Thoughts On Firefox user?

Thoughts On Firefox user?

Attached: logo-quantum-high-res.cfd87a8f62ae.png (378x378, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/intika/Librefox
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Best add-on support, shame about the telemetry and sjw though.

its lagging and slowing down after awhile and you need to reinstall it to work good again. thats why i changed to opera

best browser in terms of user friendliness. slower than chrome but I don't care

botnet

changed to chrome skin*

Thought? You mean what went wrong. Its bad when some random browser like Vivaldi is faster than firefox.

github.com/intika/Librefox
Firefox and some of the forks are great.

Worst browser in terms of browsing experience
> Youtube thumbnail preview doesn't work
> Google Earth is not supported
> Captchas are broken and hard to solve
> Google search on android look hideous while on firefox

based vivaldi shill

I'm surprised more people didn't switch to furycocks after chrome fed 'em that godawful new design.

no, I dont think about it at all desu.

They piss me off in the worst way but LITERALLY EVERYTHING ELSE IS FUCKING CHROME GARBAGE

You're literally only naming four Google services as weak points in Firefox. Just stick to fucking Chrome.

dead to me

So what you're saying is: Google is shit.

Firefox is malware that I wouldn't think about at all if it weren't for the constant shilling of it on Jow Forums by overweight purple-haired mozilla employees. Where's the testimonials about how you use to use chrome malware but switched to firefox malware because you fucking love malware so much. No marina for you.
>The rust-language/firefox-browser itself offers nothing new and is poorly implemented. So what's left besides marketing wank and the community full of shills who harass everyone.

Lightning Web Browser is better in any possible way.

This. I loved it, but once I discovered Opera, I learned to live without add-ons. When the Sjw stuff came to light, it became dead in my eyes. RIP Firefox

you mean icecat

>Captchas are hard to solve

get your eyes checked user

I switched to Waterfox until it gets quantum-ed.

Was good browser but now is just crap, does nothing better than other browsers and they do shady stuff that later on they call "mistakes" but never learn from them.

Going to shit like yahoo did in favor of google.

I've been using it for years and I'm mostly satisfied with it. Not sure I like the direction they've been going towards lately with their implementation of Sync and useless bloat like Pocket though.

It's got a nice icon.

Best browser (except icecat) if you know how to use about:config correctly. Librefox solves this easily.

>reinstall it
windows fix to everything

googkle intentionally (?) bork YT for non chrom browsers
there was a thread about this -- was it about edge / ms?

shit browser but it's the least shit browser

It was about edge, but google uses their marketshare to do it to all alternative browsers. That was the cited reason edge is being discontinued and being replaced by another chrome fork. FF's 9% marketshare and safari's 5% are now the only alternatives, and they're inevitably at a disadvantage cause google can pull this shit.

Microsoft is switching to Chromium because of Electron.

The official reason is irrelevant. Plenty of employees have come forward to say that google broke shit to be anticompetitive. Although it really didn't help that edge could only be updated by taking newer versions of winders.

but the most anticompetitive thing they said was an empty div on youtube that was there to fix an accesibility issue with IE that seems to fuck with it's acceleration too.

If an empty div cause your browser to slow down then you should write better code.

It's an example of shit that they did. Like google went around and tried different shit till they found something that would break youtube for MS till the next update, and when MS contacted them about changing it, they gave them the finger. It's not that edge was shitty, there's no objective way to follow webstandards past a certain point. MS could have done the same to chrome if they had the marketshare and a page people cared about that much. Hell, they did do shit like that back when IE was on top.

I really like Firefox and stuff I've been using it for over 10 years
Each update they make it a little worse though. I wish they would add actually useful features instead of a bunch of useless flair.

Wasn't bought by chinks tho.

Used to be good, now it's shit

Someone reported accessibility issues with ie they fixed it adding that div, that shouldn't broke acceleration at all but it did, the thing is that solving both issues at the same time was harder than it looks and should have been done on the browser side instead.

Using this right now, quite impressed with it even at this early stage. Interested to see where it goes.

The best desktop browser.