Why haven't you switched to AMD user?

Attached: 2a50490.png (1080x728, 566K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bqsTmF2Oicc
exhentai.org/g/1333676/9b9bf71e89/
siliconlottery.com/collections/all/products/9700k50g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

"Do you come with the rig?"

I'm considering it. Fell for the 7700k meme and wasted 400 when I could've just bought the AMDR5

how many chips do i have to buy to fugg either one of them?

Go to Korea and find out for yourself

youtube.com/watch?v=bqsTmF2Oicc

Waiting for Zen 2

Same senpai

Just waiting for the next APU. It should be a massive improvement over my old Core 2 Duo.

But I have, using anything else in 2019 would be ridiculous.

2500k never obsolete. i waited for zen and then for zen+. now im waiting for zen2.

DDR4 RAM prices.

Because I do something else rather than running cinebench 24/7 (only multicore though h-haha) trying to quell severe case of buyer's remorse?

will it come with av1 hardware decoding(and maybe encoding)?

Sell it with the mb on eBay and buy amd

>7700k
>meme

Are you a troll, or just so petty and stupid?

That's a completely viable cpu that works for modern tasks. If you mean because you're a corelet? Calm the fuck down you probably don't even use 2 of your cores let alone 4 retard.

I did. FX sucked harder and harder as time passed on, while Ryzen crashes constantly on Windows 7 (particularly if you're using an MSI motherboard, can't change the PCIe gen on some models). I unironically regret going full AMDtard

If it means any interactions with those spectacular ladies, I'd switch every computer in my apartment building with AMD.

Not buying Intel is a form of anti-semitism. So here's why I don't buy AMD: because I'm not a fucking nazi, ok?

>Ryzen crashes constantly on Windows 7
This isn't AMD's fault at all. The driver support exists, but microsoft flat out refused to add it to windows 7.

Because my i7-6700k still works fine

Windows 7 is no longer getting updates next year. Switch to Linux and Wine, Valve made Wine a lot better.

I likely will once my 4690K stops being enough for what I do.

Because there's little reason to upgrade from my 4770 yet.
I'm just not doing enough heavy multithreaded loads that I'll save reasonable amounts of time on. And by save time I mean time I can't spend on something else.

I'm almost definitely going to go AMD when I upgrade now, but I still don't see it being for another couple of years, so long as nothing dies sooner.

It doesn't matter whose fault it is - it means that AMD's product is worse.

Well you're using a new piece of hardware on an unsupported operating system. Seems like you're the problem here really. If you wanted legacy support you shouldn't have upgraded.

oh you

Sauce?

*2020. I know of Proton, but does it really support older/lesser known Windows games in a meaningful capacity? I tend to play some more obscure stuff, and some of those games require soft emulation (Dgvoodoo) even on Windows 7

Because I'm not an underage faggot who gets bought off by a piece of meat.

ive been using AMDs since the first dual cores hit shelves for consumer PCs amd intel lied about the clock speeds right on the box.
they're cheaper and typically run cooler at stock voltages making them the defacto overclock CPU, what's not to love?

Imagine falling for amdjeets extreme shilling here. You're fine with 7700k retard, enjoy your performance.

Typical amdjeet. If something doesn't work, blame OS, software, other hardware, whatever
KYS

If I had the money I'd be switching to IBM. In the meantime I'll be fine with my C2D and C2Q thanks.

watch the corelet cope

Hey Jow Forums, which Touhou's armpit pussi do you prefer, and why do you like AMD?

I prefer Tenshi because her armpits smell like peach juice and it gets me hard. I like AMD because they offer superior performance per watt and they put in the effort to innovate the x86 architecture.

Attached: 9535219895f63107dbb5b9cf81965ab1.png (670x970, 412K)

Kill yourself indiantel shitter

Quad cores? What do you need dual cores for?

Attached: 1527629778452.jpg (679x758, 54K)

you just read this one don't you?
exhentai.org/g/1333676/9b9bf71e89/

As an Intel buyer I know a pentium is ju-just fi-fine for averqge usage. Don't mind the cursor not moving when you are updating it-it-it is perfectly normal.

I'd rye their thighs

>oh you hehehe

So for a relatively clueless average user like me amd>intel?

I'll switch if I can get one of those cute dresses

holy shit what country is this picture from? I fucked a girl in Japan who looked exactly like that girl on the right minus the dumb wig

ARM's ARMpit pussi can last much longer thanks to its RISC architecture power efficiency
I can cum manmilkjuice into ARM all night long without overheating

Name ?

Can't afford to upgrade. Waiting for my 2500k to break.

I had amd before and I'm not going back to cheaply made and underwhelming crap.

Same cpu I have. It's wonderful.

The older the better. But is still a hit and a miss. Games that used Microsoft Live don't work for shit, and some semi modern titles that have the steam authentication service(hitman: absolution is one example that i remember) dont work too.

The best this is for you to search the title compatibility on google/steam forum. And hope it works in your machine(GTA V is fully compatible, but for some reason in my machine it freezes once the prologue start, benchmark runs fine tho)

You can also do gpu passthrough on a w10 vm(w7 inst able to work properly with the driver from nvidia and get a lot of errors)

>virgin cosplayers
>chad idols
One core per performance is still more important than muh 18 cores.

Attached: 827963478923.jpg (1280x800, 368K)

This

7nm? What do you need 10nm for? I don't really think you need 14nm.

But I did.

I might upgrade to a 3000 series if there's significant clock speed uplift like all the leaks/rumors are suggesting. Even if Threadripper can only do 4.5ghz or so it might be worthwhile.

Attached: avx.jpg (3440x1440, 947K)

>cheaply made
Wasn't it intel who used cheap thermal paste until the 9xxx series when they upgraded to cheap solder?

Attached: 795.png (853x480, 404K)

But I have!
And if I could replace cpus in my laptops I would....

Corelet spotted

>uses deprecated OS
>blames AMD
neat.

Convince me to sell my 7700k and get an AMD instead.

Attached: 3287347634545.png (136x129, 46K)

Is that Tasha on the left?

because i wont my pc to burn in fire

Attached: 1544587321865.jpg (200x174, 10K)

Because the average Threadripper hits only 3.8ghz and the average 2700x 4.1ghz. And you still have to buy expensive as hell B-die ram.

All and all which will cost you $550 when I could buy a 9900k and hit 5ghz easily.

It's laughably bad.

Attached: Screenshot_20181223-113732.png (1440x2880, 221K)

Jesus Christ, what are these voltages? My 7700k runs on 4.5GHz with 1.105V.

it's a different architecture and process

Amd cpus die if they reach 60c or something

They're weird.

Why would you go on the internet just to tell lies?
tjmax for Ryzen is 95c.

He's still stuck in the faildozer era.

>i-it's the other way around this t-time!
pathetic

MUH SINGLE COAR PUHRFORMINZZ

Because I'm not yet in the market for a new system, and the old Piledriver + 750Ti system at my parents' place still holds up well enough for its purpose too. I will probably replace it with an APU barebone system at some point, though.

The 4790 is still serving me well. I am planning on going amd next time though, and move the i7 to server duty when the current celeron won't cut it anymore.

>9900k
>5ghz
>easily
I didn't realize using an industrial chiller was easy

I'm not poor.

>I could buy a 9900k and hit 5ghz easily

Attached: why the fuck you lying.gif (220x220, 1.04M)

those are MEN, baby!

>turbo is literally 4.7ghz all cores

300mhz oc isn't very impressive. It's just depraved amd users thinking 5ghz is some god tier unreachable number when Intel have been doing it since sandy bridge.

Someone post the listings showing amd CPUs selling better on places like Germany and Japan and jewtel shit selling better on literal shitholes like India instead

Also the fastest consumer CPU right now (and the most expensive) is the kikeripper 2990wx, get your shit together shill

Attached: 1541502425010.jpg (2000x1543, 249K)

Europeans are poor because their government takes like 70% of their income and give it to Muslims. Then they have to pay an extra 20% tax called vat on top of already expensive imported products because they don't really manufacture or produce anything other than cheese.

That's why so many Europeans buy Chinese phones.

>spending less money is bad
G O O D G O Y

I always was on AMD

DELID THIS

>And you still have to buy expensive as hell B-die ram
That's been fixed in bios updates ages ago. You can buy anything you want now.

>higher is better

To be fair the 7700k is faster stock for stock and clocks higher than any R5

because when i bought my 6700k the ryzen 1600 was $220 and i got my 6700k new for $270. factor in the fast ram needed and the fact that am4 had no good matx boards at the time. it was really a no brainer.

why spend $500 on a build that's slightly better than my 2500k when i can get a decent upgrade for the same price.

Attached: 1525359500359.png (1920x1080, 1.38M)

I had crashes, but it was not caused by running Windows 7 on Ryzen. I had a faulty motherboard and the CPU was one of the earlier ones the suffered the performance marginality problem. Replacement of both made for a rock solid system under Windows 7.

>7700k meme
is this what brand loyality does to you? Thinking anything is a meme?

>tfw no Amada gf

Not many Sandy Bridges could climb beyond 4.5Ghz without requiring an insane amount of voltage. ~5Ghz was only obtainable with "golden" sample chips.
Majorityo f Coffee Lake R silicon can easily do it but it is thermally-limited beyond 4 cores@5Ghz.

siliconlottery.com/collections/all/products/9700k50g

Because Intel is better :)

B-but, I have.

Attached: muh-Ryzen-HWiNFO.jpg (640x577, 97K)

Good Goy!

Blazing fast webm encodes

I did. Had an FX-6100 and it sucked. Despite my disappointment with my last 6-core middle-of-the-road AMD, I took a leap of faith and bought a 2600X. Best computer part purchase I've ever made, period.
I almost bought an 8400 just because I was so disappointed with my 6100, but my 2600X is amazing. My compile times are fucking insane, even compared to the xeon workstation I have at work.

>siliconlottery.com/collections/all/products/9700k50g

>Doesn't realize that requires all-core 5Ghz high-end to borderline exotic cooling to sustain without the silicon throttling itself.
>Has 9700K and it throttles at 5Ghz all-core with a good HSF setup without resorting to AVX preset of 3.

>south koreans

Attached: dog.jpg (747x724, 28K)

My 290x is a super leaky one which will hit 1200mhz core if I feed it 1.4v.

Attached: oh but I have anon.png (1252x599, 112K)

because a 250$ zen2 performs the same as a 20$ x58 6core xeon from 2010... that you can easily get on aliexpress

intel might be 200$ over priced but amd is literally 200$ extra of no performance gain over almost decade old part.

does anyone else remember when ayymd was offering core duo cpus for $500 while intel basically killed them with their quad cores