This is a reminder for android users:

This is a reminder for android users:
Wealthy and white people predominantly choose iPhone.

>Yep, it's true: Android is the poor man's phone worldwide
theregister.co.uk/2015/06/19/its_true_android_is_the_poor_mans_phone/

>Still Don't Believe Android Is For The Poor? This Chart Proves It
businessinsider.com/android-iphone-market-share-by-price-2014-8

>Proof That Android Really Is For The Poor
>Google's Android mobile operating system has 1 billion users — more than twice the 470 million people on Apple's iOS equivalent — yet Apple pays out twice the amount of revenue to app developers on its system, according to Andreessen Horowitz analyst Benedict Evans.
>That's because Google is aggressively going after lower-income users on a global scale. The company recently launched Android One in India, which allows device manufacturers to make $100 smartphones. Apple, by contrast, prefers to sell its iPhones for more than $600.
>So although it sounds crass to say "Android is for poor people," on a global scale that's exactly how it is being used.
businessinsider.com/android-v-apple-ios-market-share-revenue-income-2014-6

> Android Is For Poor People: Maps - Business Insider
businessinsider.com/android-is-for-poor-people-maps-2014-4

>A new Pew study says the majority of Americans now own smartphones and the majority of rich, educated adults own iPhones.
eweek.com/mobile/pew-everyone-buys-android-rich-educated-people-buy-iphones

>Surprise; Apple's iPhones Are Expensive So Rich People Are More Likely To Have Them
forbes.com/sites/timworstall/2014/04/05/surprise-apples-iphones-are-expensive-so-rich-people-are-more-likely-to-have-them/

You can tell where the rich people are in the city by looking at iPhone distribution. You can also tell where the white neighborhoods are and where black & hispanics neighborhoods are just based on iPhone usage. Yes, really.

Attached: B83A8FBD-804A-4C93-A10B-FA5C7BB2250B.jpg (1024x964, 52K)

Only niggers and prostitutes use phones.

dont care. Go fuck yourself you fucking apple shill

ANDROID POORFAGS BTFO

Attached: IMG_1370.gif (500x500, 512K)

ok

Still waiting for Apple stock to go more down :^)

>sources from 2014

Meanwhile today businessmen everywhere have taken to using the Google Pixel and iPhone has been on a slide since 2014.

>rich successful (heh kek) people use iphone
>i also use iphone
>therefore im also rich and successful

Attached: 1320714135675.jpg (235x209, 17K)

Kek

Attached: Untitled.png (780x726, 419K)

ITODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1544934141558.gif (540x540, 279K)

How many (you)s will this one get?

It's Christmas and you're shilling your fruitphone, Poojeet. Sad!

Attached: apple shill.jpg (1336x873, 287K)

>two things do the same thing
>youre a lesser person because you get the cheaper one over the expensive one with a brand

Seeing how dumb rich fags are its a wonder youre able to actually stay wealthy. Might as well burn your money when you buy aplel shit

this

Niggers buy iPhone because they are shiny banana status symbols. Smart people buy androids because they provide better value for their cost.

This is a remainder for iphone shitposters on gee:
Android is the preferred OS for mobile phones for It enthusiasts for a reason. I personally love iOS but fuck me is it limited.

Attached: IMG_20181225_092821.jpg (1032x1280, 114K)

the majority of people are too stupid to use anything other than the My First OS shit apple plugs up your ass, obviously the company that makes products for the common consumer is gonna make profit, that's why the only thing any enthusiast is willing to give apple is that they have an excellent business model and marketing team

only brainlets and niggers use iPhones
keep shilling Rajesh

Attached: itoddlersonsuicidewatch.png (634x406, 19K)

I have both and prefer my android. You can use what you want, I'll stick with my s9. I have a house near paid for and so on, I dont care how poor I look - I know that me being 32 years old and making six figures makes me top percentile in my country

Attached: 1541269449058.jpg (640x640, 32K)

>very rich people do thing
>so i must be very rich if I can barely pay for thing

Attached: YOBA very comfy.jpg (512x512, 34K)