Fucking Apple Pajeets

I unironically think that some fags have planned to spam Jow Forums with Apple shill threads.

Attached: Untitled.png (780x726, 419K)

Other urls found in this thread:

worldofbuzz.com/man-buys-25-iphone-x-propose-gf-gifts-one-every-friend-proposal/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Looks like some more old fashioned Chinese propaganda to me. Huawei is literally an arm of the CCP.

silicon valley is pretty much CIA owned.

>buying a wah-way
>letting communists spy on you
at least I can trust an iPhone as far as i can throw it

Attached: file.jpg (650x427, 80K)

> trusting an iPhone in China
You aren' the brightest one, it seems. Apple sold the data of Chinese users to the company controlled by Chinese government. All of their iCloud data, decrypted.

good job I'm not in China then

Attached: file.jpg (355x301, 21K)

> some fags have planned to spam Jow Forums
You're not wrong it happens here all the time, damage control. M$ shills have done the same in the past. Whether it's a buttmad apple fag or paid for by apple themselves, it definitely happens here and has happened before.

why? nobody cares of this bunch of faggots

>I unironically think that some fags have planned to spam Jow Forums with Apple shill threads.
Unironically, this Happens once a month. Or twice, depending apple sales figures.

that apple nigger is using some script to spam those threads

Checked the catalog.
This is ridiculous.

Attached: file.png (343x50, 2K)

I bet Tim Cook himself is creating these threads

iTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1532054806557.gif (540x304, 1.86M)

based slutania poster

Do I really need a chinkphone in order to get a qt chinese gf?

Attached: FOREIGN201805020749000439740759008.jpg (450x300, 45K)

Shoo, shoo

Attached: 1533626403-0808-Xi-poo-960x540[1].jpg (960x540, 73K)

Don't use iCloud?

Based whore poster

>I unironically think that some fags have planned to spam Jow Forums with Apple shill threads.
A trillion dollars company must be hiring shitposters on my Icelandic image board

Attached: 6TwtrDf.png (345x337, 127K)

A trillion dollar company has shills everywhere
Nice Reddit filename

thank sherlock

Jow Forums or whatever the fuck its called now sold out ages ago, right now you are talking with bots and shills only. just look at the fucking catalog, its the same threads everyday. the pajeets and marketing spambots are the the lesser evil, the other boards are filled with social propaganda like niggers, multiculturalism, lgbt, traps and so on.

so yeah this board is continously spammed by apple shillbots as well, you can check the android vs apple thread(s), its easy to recognize them because all they can say is shit like this:

"Recently switched to Apple from Android and can't believe I held off for so long. I'm never going back to Android."

no arguments or anything because everyone who knows a little about android and tweaking knows that you can do anything with it whereas iphones and ios is a locked, bloated, planned-obsolescent piece of trash and cost $1000 for no reason. regards

SEETHING neckbeard upset I pulled the first image available
also you're a fucking retarded faggot

>Li Tao

And the worst part is that the mods and jannies (fuck em btw) are in on it. I just saw 2 non-Apple threads that were deleted in the past 15 minutes. That means the mods/jannies are here, yet they don't do anything about Apple shills, which means it's staged.

Attached: 1528466631936.jpg (1280x960, 95K)

stealing this pasta

No because chinese girls only want iphones.

worldofbuzz.com/man-buys-25-iphone-x-propose-gf-gifts-one-every-friend-proposal/

>All of their iCloud data, decrypted.

Yeah, no.
Chinese iCloud data is housed on servers in China, because of local law, but it's still encrypted.

Apple don't hold the keys (nor China), but just like every iCloud account, Apple can reset passwords to gain access when law enforcement requests it.

> Apple can reset passwords to gain access

Do explain... access to the account or to the data itself? If they can access the data, then it’s not properly encrypted (outside of device backdoors).

I got this extact display. How sick is that?

ITODDLERS BTFO

Attached: Satania.jpg (680x535, 97K)

baste

no shit

itoddlers will defend this

Apple is for brainlets.

bsd nd rdplld

>mod fags delete based satania
>do fucking nothing about ishit spammer
MODS = FAGS