What tech support is Jow Forums providing this Christmas?

What tech support is Jow Forums providing this Christmas?
>pic related
>having good time drinking with cousin
>"hey user, help me with my firestick"
>hands me his phone with a 20min long youtube instructional
>"I got 2 mins in, but it wont let me install the browser app"
>Account with card required to install
>"I dont know what account I made for this"
Now were going on the computer, creating an amazon account, logging into the stick, just to start the fucking process. Help.

Attached: 20181224_204302.jpg (2260x3530, 3.91M)

Fire sticks are the worst. I helped my aunt update an app on her tablet. She didn't understand why it wouldn't work.

not providing tech support because I have the ability to say no and enjoy my holiday.

Im drinking modelo too lmao
Also firesticks are garbage

>modelo
>vhs
>creepy catholic idolatry on the wall

Should have gotten a chromecast.

It's time for the grandparents annual iOS update!

Setup those bottom barrel chink phone controller for my baby sister. I taught her how to pirate at least.

Kek you got me
>mexican family
>grandparents house

How does one say no exactly

you have to take the penis out of your mouth first, then it's pretty easy.

t. That guy the entire family hates

Had to set up wireless router, parental control sub wifi and all the users and device management, Chromecast, another screen mirroring device, smart TV, Xbox one, a basketball hoop and two quadcopters.

Gets old

Had to uninstall McAfee on my dads computer that's it so far. Gave him a thinkpad for Christmas so he will probably end up using that now

>Hey sweety, can you help me figure this tech thing out?
>No.

You're the child that will die and people will have to check their schedules if they can make it to your funeral.

Based.
Yall type of rugs everyone shits on

Literally every Christmas my grandmother has me configure the CCTV subtitles for her, either turning them on or off.

Not hard by any means but its literally every year.

I'm going to help my grandma figure out her new iPad. Other than that, nothing really. I miss giving tech support to my grandparents who died. It was such an easy way to make them happy. Even though it was just simple tasks they really appreciated it.

You shit on rugs?

My dad is a mechanic and he helps me do major work on my cars. So I'll gladly spend some time showing him how to set his homepage in Edge, again. I usually get a few grand for Christmas too.

>help my grandma
>grandparents who died
Fuck off necromancer

It's poor etiquette to impose on someone's holiday just so you can get your easily googled tech problems fixed.
It's fine if you'd like me to research a problem and present possible fixes for you later on, but please, don't fucking try to make me spend my holiday setting up your ipad because it's "too hard".
My family knows my help comes with conditions. A minimum of a simple google search and attempt at the common fixes is required before I go ahead and get involved.
I think it's poor etiquette to both take a hardline stance against helping family with tech support and imposing on a family member to spend their holiday doing something they don't want to.

you know you can have up to four grandparents, right?

I work for apple tech support and it's honestly not that bad. Just gotta deal with old boomers usually.

In this day and age? More like up to 8 grandparents

how's that even possible?

Having a whore for a mom has it's perks.

Your mum, your dad and your mums multiple black boyfriends

>Grandparents divorce
>Both get new partners
>you now have 4 grandparents on one side
>Same thing happens on other side of the family
>You now have 8

Had to help my grandparents fix their internet. they were using internet explorer and weren't even connected to 5g.

>Drinking alcohol

Attached: 1515301560340.png (598x192, 65K)

Alcohol is delicious /polfag/

I know that feel. Except it's my siblings phones

I got my mom a wireless Brother laser printer so that'll be fun to setup tomorrow...

finally had no tickets I think everyone is either too old or young enough that they can fix it on their own.
>tfw I drank eggnog all night

If a family member is so ill mannered to ask for it support,but otherwise never speak to you the whole year than it is of high possibility of defecating on a carpet

Attached: 453280.jpg (220x145, 8K)

you're Mexican, I've lived in South California way too long to not recognize cream coloured walls, carpet that gets cleaned every dia de los muertos and weird religious shit framed on the wall

>drive five and a half fucking hours to see parents
>not in the door two seconds when tech problem comes up
>repeat

Just because I'm in IT doesn't mean I know the first goddamned thing about your POS Best Buy laptop. I'll be their personal helpdesk until they die.