All technology companies stocks went to shit

>he single handedly BTFO'D and crashed all the technology companies
What is your opinion about him Jow Forums?

Attached: images (11).jpg (669x458, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gineersnow.com/leadership/chinese-government-dominated-scientists-engineers
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xi_Jinping#Early_life_and_education
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

he a good boy, he dindu nuttin

based

Attached: weeb trump.jpg (637x499, 130K)

He's a puppet president so karma is indeed a bitch, Murrika.

Based samurai BTFO'D incel and jewvidia and applel Jew goyims

Attached: images (12).jpg (480x640, 28K)

based and ourguy

It's not just tech stocks. It's all stocks. Even my portfolio of Blue Chip Big Pharma stocks (BMS, Merck, Gilead, etc) are down 25%.

It wasn't Trump, it was Powell. Interest rates are higher now so people are moving some % of their stocks into bonds and bills.

All the jews keep backstabbing him so he took all our troops from Syria and now they're throwing a fit about it. Funny thing is it's hurting themselves but on reelection they can put it all on Trump. These fags are eager to crash the economy so it reflects bad on Trump. Let it all burn.

>That blade
He is our Jow Forumsuy

Attached: images (9).jpg (554x554, 53K)

>it wasn't Trump
>it was just a coincidence that the fall came minutes after his stupid actions

Sweaty...

ITT: Trump shilling to the extreme
WTF, this is supposed to be Jow Forums consumer's technology board
Not shill what you want board
Back to Jow Forums you degenerate faggots

The fed raised interest rates on 12/19.

Any comment about Trump online is instantly flooded with a bunch of comments defending the guy. I know people say there are Russians paid to astroturf him all over the internet and I'd almost believe it. No other politician gets defended so vehemently online like Trump and it doesn't matter where you are.

>he single handedly BTFO'D and crashed all the technology companies
based, but he needs to nationalize them

You are probably a cuck who thinks women's feelings matter more than ya own

>cuck
Found the npc.

>Any comment about Trump online is instantly flooded with a bunch of comments defending the guy

...on Jow Forums.

HMMMMMMMMMMMM

IT REALLY GETS THE NOGGIN JOGGIN

Attached: VhDO7ZU.png (1216x1152, 841K)

Cuck

Npc is a right wing meme mr. Mr libtard cuckold

Good, technology is whats killing humanity

It's ironic that right leaners have usurped the two truest facts about the right from the 80s until present to be used in the culture war against the left.

1) The right is a bunch of low intelligence, no thinking zealots, aka npcs
2) The men of the right love being cucked.

I guess the 80s, 90s, and 00s went down the memory hole. Never forget Rush Limbaugh. Keep living the false narrative, you absolute faggot. Those of us who have been around awhile know what a complete tards you all are.

This is going to be standard for any political candidates. It's not Russians, it's within the administration. They all have social media teams now.

The main basis for his support is that he's actually doing what he promised to do when elected.
That's fucking unheard of, even if what he promised to do was retarded.

The men of the right want blacks and browns kicked out of America. Libtards are the ones who loved being cucked. Back when the white race was truly right wing we ruled the world and other races didn't have rights and were thought of as subhuman. As the white race has become more liberal it has lost power. This is undeniable. Every social stance of men 200 years ago was undeniably more right wing. They were more racist, opposed to women's rights and anti lgbt. Or are you in complete denial of this obvious facts. Right wing men like to cuck not be cucked. Right wing men had Jamal watch while he raped his black slave wife. Libtards wants more welfare abusing browns in their countries to live off their tax dollars and rape their women.

>Calling me a faggot yet being anticonservative
Liberals are pro gay.

except all industrial stocks have gone to shit

my 401k lost like 30k over the last few months

NPC meme was created by the right wing to mock liberals who believe everything CNN, MSNBC, Yahoo, and Huffington Post repeat about Donald Trump day in and day out.
>conservatives not libtards like to be cucked
Then why did libtards vote in a literal nigger for president. You're so cucked you want niggers to lead you. If conservatives are the cucks then why do all shitskins vote Democrat?

Colonialism became economically unviable after small arms became easily accessible to oppressed communities. Before roughly 1930, it was really difficult to throw off a colonial oppressor, especially if you weren't white and being killed didn't bother anyone. Small arms became easier to get and so local forces became actual threats. Especially when supplied by communist nations hoping for their cancerous oppressive dictatorship to spread.

You can't oppress peoples any more since it costs way too much to suppress them than it does to just liberate them.

Should've just killed them off then

>having blacks in America means whites are getting cucked

I need to get off this website
this shit is literally cancerous to society

The fed you uneducated mongoloid.

How does that change the fact that conservatives are more racist and how can liberals not be cucks when they voted for a nigger president. Liberals support affirmative action which unfairly favors women, blacks and browns over white men aka literal cuck behavior ie. I care more about my wife being fucked by 5 niggers than myself. Liberalism is about supporting shitskins and women and opposing white men.

>Trump raises tariffs on Christmas tree lights from China but not Christmas trees
>Chinese tree and light manufacturers get together, start selling a tree+light combo, avoiding the tariffs
Trump is a moron and is getting outsmarted by Chinese engineers. Their politicians all have STEM degrees, while Americans keep electing career politicians.

A perhaps viable option but the pure genocide route hasn't been tried since 1945. Its effectiveness is very limited since when you genocide people they tend to fight to the death much more readily.
The current solution where they are enslaved via wages seems to be the best compromise. However, if they decide to nationalise the exploited industry you have to send in the CIA to prevent 'communism'.

Who gives a crap? If it's economically sustainable it'll happen.

Yes it does since niggers and spics live off welfare provided by whites and steal jobs and education from whites through affirmative action.

>if me sucking off 5 niggers and letting them fuck my wife is economically sustainable it's just fine and i should support
t. Libtard cuck
It's literally not economically sustainable considering the US is in absolutely massive debt to China.

>since 1945
>believing the Holohoax was real
Whites have never genocided anyone. If we wanted to all the shitskins would've been dead. Not even the Native American "genocide" was an actual genocide since most of them died from disease. Whites literally tried to educate and integrate Native Americans.

We have to worry when all those "engineers" are replaced with genetically engineered 190 IQ leaders. Till then, the Chinese leaders are no different to any western career politician, because most of them probably never worked a single day in the engineering sector.

>enslaved via wages
Yet affirmative action literally guarantees they will get better jobs than more deserving whites. A nigger will always get further in the same system than a white person with the same qualifications. White men are legally discriminated against in America.

gineersnow.com/leadership/chinese-government-dominated-scientists-engineers

Sorry I meant viable not sustainable. It's clearly not sustainable. Also you're very angry at me as if I support this. My position is that Abe should have sent the blacks back to africa after abolishing slavery. Would have really hurt landowners at the time but in the long run it would have been better. America would probably have developed a few decades faster.

Sorry but hitler's genocides were very real. And amusingly pathetic - They had massive labour shortages and were killing healthy workers by the millions.

And is such a policy economically sustainable? Corporations accept such policies as it provides a larger work force to draw from which means they can pay people less. If they realise that the workers are worth much less those policies will start to evaporate under the weight of corporate pressure. You need to realise that everything is economics.

>NPC meme was created by the right wing
since when are r9k incels right wing?

not really. even in my uni group chats everyone defends the guy like he was some kind of god or some shit.

Hitler fucked up after he failed to murder every single j*w during ww2. Islam won't make the same mistake this time in Europe.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xi_Jinping#Early_life_and_education
>From 1975 to 1979, Xi studied chemical engineering at Beijing's Tsinghua University as a "Worker-Peasant-Soldier student". There engineering majors spent about one-fifth of their time studying Marxism–Leninism–Mao Zedong thought, doing farm work and "learning from the People's Liberation Army".[10]

He then went on to get two completely political-aligned degrees. I wouldn't say 1970s Chinese engineering degrees were regulated to international standard.

Don't post a link. Just refute my belief that many of the politicians in China did not have long careers in industry. How many years did Xi Jinping work as a chemical engineer? Let's not forget what his doctorate is in.

No the Holohoax was not real libtard cuck. Zyklon B was used to delouse furniture. The so called "gas chambers" had wooden doors. People in the camps died of Typhus outbreaks and food shortages. Auschwitz had a fucking swimming pool. If Germans wanted to kill off all of the Jews they would've round them up and shot them not kept them in camps. For fuck sake kikes write stories about their being "masturbation machines" and a Holocaust rollercoaster that ends in a flame pit and goyim cuckolds like you believe. Ashkenazi kikes are per capita the most intelligent people on Earth. You think they are dumb enough to get exterminated? No but they're smart enough to play all these white American cucks like fiddles and get them to believe they were genocided for sympathy and get them to let niggers fuck their wives. What a pathetic brainless goyim you are. I'm part Jewish genetically and I don't believe the retarded ass Holohoax. Did you know the Jew York Times ran 50 articles about "6 million" kikes dying before Nazi Germany even existed?

Attached: download.jpg (220x196, 15K)

I bet you believe the earth is flat, too.

>herp muh based lincoln wouldve sent the niggers back to Africa
t. Delusions of a centrist cuckold

Should've. Reading is hard.

Jow Forums and a few facebook niche groups are not the internet.

moron

Try posting this on /his/ user
They'd really appreciate this stuff

No i don't. What proof do you have that the Holocaust actually happened. Hell Google the Holocaust on Google images and you'll get pics of barrels of bodies from the bombing of Dresden for fuck sake aka dead German civilians not kikes.

I think the stock market going south had nothing to do with trump and your a fucking faggot

Nice argument.
>but muh Holocaust brainwashing class said the Holocaust happened so it must have
Good goy.

Then so should've any president after him.

>his are a bunch of geniuses
>implying history isn't just recorded shit you read out of a book or online that can be altered
>implying history isnt written by the victors

Well then you're an idiot. You constrict the literal arteries of globalism and there will be a global response.

That said tech has been over-valued for years, so it's not a surprise tech stocks in particular are experiencing more losses than the average stock.

>Drumpf destroyed the stock market
The real question is: where is all that money going?
Cause I kinda doubt They sell their stocks to make a political statement.

>nb4 muh FED interest rates
Even worse, it just goes to show you how much the US economy is on life support through easy debt money

By your definition of viable anything that can happen is viable. You are using viable to mean possible.

>lets turkey and russia walk all over him
>china giving us the middle finger in this trade war
>stocks plummeting
>allies are quickly losing faith in us
>our own military is losing faith in the commander in chief

If niggers and Spics living off whites through the welfare state was viable the US wouldn't be in relative economic decline compared to the rest of the world.

Who cares. I'd rather Trump destroys the economy and all the Spics and niggers leave cause they can't get gibs than having a flourishing economy full of shitskins

>government shutdown over a wall that will never get funded.
take that shitskins.

I usually hate on leftyfags that tell posters to gb2/pol/ but I think this time I have to agree with them. This shit belongs in Jow Forums

Attached: 1545098896502.png (960x821, 697K)

To refute your belief I would have to go through Chinese politicians and dig up their career history. You seem to think that a career in law, where you're literally taught to argue for your side, no matter the facts is somehow equivalent or better than someone getting a STEM degree and then moving into politics. Why does it matter whether they worked for a chemical company or not? What matters is that they were taught analytical skills, to value facts over feelings, to understand how science works. Most of US politicians don't "believe" in evolution, as if it were a matter of belief.

Yes, while American politicians were pledging their souls to Moloch in weird secret society rituals, Chinese politicians were getting double degrees and an education that included sciences and law.

How many of the 500+ congressmen and 100 senators have a degree in a STEM field? I'm gonna guess it is less than 10.

>t. Kike nigger loving faggot

>If conservatives are the cucks then why do all shitskins vote Democrat?
they vote democrat because republicans refer to them as shitskins

>If Germans wanted to kill off all of the Jews they would've round them up and shot them not kept them in camps.
That's literally what they did in places where there weren't camps.

Are you from a parallel universe?
Because Trump has been shitted on by everyone, all media outlets and social media network since he got elected. Your account is the exact opposite of reality.

imagine being this retarded holy shit