Untitled

Attached: I WANT THIS BUT WITH THIS CPU RAM SSD. SHORT. 4 CORES 16 GB 1 TB.png (768x768, 30K)

Attached: I WANT THIS BUT WITH THIS CPU RAM SSD. LONG.png (768x768, 35K)

Attached: I WANT THIS BUT WITH THIS CPU RAM SSD. SHORT. 4 CORES 16 GB 1 TB.png (768x768, 30K)

What the fuck is happening

What sort of botnet post is this?

Well I was explained before but got complaints of "autistic paragraphs".

So here's no explanation.

Hope you enjoy it.

Attached: I WANT THIS BUT WITH THIS CPU RAM SSD. SHORT. 8 CORES 16 GB 1 TB.png (768x768, 30K)

It's not a botnet post. Stop saying that.

Attached: I WANT THIS BUT WITH THIS CPU RAM SSD. SHORT. 16 CORES 32 GB 2 TB.png (768x768, 31K)

What sort of botnet post is that supposed to be?

Attached: I WANT THIS GPD POCKET COMPUTER BUT BETTER. LONG SPECIFIC.png (768x768, 49K)

What sort of botnet post is that supposed to be?

Attached: i want this GPD pocket computer but better. long.png (768x768, 37K)

Attached: I WANT THIS GPD POCKET COMPUTER BUT BETTER. SHORT.png (768x768, 38K)

Hello, if you are having trouble then maybe you should check your search query for spelling errors and re-submit. Thank you.

the end.

Hello, if you are having trouble then maybe you should check your search query for spelling errors and re-submit. Thank you.

Dude. 20 words or less.

hope you enjoyed it.

>Dont write autistic paragraphs on something no one really cares about. This is charity on our part, remember. If you want to write something up like that, go to reddit, and take your redditspacing with you.
>You could've made it much more readable as greentext

>What the fuck is happening
>What sort of botnet post is this?

Yeah you people have to be more specific.

Well YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU LIKE OR WANT!!!!

MAKE UP YOUR MINDS!!!!

I'll tell you again if you really wanna know.

Dude. 20 words or more.

this is actually just a mock-up i made a "tl;dr" version of what i want.

For those of you who don't know GPD WIN and GPD Pocket are basically pocket computers. GPD WIN is designed to hold in your hands and type with your thumbs; as a videogame controller. GPD Pocket is designed to type with your hands. -- Even if it is really cramped. Tho I haven't heard anyone say it is too small to use yet. I guess if you have large hands then you're probably a giant that can fit a larger computer in their pocket in that point anyway. I don't know. -- i don't know why i'm shifting between capitalizing and not capitalizing either. -- Anyway.

GPD WIN 2 HWU has a changeable m.2 2242 SSD; as small as that is. but it's handheld and you type with your thumbs.

GPD Pocket 2 has CPU 2 cores 4 threads, RAM 8GB, SSD 128GB; and you can't change any of it.

GPD Pocket 2 has CPU 2 cores 2 threads, RAM 4GB< SSD28GB; and you can't change any of it.

i was planning on posting this on some forum or something about this to get it done. but that seems like a lot of work. i hate the bullshit of traditional forums. i have enough of that here. so i decided to post this here right now.

Tough.

Don't ask next time. =;

too long; didn't read: i want pocket computers to be better.

the end.

hope you enjoyed it..