WHO WILL WIN?

Bisqwit
>Knowledge of computers and programming is vaster than the ocean, a true engineer
>Types faster than light, does not use vim
>Wholesome guy with many talents and interests: emulation, reverse engineering, embedded programming, but also music, history, religion, art

Luke
>Knowledge of computers is config files and bash scripts
>Thinks he types faster than light, uses vim
>Retarded hack who only cares about Jow Forums memes, muh essays and config files

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bisqwit.iki.fi/story/apologetics/satanicislam/
youtu.be/oVyx9L3IGfs
bisqwit.iki.fi/cv.html
youtube.com/watch?v=xVxSAi4sueQ
bisqwit.iki.fi/jesus/
bisqwit.iki.fi/jutut/animelist.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what luke? luke Skywalker? luke from Linus casual tips?

In what way are these two competing? Their channels seem to cover completely different topics.

Really the only overlap is videos about their OSes.

I hate bisqwit, he looks so soi

>religion
Yeah just calm the fuck down. He's Jewish and very happy about it. It's nothing to do with you so and he's not hurting anyone so there is no need to shit on the guy for it. Seriously, it's stuff like this that makes me ashamed of Jow Forums. At least take your hate to instead.

reminder that biswit wrote and believes the following:

>That whole the Bible is an everlasting truth. (Psalms 119:160) I’ll explain what this means:

>Where the Bible says that something happened, that something indeed happened.

>Where the Bible says "thus says the LORD," it is the word from God. God never lies, so the words are true.

>Where the Bible says "and God said," it is the word from God. God never lies, so the words are true.

>Where the Bible says "and Jesus said," it is the word from God, for he always did his Father’s will; so the words are true.

>He's Jewish
That's a yikes from me.

Are you fucking mentally ill? Who's hating on anyone? It's clearly listed as something good. What the FUCK

who is Luke? his channel?

Luke's a conservative bible thumper, I'd bet he believes the same shit.

>WHO WILL WIN?
>Bisqwit
>A Threadripper motherboard
hard to say tobh

He accepts Jesus as the messiah which makes him a Christian.

How long until Bisqwit starts writing a Christian OS like Terry?

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 112K)

> I'm totally not a Zionist shill
> going off about something that never happened in this thread.
Here, have a shekel.

bisqwit is jewish.
stop watching him.

Ah. Fundamentalist cancer. I like the bible, but in no fucking way should anyone rely on texts that been cobbled together over hundreds of years, edited, translated, re-translated, printed over and over again. .it's a fucking nightmare. It's not meant to be taken literally as the truth of anything.

No he's not, he's a Christian Zionist. So he's already well on his way to mental illness.

>Christian Zionist
which is basically a crypto jew.
please fuck off.

>engineer
>bends the cpu pins while putting it in
>then proceeds to flame the seller

editing your videos to make you seem smart does not make you cool, call me when he starts streaming his programming adventures like based terry did

No, he's a puppet to the Jews, all the more proof that Finns are white.

lets just agree that he is a fucken retard.
cheers.

>He's Jewish
No he's not, he's christian. Also, that was listed as a pro, not con.

christianity is a jewish religion invented by a jew

wow, stop the presses!

Who cares? As long as he doesn't spergs out and says something like "atheists are satan worshippers" or "non-christians will burn in hell" what difference does it make?

Who cares? As long as he doesn't spergs out and fucks your child like "imma put that dilz right there" or "she wanted it tho haha" what difference does it make?

>Bisqwit
>cool leftwing dude

>Luke
>retarded rightwing conservative

bisqwit is more conservative and traditional than luke smith. what are you talking about?

You got a stroke there, buddy, or were you always that retarded?

>Bisqwit
>left wing

He literally believes Islam is satanic.
bisqwit.iki.fi/story/apologetics/satanicislam/

eat da dilz brah

what does he say about the glow-in-the-darks?

>He literally believes Islam is satanic.
Well it is.

A sizable vocal portion of Jow Forums are freetards, most freetards are atheists, 99% of atheists are actively anti-christian not just someone who doesn't believe in god.

Citation needed.

Disagree, I'm an atheist and I'm far from being that much of a sperg.

That's a kikes from me, dog

Bisqwit is sounding more based by the minute. Except for his zionism, that is.

for?

Did I say "all"? Who I'm referring to is the people that everyone knows are atheists (not normal people) because the make sure to tell everyone and won't stfu about it. I see anti-christian comments quite a lot on Jow Forums that have nothing to do with the topic.

What I meant was that I doubt MOST of atheists, even on Jow Forums, are like that. They are just the most vocal very small minority, only looking like they represent your average Jow Forumsodless heathen.

Luke is an atheist and said that Christianity is a cuck religion made up by sand people.

>Bisqwit
Isn't he a dancing teacher?

Was a developer, then a bus driver, now again a dev (embedded systems).

Yeah and Luke is just a fucking linguistics PhD candidate.

He has done a few streams
youtu.be/oVyx9L3IGfs

>a true engineer
The guy doesn't produce anything of quality. He is a manchild who copy pastes code and reinvents the wheel. I don't wanna come off as a hater, but he's yet to produce something of value.

Bisqtwat is fucking gay ass fag, I dont care if he is better at anything, id punch his ugly face.

Leave my boy Bisqwit alone

>The guy doesn't produce anything of quality.
Guess the fact he's a senior dev for embedded system means nothing to you: bisqwit.iki.fi/cv.html

Attached: bisqwit-cv.png (600x731, 201K)

wtf I love this finnish turbo autist now!

>thinking anything left is cool
>not being onions cuck
choose one, and in 2018 btw, being left is very conservative, since its 120 y/o failed ideology. Luke is pretty progressive by that definition.

base bisqwit about islamic claim to jerusalem

Attached: islamic_claim_thu.jpg (432x307, 39K)

>having internet at home
>not living wire free, and stream from the library and upload your videos 2-3h later
>lolwut.jpeg
The onions cuck boi has less views for the past 6 years than glorious papa Luke has for this summer

Unless he actually does work with the linux kernel, no, it's nothing special to me.

He does? Please provide citation, would change my impression of him to a positive one.

>No he's not

Attached: channels4_banner.jpg (2120x351, 198K)

>for this summer
Just like Mister Redditur, living off summercancer.

youtube.com/watch?v=xVxSAi4sueQ

Ew

That's pretty cool. It still feels more than a bit heterodox to say that the old covenant applies to the gentiles, but I'm not really enough of a theologian to say anything definitive about that anyway.

bisqwit.iki.fi/jesus/

Bisqwit is GOAT. The man can fucking WRITE like a motherfucker. He has a video in which he writes a full room with OpenGL on his homemade text editor.

He also left behind his job as a programmer just because he really likes programming and the pressure to produce hinders that love.

Yes he is a zionist Christian, which is weird, but who cares?

this

absolutely based

Bisqwit im his fan

luke is just an archfag with a camera and nothing more. He's the embodiement of Jow Forums who just rices out their linux machine and does nothing else productive. At least bisqwit writes emulators for the hell of it.

he was raised christian and still believe Jesus was the messiah its kinda weird see the video user posted for more info

bisqwit.iki.fi/jesus/

what's so special with the Linux kernel? kernel programming isn't as crazy as you are probably thinking and bisqwit undoubtedly had enough knowledge to work in that area

source: kernel dev

I love watching Bisqwit, his videos are like teleporting in the Youtube of 10+ years ago.

you either accept it for what it is, or you don't. you don't get to cherry pick things that YOU find acceptable and ignore the rest. that's not how a belief SYSTEM works.

Dude created a raytracer for DOS, how is that not something of value? Just because he doesn't create anything commercially doesn't mean he creates nothing of value, if you were an actual programmer you would appreciate something like that.

>this level of persecution complex
And you wonder why people act this way.

Luke "The Bald Arab" Smith

Kind of weird tho, since on one of the videos, he mentioned that he came back from church. It was one of the ones where he is outside in the woods.

Yep. He considered himself culturally Christian but is somehow still a Varg-esque white supremacist.

What's Bisqit actually done?

Terry
>Created an OS

Stallman
>Created the GNU tools, Emacs & founded the free software Foundation

Bisqit
>Like bus driver who can't speak properly

Attached: l7YH9GF.jpg (474x769, 78K)

He's not a bus driver for at least 2 years, dummy.

Yeah I don't watch his blogs. I see no value in them

You don't have to, it was posted here multiple times, dummy.

>bisqwit
>luke
>have no clue who either of these fucks are
>click on first video of the above that pops up
>some autist stammering over his words and literally trembling with nervousness fumbling through doing a pc assembly

Attached: tony stark.gif (396x229, 2.66M)

>2015 coach driver
>2016 senior software engineer
what the hell?

Attached: 1536756126739.jpg (480x640, 111K)

Go to oven.

he has worked in software dev more time than all your life

Thank you user, very cool.

This guy seems born again, would fellowship for sure.

>Created the GNU tools
GNU was implemented, not created. Despite the funny name it's actually just Unix utilities reimplimented under a new license.
Stallman should not get credit for the work done at Bell Labs. Design is an important part of any software project and should not be neglected.

Oh shit,that might happen

Bisqwit is based.
Anyone who disagrees is a jealous brainlet.

When a leftist likes a content creator who turns out to be conservative he doesn't mind, because it is his opinion. When a conservative likes a content creator who turns out to be a leftist he throws a temper tantrum and threatens to boycott.

You posted this knowing the opposite is true. Please don't be like that.

You posted this knowing the opposite is true. Please don't be like that.

What editor does bisqwit use?

Luke's videos about technology are great.

The others -- mostly him talking about politics, sociology and other bullshit topics -- are fucking dumb.

I'm pretty sure Luke is a closeted white supremacist.

Joe's Own Editor.

They're not even remotely comparable. One is a programmer who shares interesting technology videos. The other is a linguist showing off his epic vim and i3 configs who uses Jow Forums humor outside of Jow Forums (please don't do this).

bisqwit.iki.fi/jutut/animelist.html

Attached: 543214313.jpg (480x360, 22K)

Serial Experiments Lain
In this anime we watch the world with the eyes of
a girl who doesn't much mentally live in this world.
A really disturbing anime. I watched two or three
episodes and then deleted it all.
LMAO

>closeted white supremacist
>closeted

>Neon Genesis Evangelion
>Peeked into the first episode, but it didn't attract me and I had lots of other (better) anime at that time. It has nice skin-tight suits though, for what I've seen in wallpapers. But so do many other series too.
evafags btfo