So this is the power of Linux gaming huh?

So this is the power of Linux gaming huh?

Attached: images.jpg (300x168, 9K)

Learn to google retard, install steam, get steam play beta, get access to the full game catalogue

LORD GABEN RECOMMENDS LINUX, ALL VALVE GAMES CAN BE INSTALLED ON IT !

Have you actually tried it? It's pretty fun.

The current state of gaming on lunix

Attached: 2018-08-23-210444_1920x1080_scrot.png (1920x1080, 1.91M)

The current state

Attached: 2018-03-21-134431_1920x1080_scrot.png (1920x1080, 552K)

Does it run smoothly? Have you tried heavier games?

It's just wine. It would run almost as good as on windows. In my case I'm only using the iGPU so it ran like crap, just like on windows

I dream of making a build where I can emulate Windows but I don't have the money to buy new components right now. 95% efficiency is quite good in my opinion.

Current specs?

The most important thing would be the CPU, which is a 4670. It doesn't support this kind of virtualization.

Grow up and stop playing video games

What should I do instead?

PC gaming is for losers

Install Gentoo, and do the only thing it's good for, fap to anime.

valve stopped making games 10 years ago.

Ah, that's a bummer. Upgrading to an older gen ryzen 2600 or even 1600(i have that one) should be very cheap in the future and plenty powerful, I'm running single gpu passthrough with a gtx 970

Clearly supertux is. A new version just got released, btw.

Otherwise, The Dark Mod likely is.

Read books, workout, and make boomer videos in a forest

Oh thanks for the tip. That's gonna be really helpful. Has it been working fine? What games have you tried so far?

Wow I was not aware that sysadmins like fapping to kids cartoons.

Sometimes they just skip the cartoons part entirely.

They just released Artifact

gaming on linux is insanely based, i used to play csgo on debian via steam for linux and had "wallhacks" (enemy models drawn on top) by just fucking with my video driver for 2 years until it stopped working for whatever reason

FUCK YOU OP FUCKING RRTARD PIECEBOF SHIT FUCKER GNU+LINUX IS FREEDOM ENJOY YOUR FUCKTARD MICROPAJEET SPYING PROPERTY POO ON THE STREET INDIAN OS