/csg/ - Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on AliExpress, Banggood, eBay, Gearbest, Taobao and similar sites.

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• Update from the bike lamp user
• IEM tips arrive and are bad
• USB stuff and "Many wishes" card
• Automatic selfie stick
• More info from the chink router user
• A whole bunch of gel pens arrive
• Trust no one
• Chink GPU
• "Dear friend"
• "Please understand"
• "110% customer satisfaction"
• "Valuable customer"
• user buys cute clothes and lube • Chink hakko >>• Too many USB cables (And many more, see the previous thread)

Previous Thread:

Attached: 1482720338384[1].png (640x458, 610K)

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/free-shipping-top-quality-hofner-mini-portable-electric-guitar-travel-guitar/32867810878.html
hofner.com/info/information-service/fakes.html
hofner.com/faq?___store=h00_en#faq-item-17
aliexpress.com/item/BANGWEI-New-Smart-Watch-Men-Women-Heart-Rate-Monitor-Blood-Pressure-Fitness-Tracker-Smartwatch-Sport-Watch/32893609696.html?spm=a2g01.11715694.fdpcl001.1.263525c4U5oLNv&gps-id=5547572&scm=1007.19201.111800.0&scm_id=1007.19201.111800.0&scm-url=1007.19201.111800.0&pvid=c466ea21-a3d9-4bb3-a49e-3d30f509bee2
youtube.com/watch?v=7AZEYPSm-vQ
aliexpress.com/item/USB-Mini-MP3-Player-LCD-Screen-Support-32GB-Micro-SD-TF-Card/32818853053.html
aliexpress.com/item/totally_safe_air_tank/32933282605.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Glad to see a proper /csg/ on the front page. Bump.

>My Chinese gf
link?

I'm looking for a cheap android tv box, all I want from it is to run kodi. Any recommendations or is it all the same shit only with a different branding?

lmao that guy got CHINKED. Gooks shipped him an used mining card.

>is it all the same shit only with a different branding?
Basically, yeah. And even if you find different ones, they most likely have the same components/software inside.

You're thinking the wrong way. Go with the one which internals meet your needs, the branding is completely irrelevant. Good luck.

Would the chinese copy an "obscure" guitar? I'm not in America, this is half the price of what this guitar goes for in my country.

aliexpress.com/item/free-shipping-top-quality-hofner-mini-portable-electric-guitar-travel-guitar/32867810878.html

Attached: 1543429325078.jpg (1153x455, 124K)

chinks copy a lot of things
hofner.com/info/information-service/fakes.html

but this company has production in china so it seems potentially real
hofner.com/faq?___store=h00_en#faq-item-17

>censoring the country
are you that ashamed of not being an amerifat?

The newest mi box will do just fine unless you're gonna play some 2GB TV episodes from a slow hdd like I did.

Yes, I wont show my country until I jump the border. Any day now.

>post country
>no replies
I'm a stupid ESL sandwich

>Any day now.
Keep telling yourself that.
It's been for years that way, isn't it?

Do chinks make a good keyboard wrist rest?

>SJW thread deleted
based

>Proper News (since got culled)

• "Your welcome, dear friend" • "Please understand" • 936 soldering station • "Many wishes" • Big shark moves [data] slowly • Color changing mains LED CoB gets dissected right away • Braided USB cables • "Dear friend" • Metal 3D puzzle • Gentleman's chinkmas presents • Double the power, double the pleasure • Chinked, hard, on tablet

what's the chances that a replacement iPhone screen doesn't even work and a replacement battery blows my head off after a few charges?

>what's the chances that a replacement iPhone screen doesn't even work
Pretty slim. It will work most likely, but how good? That's a real question.
>battery blows my head off after a few charges?
Slightly higher that not working screen, but also pretty low. Really, really low.

Is this a good result for 64GB evo plus?

Bought for 9$ from dresslily btw

Attached: evoplus64.png (396x283, 78K)

am I getting chinked here? I grabbed the sharpening stone on a flash sale for 11 dollars while normally it's 23.

Attached: Capture.png (811x248, 14K)

Got my festive themed chink bog paper just in time

Attached: Have a happy crappy Christmas.jpg (4032x3024, 1.18M)

Literally chink shit

Nice quads too

32 MB/s write speed seems ok, yeah?

Is that with a USB2.0 or USB3.0 reader?

Thank god you're here.
Repostan: I want to build a tiny game station, do I need anything else other than controllers? Do I need speakers?

Attached: AliExpress.com__My_AliExpress_-_Opera_opera_2018-12-25_14-34-28.png (607x554, 108K)

Yes, sounds like the usual bullshit when it's out of stock or they fucked themselves over with the price. Selecting other doesn't hurt them, that's why they are suggesting it. Tell them to ship it anyway. IF it arrives and actually has QC issues, dispute for a partial refund, if it doesn't arrive dispute for a full refund.

Got these shoes from dhgate.. pretty legit. What site can I buy medicine from China? Like weight loss or pain meds. I've seen Chinese Percocet before. Wonder if there is a site for it?

Also would anyone know a laser strong enough to burn the strings to drop prizes off those "barber lite" arcade games? (Google barber lite) Hehehehe.

Attached: IMG_20180924_150445.jpg (4048x3036, 3.78M)

>Do I need speakers?
If you want sound — yes.
>do I need anything else
Memory card, card reader and, of course, PC to burn SD.
Also check how display is connected and powered — you may need some more cables.

>pretty legit
Are you sure, I've been checking those airmax on Ali and most people in the reviews said they were fakes and in their pics they looked kind of fat and roundish.

Of course they're fake. They're $40 replicas but I compared mine to a real one and there was absolutely no difference.

I cancelled the order giving the reason out of stock.
Let's see what mr chink does

I already have sd cards etc, and I think I'll spend a bit more and get this screen instead since it has built-in speakers. I don't like the idea of having to somehow clump together a screen and speakers myself.

Attached: 2018-12-25_20-43-18.png (1174x480, 247K)

Hmm, maybe I'll order a pair.

i have found this on ali
never had this type of watch but it's extremally cheap now and i am tempted
opinions ?
aliexpress.com/item/BANGWEI-New-Smart-Watch-Men-Women-Heart-Rate-Monitor-Blood-Pressure-Fitness-Tracker-Smartwatch-Sport-Watch/32893609696.html?spm=a2g01.11715694.fdpcl001.1.263525c4U5oLNv&gps-id=5547572&scm=1007.19201.111800.0&scm_id=1007.19201.111800.0&scm-url=1007.19201.111800.0&pvid=c466ea21-a3d9-4bb3-a49e-3d30f509bee2

judging by youtube.com/watch?v=7AZEYPSm-vQ it looks alright (the find phone function seems useful), but as all chink things nowadays the botnet app requires creating an account. it would be fine if someone reverse engineer the protocol abi.
i never had any of those shits so im just speculating on my preferences but i would look at battery life before pulling the plug on any of these "smart" devices

thanks user

Any good quality brands for a 2din android head unit? I think I never saw people posting about it here.

Installed 11.11 yeelights today, pretty comfy desu.
Just wish there was no botnet, so using extra router just for the lights.

Anyone discovered non botnet software for the yeelight v2?
IFTTT looks interesting.

I'm thinking about ordering a black pair for work.
I know they are fakes but they look pretty good.

Can someone reccomend me a cheap MP3 player? Will be using it exclusively for audiobooks, so idgaf about sound quality. Preferably something with a screen.

What's the best case I can get on Amazon for my Xiaomi redmi 6a?

would
aliexpress.com/item/USB-Mini-MP3-Player-LCD-Screen-Support-32GB-Micro-SD-TF-Card/32818853053.html
work for you?

Get something from Ruizu. They at least have some rudimentary QC, while with cheaper — those $1-8 ones — you literally betting your money on zero.

The one you like the most, what kind of question is this?

hello csg, what are the best pc speakers I can get under 15$?

Uhhh. wrong thread. Since speakers are pretty bulky package, if you subtract price of «free» shipping from $15, amount left will not buy you anything even close to acceptable.
You best bet either something cheap in nearest big box retail store, or try to get your hands on used speakers.
I repurposed ones I've got for free from old stereo (pretty good one, but in a not so good shape) using $5 chink amplifier.

Thanks

Go to a thrift shop or flea market and buy some cabinet speakers and something to drive them

So the item the seller shipped was damaged. How do I get a refund /csg/?

Take some pictures and/or a video showcasing the damage, then dispute using that as evidence.

tda7927, spare 12v DC psu (cut the end off to bare +/- wires), bookshelf speakers from a pawnshop hifi or some cheap fullrange drivers in a cardboard/foamcore bass reflex box.

Thanks user. Also FUCK, I just realized that the same seller also gave me the wrong tracking number as well. The shipment got sent to another state entirely so I know it was very likely not sent to me. I guess I got chinked twice in one day...

seller cancelled the order cancellation and is saying I choose other.
What should I do?
I don't want jack ma fucking over my account "for abuse of order cancelling system"

Attached: Capture.png (803x276, 18K)

i bought a converter from china that didn't do anything. i got a refund but stopped buying from them.
is this general just people getting chink'd over and over again? i don't get it.

The trick to successfully buying chink shit is to not get chinked

Have patience, have determination, try again, and chink them back if you can. There's really good stuff for dirt cheap prices. That's the nature of chink shit.

What stage of the order are you at? If the payment has just been processed you can cancel and get the refund. I personally ignore these kinds of messages and rather go into dispute later on just to fuck with them, but it's a lengthy process.

It was not even been shipped yet. It's at processing.

You can cancel with "other" as reason then but are also in the position to chink them, so you decide. Either way you won't be seeing that sharpening stone, those are almost certainly out of stock (check the item page to see if they changed it to unavailable).

if you don't need the money back any time soon you can wait until the seller gives up

this is probably your best move, it might take quite a while

Quite a lot of processing time left. I am afraid they may just send me a shitty packed stone that gets damaged in transit as a lot of the reviews are complaining about.
I did write in the order notes asking them to use bubble wrap to avoid this happening.

Attached: Capture.png (757x245, 27K)

and yes they are still on sale.

If you feel there's a chance they might ship it, wait it out and then record opening the package. If it's been damaged you'll have more than enough proof to dispute for a refund.

am i being chinked?

Attached: chinked.jpg (420x224, 22K)

Yes

Any opinions on the Huawei MediaPad M5 vs the Mi Pad 4? I want a tablet for games/browsing/youtube and don't care about Netflix or network access outside wi-fi so the Mi Pad 4 sounds real good but figured I'd ask.

Fine, I wouldnt use them in a phone though, you want high IOPs for phone usage (A1 or A2 class cards)

Is this money going to individuals or to the corporation in charge? If it's going to an individual, I would honestly just pay it. Chang gets to feed his family for another 3 days and I can live without 80 cents in my account.

they shouldn't get anything either way because they took business away from the honest seller that listed the slightly higher price up front.

This, another seller charging 2c more would have got the sale instead, the seller shouldn't ask for more once the sale has been completed ever.

Am I getting chinked here?

Attached: possiblechinked.png (776x183, 12K)

DO NOT USE PAYPAL. Go through the aliexpress refund system instead, if you use paypal they can dispute on paypal saying they bought an item from you but you never sent it. They do this after your window to dispute has passed.

this, I just ignored this message and went through the system

On a scale of 1 to 10 how bad of an idea is it buying on Gearbest through a payment order that has to be paid in cash.

Very, very bad. With GB paypal is the only viable option.

Fuuuug. I don't have paypal and the discount ends in 5 days.

Well, registering in paypal takes about seven minutes, so I'd say you have a lot of time.

Takes days to transfer funds to it or link a card though.

Buy programming clothes for efficiency and health living

Attached: 1032560.jpg (800x601, 295K)

No? I was to confirm three separate cards in less then 15 minutes.

look what came today!
Two wireless chargers, a razor head replacement, and one usb charger with 4 ports.

Attached: haul.jpg (720x1280, 113K)

EINER

?????

Dear user that posted this
I hope ur ok

Attached: IMG_20180829_080818rotateedit_0.jpg (4160x2340, 2.34M)

I got charged the right amount of money from my bank account when ordering and it clearly says there I have made the payment to Aliexpress. However, I got messages to my e-mail saying that all my orders are cancelled because I didn't make the payment in time, even though half of the items have already dispatched. Am I getting jewed here?

I've purchased a few pairs of 270's for work from dhgate. Just know they may look good. But they will fall apart. Honestly perfect for my job. I beat the shit out of shoes anyway.

Any recommendations for air humidifiers?

Reminder Xiaomi is the best smartphone manufacturer.

Just had my Mom and sister over for Christmas, 2 years ago I bought them Mi4C 3gb/32gb smartphones for $129 USD for Christmas as their first "real" smartphone that wasn't shit like a moto e with no notification led. At first they came with MIUI7 on Android 5.1.1, and I just tonight flashed the final stable of MIUI10 on Android 7.0, since it's no longer supported for updates as of a couple months ago. I polished the phones up, slapped on new screen protectors, and handed them back with the October 2018 Android patch level.

These phones are still going strong, they've never let my family down and everything just works. The cameras are actually pretty good and carried them through social media with care, going from miui9 to MIUI10 introduced better face recognition and beautifying options that are naturally enabled by default, so by updating my sisters phone on Christmas I've improved her chances of getting a husband.

Every time they had another brand (moto, htc, Samsung) Android phone, the home screen became a huge fucking mess. MIUI is similar to iOS where things are more restricted and less likely to go out of control.

They don't want to get rid of them. They are 5in, light weight, 5hr SOT with low brightness, and zero performance issues because SD808 performs like SD630 without the battery life. The speaker is loud and clear, the camera doesn't suck in low light. 1080p ips screen with no ghosting and bright colors. USB-C with quick charge 2.0. Headphone jack, IR blaster. Lit up capacitive buttons.

I think about getting them a new phone and they go from 130g phones to 170g, bigger notched displays, no capacitive buttons and new confusing gestures... They would hate me if I bought them new phones. Mi4C 3gb is the god phone.

Attached: serveimage (3).jpg (300x300, 12K)

dont buy chink guitar copies, seriously

Hello good /csg/, what is a good key-ring micro USB lead?

Attached: 1432155652116.jpg (800x600, 54K)

link to pic related pls

Are mixzas still the goto chink sd cards?
I want something with U3 speed and sharks have 64gb for 8 usd

What xiaomi phones are recommended now? Does a custom rom still need to be installed?

``
aa
``

Yes

anons, I am legit considering this scuba tank:

aliexpress.com/item/totally_safe_air_tank/32933282605.html

It says you can swim for "5 or 10 minutes". What is the likelihood this brings about my untimely death under the sea?

Attached: HTB1xvzCXdfvK1RjSszhq6AcGFXag.jpg (680x493, 54K)

>What xiaomi phones are recommended now?
Depends on your budget. At ~$100, Redmi 6/6A. ~$200, Redmi Note 5/Note 6 Pro. ~$300-400, Pocophone, Mi Mix 2S, or Mi8. If you want the latest and greatest Xiaomi has to offer then Mi Mix 3.

>Does a custom rom still need to be installed?
No

Does anyone know if there exists such a thing as a mouse scroll wheel but just on its own with no mouse around it?