What's the comfiest music player and why is it ncmpcpp in a scratchpad terminal?

What's the comfiest music player and why is it ncmpcpp in a scratchpad terminal?

Attached: 2018-12-24-1545643698.png (1366x768, 1013K)

mpv is the best player. It just plays everything and doesn't waste my time with databases 'n shit

>tui
>comfy
It's not comfy if you can't visually memorize where to click for certain parts of the song.
I wish there was a WMP 12 clone on linux, but Yarock comes close.

Attached: ghfk5nc3.png (1366x768, 380K)

how can you stand listening to music without a dsp? software, not hardware btw, still makes a huge difference

Clementine

>WMP 12
based

cmus via tmux
mpd is bloat

>bloat
>comfy
pick one and only one

>click
zoomer trash kys

and without golden power cables

do a blind test yourself and I guarantee you'll be surprised

what dsp you recommend?

And how do you quickly return to that part of the song that just passed? Mash a key to go back a set amount of seconds and listen for a bit every time you press it to know where the song is currently at, killing any flow you might have had?
Or how about starting a song at a specific time, do you just memorize the mm:ss numbers in your head and type them out every time you want to listen to that part of the song? I'm assuming your mememalistic autistic music player can start a song at a specific time.
Or do you just listen to such unenjoyable trash that you're actively hoping for it to just end from the start?
I'm listening to stuff I like and clicking on it is really /comfy/.

Attached: 1544650623213.png (600x579, 277K)

Spotify

gstreamer shit
at least just use moc if you're too retarded to setup mpd

Those are funny ways of spelling Musicbee.

the only reason I did not switch to linux was that threre's nothing like musicbee on linux

Attached: musicbee16.jpg (1527x755, 271K)

YouTube

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I've recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.

Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called "Linux", and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project.

There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine's resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called "Linux" distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux.

Attached: 1545246963328.jpg (960x640, 398K)

Audacious controlled by the interface I've made

Tfw no longer play music on devices other than my phone

Attached: 3F0742F2-7D0B-4CA3-9873-F92FF6D46908.png (478x456, 407K)

Based NSBM poster

imagine looking at that and thinking it's good
off yourself, a brain that gets any kind of pleasure from black and gold is of no worth to anyone.

Computer is a universal machin

mplayer

This.

Attached: Screenshot_20181224_200052.png (1920x1080, 1.11M)

you realise you can click the progress bar in ncmcpcpccp to go to a certain part in a song, right?