want to sell outdated gpus. Same as vega iGPUs - they are basically rebranded polaris.

>If they unfucked vega its going to have massive repurcussions in the mobile space.

Nope, won't happen. Their software and firmware implementation on the mobile chips are abysmal.

The current generation Ryzen Mobile is a nightmare:
>3X idle power consumption as compared to Intel 8 Gen U (Kaby Lake-R)
>OEM gimping performance via STAPM limits
>AMD using Tskin for STAPM limits, which is irrelevant for actively cooled devices such as a laptop
>Massively outdated drivers from OEM; AMD prohibits installation of drivers from their own site. This results in Vega 8 and 10 performing worse/doesn't work in games as compared to UHD 620. Of course, the MX150 25W will blow both APU implementation away, while still maintaining lower idle power consumption. A lot of programs also don't work properly, such as VLC and Adobe Premiere. "Crashes Adobe Premiere" is no longer a meme on this platform.

>the worst uarch ever created
>released before kepler and dominated it all the way to its death, including titan housfires

Does this mean Dell Latitudes might come with AMD chips now?

One hope is that 7nm is so good efficiency-wise that even AMD can't fuck it up

>tfw just want decent power igpu since vga switching on Linux+gnu sucks
>tfw just want to play hyper light drifter with more than 25fps that I get on hd 4600
7nm zen2/navi chips better be good amd

Dude Fuck off with your Bs.

You tubers do not count as insiders.

>Intel HD Graphics
Enjoy your potato video, Good Goy!

B-but Taiwan IS China.

Zen 2 16/32 5Ghz DDR5 PCiE4 CES launch LET'S GO

Attached: jokersuicidesquad1.jpg (1600x1067, 538K)

china owns taiwan you uneducated swine

Inlel cucked themselves by adding intel graphics to the 9900k instead of 10 cores. Who the fuck is gonna use integrated graphics on 500+ chip?

>unfucking GCN, the worst uarch ever created

in raw compute perfomance it cant be matched
there is a reason why people call the amd cards paraller monsters and the nvidia cards serial speed demons

ye but what about power consumption? like small devices and shit... will they be able to compete with ARM?