/hpg/ - Headphone General

>Requesting purchase advice
pastebin.com/fYZLW7Ub

>Jow Forums headphone wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php?title=Headphones

>Previous thread

Attached: 097e3b07860ba69f2d20cce84267801e.jpg (595x990, 116K)

Other urls found in this thread:

aes.org/e-lib/browse.cfm?elib=17441
reddit.com/r/headphones/comments/a9chr9/lcd4_vs_stax_009/ecidgak/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

$4000 SR-009 was rated lower in blind tests than a $200 K701
aes.org/e-lib/browse.cfm?elib=17441

LOL, Stax shitphones are literally audiophool garbage

Attached: 1545681037526[1].jpg (745x480, 42K)

Doing god's work, based user.

Stax incels on suicide watch lmao

HD600 vs HD650
Only objective answers please and thank you

>thread is still at 2 ips

>we’re cheering sapphire on now
Maybe we should leave /hpg/ for now and come back when winter break is over.

first for headphones

Attached: index.jpg (318x158, 10K)

IEMs are better
FUCK headphones

objectively kys

t. Stax user

HD600 is neutral. HD650 is neutral/warm. Leave before the shitposting war starts.

>Leave before the shitposting war starts.
sapphire is too busy spamming anti-stax stuff to defend his hd600

aktually HD569

>Sapphire boogeyman
How can one be so delusional?

I’m not sapphire but I don’t have a family feels bad to spend Christmas alone as I have the last 10 years

>HD569
OOF

t. Sapphire

>sapphire is now claiming he’s not sapphire
Took him long enough to start doing this.

feel free to post your setup. if you want to start NHA posting we can do that too, that's a war you can't win

Who the fuck is Sapphire?

Attached: 4rewfd.jpg (1086x992, 73K)

Sapphire sounds like a girls name

Stax incel's boogeyman

post your setup

some reddit loser who spams /hpg/ with that bogus study

>t. triggered stax incel

>t. no headphones user

ur mom

>calling a scientific research "bogus" because you don't like its result and you think saying mean things about it will change something
Pathetic

This. STAX shills are desperate.

I love dick up my ass but I also love good sounding audio. I want clear trebles with punchy but not overwhelming bass and very clear mids. And fairly decent imagining. What do I get

>>t. no stax shitphones user
FTFY

Merry Christmas fellow audiophiles. Umaru Gremlin says make your New Years resolution to buy speakers.

Attached: 8951C90D-7096-405A-A528-49A318965CEE.jpg (1024x576, 77K)

>I want clear trebles with punchy but not overwhelming bass and very clear mids. And fairly decent imagining. What do I get
HD 600.

BUT IS SHE WRONG

merry christmas iris, I won't tell you to kill yourself just this once. you should try stax

Attached: umu.gif (250x250, 204K)

I’m calling it bogus because you’re intentionally misinterpreting the results and the study itself is badly designed. They “measured” the listener preference of distortion in the headphones by recording them and then playing them through the SR-009. Pretty fucking shit way to objectively measure if you ask me, because it means that, technically speaking, a recording of a K712 played back in a SR-009 is what was really shown to the test subjects.

Whats the HD600 of speakers?

confirmed virgins

The reason why best Stax model scored lower than average mid-fi headphones is because best Stax model is audiophool garbage and sounds worse than average mid-fi headphones. Stax are objectively garbage, Stax are subjectively garbage. They sound like shit, that's why no one likes them. Except you, who fell for the meme and now tries to justify his poor life choices on anonymous forum. You are a victim of buyers Stockholm syndrome and the saddest thing here is that you are too dumb to understand it.

>Except you, who fell for the meme and now tries to justify his poor life choices on anonymous forum. You are a victim of buyers Stockholm syndrome and the saddest thing here is that you are too dumb to understand it.
is sapphire becoming self aware and sentient? he has yet to understand he is talking about himself but it's a start

>Stax are objectively garbage, Stax are subjectively garbage. They sound like shit, that's why no one likes them.
He really has absolutely nothing of value to say, he just repeats the same lines over and over again.

Your damage control is so poor it reminds me Schiit fanboys after the company was exposed as a manufacturer of audiophool garbage. The same story here with Stax. You can't argue with facts.

Because this is reality. Stax are objectively garbage. Denying this fact won't make it less real.

Where do I get the plastic covers like pic related that prevent stax from getting fucked up by dust? Does it come with the headphone?

Attached: 8A06440E-27D2-489E-931F-AD132A928898.jpg (417x555, 88K)

You take your Stax headphones and accurately put them into trash bin because they are literally garbage

Man you’re not only spamming, you’re so spiteful and angry in your spam too lol

>t. triggered stax incel

he's doing it on reddit now LMAO
reddit.com/r/headphones/comments/a9chr9/lcd4_vs_stax_009/ecidgak/

he literally just cannot contain his autism

If this isn't proof that this guy is jobless I don't know what is.

noob question here, are QC35s shit tier or decent

Unless if you have a really old model or you plan on leaving them in your garage for several years you dont need to worry about it. All modern stax have dust covers around the drivers.

I want to buy both speakers and headphones. Now what?

Can the nostaxers post their headphones? It seems like the only people who post their setups here are the staxbros. And dont post some shitty template with pictures of gear from google images, post an actual picture of your music appreciation center.

I know there are some nostaxers that have posted setup before, there's idol trash and I've seen that one guy post DT1990 with his atom, not sure if he even comes here anymore. There is also the one dude with lcd2 and that hifiman he took the backs off of. I dont believe these people are the stax incel shitposters though. I've been here for close to a year and I'm not very familiar with this sapphire poster but I would really like to see their setup. I'm pretty sure there is at least 1 or 2 other people behind the shitposting. Personally I think NHA is still among us and he's one of them.

I can't remember if argon user or pajeet or whatever the fuck we ended up calling him owned stax too or not.

Attached: 20181127_033920-1.jpg (3131x1597, 1.29M)

QC35 set the benchmark for noise cancelling. You should only use active noise cancelling when absolutely necessary, but when you do QC35 are literally the best choice.

My girlfriend is pretty cute

"Post your setup" is just an attempt to find more area for personal attacks on someone. It's just like when /o/tards tell you to post your own car when you call theirs a pile of shit.

ANC is only good for shit like planes and shit, its only good at drowning out constant droning noises. It doesn't just magically block out all sounds

>tfw I have never been as dedicated to anything as he is about hating stax

>Personally I think NHA is still among us
NHA was sapphire + one other most likely gen z user
no it's to hold people accountable for their shitposting and lies

Yeah, and if I call your car a pile of shit you better believe I have a better car otherwise I look like a fucking retard for talking shit. Most of these people have obviously never even touched a pair of stax and its questionable whether or not they even own headphones.

>Most of these people have obviously never even touched a pair of stax and its questionable whether or not they even own headphones.
This. Sapphire's headphones are as real as a unicorn at the moment. We don't even know if he's really ever used the HD600 or ER4SR that he shills so often.

Tried out HD 660 S, DT 1990, Sundara and TH610 at a shop, ended up getting these beauties. Merry Christmas, anons!

Attached: tps_1281_394980_August12741-394980-1274x716.jpg (1274x716, 48K)

Retard. You don't need to own a Ferrari to know a Camaro is a pile of crap.

did you sieg heil the shop owner while you were at it?

stop posting feetless 2d

man stax look like THAT?

Attached: 1529555116706.jpg (680x1294, 117K)

this analogy is fucking stupid. let's take two headphones, the hd600 and stax. which one is known for being the ferrari of headphones and which one is known to be the camaro? no, I'm not asking your opinion of which. I'm asking what the community thinks.

snapheiser is a german company which actually built labor camps in improverished countries such as ireland or china and uses the natives to build their mudphones
beyerdynamic proudly crafts everything in germany, by germans
so tell me which one is more nazi, fuccboi?

I can't tell if you're promoting beyerdynamic or not. I would love to own nazi headphones

>nazi company is racist and only allows aryan hands to touch their aryan headphones, built by and for aryans
makes sense

What are the most comfortable headphones I can buy for $150~ for vidya and movies that require no amp?

Attached: 41089662_2246414048706374_3189831404254920704_n.jpg (536x960, 218K)

airpods

mdr ma900 if you can find one

Okay something that isn't a meme now please

Attached: 20180824_034344.jpg (1944x2592, 955K)

stax

Absolutely based and a huge plus tbqh.

Reddpill me on Shure SRH1840.

what is a shure? we only know snapheiser, stax and nazidynamic

They have good reviews, balanced detachable cable and seemingly very good build quality and comfort. I wonder how they compare to other mid-fi options at around 500$.

that's not stax or snapheiser or beyers so we dont know what it is and it probably sucks lol

>Ireland or China
Didn't know Ireland was that bad.

>potatoniggers
>good

When I'm just listening to just music I like using my k7xx over my hd600s. But mixing them both I like the 600s a little more

interesting. we need more information. how do you feel about the akg vs h600 while wearing a skirt?

Why don't you kill yourself instead

Where are you from?

It definitely helps when getting off but coming from a musical stand point that's where I stand

which do you prefer for sissy hypno?

I'll kill you first though. Agree?

K7xx I find it really easy to get into things with these on. Real immersive headphones

>Beyerdynamic DT770 Pro 80
are these good?

for nazi marching songs yes

do nazi marching songs require good headphones for proper listening?

i don't know do you want the highest possibly fidelity when listening to erika? up to you.

What gives me the best anime listening experience

Anything Japanese, so no stax(chink-fi) or sennheiser.

im gonna do it /hpg/
i swear to god im gonna do it and theres nothing you can do to stop me because its too late

what are you going to do user? buy stax? snap your sennheisers? heil beyer?

get speakers and forget this placebo hobby