>open features settings
>enable .NET 3.5
>download starts
>again it doesn't download anything
>download installer from Microsoft website
>run installer
>the .NET 3.5 installer requires .NET 3.5 in order to install .NET 3.5
Remind me why this shit is the most used OS in the world

Attached: 1535680349746.jpg (918x597, 216K)

Other urls found in this thread:

answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/installation-of-net-framework-35-requires-an/e03862d3-9cb5-4891-aeed-f5960bc01866
superuser.com/questions/1165066/installing-net-framework-3-5-requires-net-framework-3-5
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Remind me why this shit is the most used OS in the world
Because it comes pre-installed on cheap new PCs. That's literally the only reason why people use it outside of a handful of gaymurs and people who use specialized CAD or Windows Server software. This is also why Macs have always been a somewhat popular alternative and why Chromebooks are growing in popularity. I even got my normie dad to use Linux Mint themed like XP and I haven't had a tech support call in like a year.

larping linuxlet detected

Feel free to find a proper explanation for this then, or a solution that actually works.

I live in a second-world shithole and here almost every laptop comes with either FreeDOS or Linux and almost every desktop without OS. And guess what? Linux holds less than 1% of market share.

I've seen by myself that almost everybody that buys/gets a laptop with Linux wipes it off and just uses Windows. They don't know what the Linux even is (they think that they got some stupid manufacturer's OS), or if they do they think that it is too hard to use or just retarded. Some people even blamed problems they had with Windows later (notice that this is always AFTER erasing the HDD with Linux) on preinstalled Linux, like slowing down, a virus (99% of the people here pirate), bad drivers, update fucking up their system and so on.

Average IQ here is 90 and tech literacy here is at very low level---even teachers in schools are stuck in the 80s and they are excellent compared to the normal user---so that's not really surprising.

With that said, I installed Manjaro on my cousins (8 and 12) computer and Mint on my friend's laptop and they like it much better than Windows, mainly because it is easier to use and is less system intensive. The only people who are resistant to Linux are those who, as I've already mentioned, don't know a Chrome icon from the Internet and Windows power users. It is definitely the former group that is problematic.

Gonna take a guess, are you using SamFirm?

>Some people even blamed problems they had with Windows later (notice that this is always AFTER erasing the HDD with Linux) on preinstalled Linux
Those fuckers really are too stupid to live. Take your half a brain and leave that shithole, user.

Attached: 1539055614441.jpg (496x478, 46K)

Assuming your windows 10 installation media is on D:\
DISM /Online /Enable-Feature /FeatureName:NetFx3 /All /LimitAccess /Source:d:\sources\sxs

Glad I've moved to openbsd and void

I tried making a user profile on W10 and it just returned me an error, I thought maybe they went full retard and they want Microsoft account for every user but it gave me an error too. Then I just googled how to summon a window that actually works and doesn't look "user friendly". I still don't know why such basic feature refused to work.

I wish if I could. Maybe one day.

Where even are you? Sub-Saharan Africa or something?

Because alternatives are even more shit for a desktop, unfortunately.

Seriously just flash it from linux

linux->linux flashes are painless.

Things that never happened,
OP is a faggot,
OP is a newfaggot trying to fit in
and
OP is too retarded to use Windows

sage goes in all fields

Attached: evL7p1HCfzg.jpg (1145x1024, 166K)

He doesn't larp
Yesterday, I wanted to install a microsoft's program from 2005. Obviously it required .NET 2.0 so I took the same steps as OP and got the same results. If I cannot install a program from 2005 then why tf does windows keeps so much legacy code?

Yes. Nice trips

Didn't work

Only of you're a brainlet

The problem is downloading the firmware with SamFirm, it connects directly to Samsung servers. When possible I use adb sideload

Retard
answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/installation-of-net-framework-35-requires-an/e03862d3-9cb5-4891-aeed-f5960bc01866
superuser.com/questions/1165066/installing-net-framework-3-5-requires-net-framework-3-5

It does not has to with intelligence at all.
Windows just has better software in most areas of desktop usage. It is more convenient to use and it works better ootb for the most cases.
For a recent example newer ryzen processors (like 2200G I have) did not work correctly until kernel version 4.19 on 2 distros I tried (Fedora and Debian), and its not only mine case, you can just search "linux ryzen" and see that it is common. Probably I could've "made it work" with some patching/compiling/whatever, but then again it only proves my point about working ootb and needing to "make things work", which is important part of pc experience for people who do not care about computers and just look at them as at any other tool or thing in their possession.
And honestly, I hear stories like that about how wonderfully things work on linux and how gross windows is from like 2008. And each time I checked, it just didn't work like it was advertised by linux zealots.

>install linux
>printer doesn't work
Remind me why people praise linux so much?

>Printer company writes drivers just for Windows
>Printer not working on Linux is Linux fault
Ok

It has drivers for linux though, .deb and .rpm

Where are my gentoo drivers though?

Every printer I used with linux worked without any issue, so you're probably retarded. Fun fact: CUPS is made by Apple