Why do you hate MacOS again?

Why do you hate MacOS again?

Attached: 1541345971013.jpg (5120x2880, 1.99M)

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/etbtzg.png
forbes.com/sites/jeffmcmahon/2017/02/15/how-gay-marriage-suggests-a-strategy-for-climate-change
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

how do you do that thing with terminal
looks pretty

gay

Wall please

MacOS is fine de geso.

>fagOS

i don't.

Attached: file.png (374x347, 171K)

[package manager install] screenfetch

There's nothing wrong with being homosexual. It's actually superior to being straight.

It's actually pretty bland.
my.mixtape.moe/etbtzg.png

Cute

Attached: 1521614324334.jpg (474x266, 14K)

>born out of hetero

And my parents are some of the most worthless human beings I know. That's more evidence that being gay is a good thing. It's also objectively better for the environment.
forbes.com/sites/jeffmcmahon/2017/02/15/how-gay-marriage-suggests-a-strategy-for-climate-change

ok fag

nearly 2020 and rounded corners still look like shit
what gives?

>Discord
>Chrome
>Photoshop
>Picasa

Attached: 1355758839216.png (792x792, 830K)

>oh no normal people programs with no good free alternative
correct

never tried, ika lookin fine though

there isn't a single file in that folder that isn't an anime girl you are the human reincarnation of 12 sticks and a rubber band

It comes bundled with shit hardware.

Bad UI/UX
Bad hardware support
Vendor lock-in practices
Intense shilling

There are so many POSIX-compatible alternatives that don't have those problems.

I wonder how squid pussy feels
Like does it have mega suction?
Is her cum black like oil?
Will she stick her tentacles in our assholes as we fuck?

Attached: B2BA689D-3425-414D-9A27-C522F5A85B6C.jpg (275x183, 10K)

wait i just realized macos rounded corners aren't anti aliased. seriously is this some kind of joke? they wrote their own de/wm but no anti aliasing???

Also squid girl looking fine af.
we need more wallpapers with hot young anime girls that have a dark background and a high quality contrasting young anime girl.

Gay genocide would be even better for the environment

damn unix looks like that?

based and redpilled

emphasis on the young part

>oh no normal people programs with no good free alternative
IRC
Links
GIMP
Krita

I'm smart enough to be able to assemble hardware by myself. So I prefer modular desktop computer and thinkpads. Usually with linux as OS, but a w10 is not too bad for the desktop computer besides the botnet thing, specifically if you wanna play games.

see also:
>overpriced shit
>shitty keyboard and mouse

>irc an alternative to discord
i suppose you don't know discord
>links
hahahaha
>gimp
OH NO HAHAHAHA

Krita is the only half decent program on here, and Chromium is open source freetard.

>thinking using any chromium based browser doesn't give any website in the whole world the ability to track you forever on any site

yes idiots are officially here.

>Picasa
Even Google doesn't maintain that garbage. It's not Picasa though.

>Bad UI/UX
lmao stopped reading there. What could you possibly say to justify this? Even if it is "bad" it's still far better than the alternatives.

Cringe.

This is the power of abandoning the Unix philosophy. This is why Linux should just become SystemD the OS already.

You're apparently not smart enough to know that you can install MacOS on pretty much any modern x86 computer.

Attached: 1516354004199.gif (382x592, 346K)

r u still a pedo miles?

Can't alt - tab in a sane manner.

it doesnt give me a way to get rid of the gui and boot in text mode
its also proprietary shit that i cant change or audit whenever the mood strikes me

i don't, the hardware is what sucks. although the default window management is fucking horrible. the os itself and its ecosystem is pretty decent

> Even if it is "bad"
it is
>it's still far better than the alternatives
"No!"
The best user interface ever designed is Windows 7's. Which is why most non-XP-tier DEs like KDE/GNOME/Deepin have done their best to emulate it.
It's no surprise. It allows for more content to be shown on the screen at any one time, while taking up the least amount of space. It combines the system tray and application launcher with the dock.
PajOS still hasn't figured this out, meaning you have a useless menu bar at the top, and a fuck-off huge dock at the bottom, effectively reducing your screen real estate by almost of a fifth.

Can*

>cmd - tab and cmd - ` don't even follow the same logic

Most have never used it and only hate the hardware or the users.
That and/or they're adverse to anything that isn't taskbar-based.

Attached: funny_serval.png (800x570, 554K)

more control bad, less control good

Attached: eb2d7b45.jpg (1280x720, 144K)

>The best user interface ever designed is Windows 7's.
Baby duck syndrome is real

Attached: 1518612168943.png (464x452, 187K)

I didn't even realize Cmd - ` worked. Why not just use Cmd - Shift - Tab?

The OS is actually really good and polished. The vast majority of people who hate OS X really just hate Apple in general because of the high product prices for rather mediocre hardware. They often also have a distaste for Apple's "ecosystem", which basically forces you to use more of their products instead of perfectly viable alternatives.

And their distaste for Apple is justified, however, at the end of the day, OS X really is a pretty good operating system.

Be gay

Because they're not the same? Cmd - ` cycles between different windows of the application. But instead of cycling through them in a last accessed order it cycles through them based on when the windows were opened, but changes the order based on which windows you're in.

I just want to cycle between all open windows in a last accessed order.

>I didn't even realize Cmd - ` worked. Why not just use Cmd - Shift - Tab?
Cmd + ` works as Cmd + Shift + Tab only when the app swither is open, oherwise it cycles through windows, not apps

Original wall?

Ignore me I'm retarded

still havent addressed this, friend

>forbes.com/sites/jeffmcmahon/2017/02/15/how-gay-marriage-suggests-a-strategy-for-climate-change
The rich want the world to themselves,you're just another victim if you believe this bull.

>OS X really is a pretty good operating system.
It's mediocre at best. Software support is surprisingly shitty for what is the second most popular operating system.

I don't. It's not as good as Linux, but definitely better than Windows, and there's Adobe software for it, so yeah it's not so bad. It's basically the only Apple product I don't hate

Because it sucks.

>neofetch logo uses the letters s, o & y
my sides

Because it's target audience are idiots / normies. I have to use it for work, and it's frustrating as fuck. Why, when it's connected to an external monitor, and I close the lid, it doesn't go to sleep and there's no setting for this behaviour? Because that's what a normie would do, close the laptop and continue to watch jewtube / muh movies on the screen, and the OS is designed for these types of people. Why can't you maximize / snap window? Because normies don't do that, I always notice how they work with a program with the window not maximized. Why is there that retarded animation / delay when switching between fullscreen windows? Because normies don't do that, the OS is not designed for people who have to switch between windows hundreds of times a day. Why is "snap to grid" disabled by default? Because a normie would not understand this feature, "hey, where photo go?!" Why do I have to take my fingers from the home row for the absolute majority of default key combos? Because normies don't blindtype.

Everytime, every single time I think I finally got used to this apple shit the OS finds some other way to hold my dick while a piss and do thing in the "normie" way. Also the overall design is boring and despress, all this washup up transparent crap that just looks like sidewalk in the rain, like the device itself.

I would've installed Windows or even Loonix on that piece of crap Macbook but my employer won't let me. Also the notebook istelf is shit, it's the 2018 model, maxed out specs, all bells and whistles and it's just shit. I thought Apple was supposed to be good at design, but it looks bland and boring, The fingerprint scanner and the touchbar are in top 10 most useless things ever invented. I configured it to display function keys all the time, still sucks I don't fucking have physical keys. The fucking FN key is where control is supposed to be, I wanna torture to death the faggot on the design team who came up with this.

/rant

Stop defiling Ika Musume with your disgusting homosex.

Ah, also, bonus points for using the USB type retard instead of normal USB. Can't even use an external keyboard with this crap, and I'm not fucking paying for a USB type retard -> USB type normal convertor out of my paycheck, it's bad enough the employer makes me use that iShit Pro

Do I see lain?

Attached: 1397455585.jpg (1520x1080, 232K)

only a dozen fagos shill threads right now. Fuck off, faggot.

Because it's shitty and unusable

>not getting a dock from your employer
Do you just work with a laptop without external monitors?

You're part of the 1% most likely. If not, then you're certainly in the top 5%. So yes, you do.

>Runs Mac OS programs
>Linux programs
>Just needs wine or a VM for windows program
That's more than other operating systems.

Neofetch

I want to stick my dick inside her.
I want her to stick her feet inside me and sit on me.

She should really just clone herself. Ika 1 puts her feet in my mouth and sticks my dick inside her while Ika 2 sits on my face.

>Bad UI/UX
I'm certain this level of brain damage violates the laws of physics.

>good

it's antiproductive

>no tiling

Because I'm not computing in 1993

>macshit has good ui

See
Information across more than one window? Only desktop OS in the universe that makes you feel like you want a touchscreen or to put your fist through the display every time a window needs dragging. I'm pretty sure it's why my mom has arthritis