Admit it

Admit it.
If Jow Forums can afford an Apple Macbook Pro with Retina Display, there won't be any shitposts about it here.

Attached: 6D815F6B-58D0-4F0E-A903-53F41197687F.jpg (830x467, 46K)

If you could afford a toilet you wouldn't have made this post

Based and toiletpilled.
>No physical escape key
>No physical function keys
>No insert key
>Non user repairable
>Ruinously expensive official repair
>Non upgradable
>Two thunderbolt ports. That's it.
>$1749 starting
Fuck off.

Attached: 1545615144003.gif (275x206, 480K)

I play legacy, having money does not make apple laptops good.

>>No insert key
Hold up a second.
Is this true?

I have one @ work, I own 3 thinkpads @ home and a PC, fuck you, retina is nice, but thats about it, having big 4k monitor @ home is great btw

>>No physical escape key
>>No physical function keys
>>No insert key
When was the last time you seriously used those fucking keys? Look at your keyboard and tell me those aren't the shiny ones. (Except for awful windows fags having to refresh continually)
>>Non user repairable
So? I don't know how to repair my watch as well. Should I not buy a watch then? Or should I take a big ass wall clock everywhere?
>>Ruinously expensive official repair
That's premium repair faggot, not your shitty hacky rossmann repair
>>Non upgradable
See watch example
>>Two thunderbolt ports. That's it.
Use a desktop
>>$1749 starting
Poorfag lmao, gimme some fries with dem salty tears too user!
>Fuck off.
no u

Why do you keep calling it Jow Forums? That's unusual.

When will retards learn that people thinking something is overpriced ≠ them being a poorfag

I can afford one, but I'm not retarded, so I won't waste the money on it. If I was given the 1,749USD, I'd buy a new, more powerful workstation instead.

iTODDLER BTFO!

Attached: 1519968183750.gif (540x540, 279K)

you might be retarded

This is the lousiest most pathetic defense on anything and everything Apple I've seen. Congratulations, you might actually be mentally retarded. Are you also selling essential oils by any chance?

The salt is almost getting crystallized right here!

B a s e d !

Hail Satania

>Jow Forums

Attached: reddit.jpg (800x820, 149K)

I have one, it was slightly expensive but my student loan paid for it, I like the OS and the trackpad and I don’t massively care for trying to convince others online that it’s great or they should buy one. I refuse to believe these are “paid shills”, so what are they? Do you have nothing better to do than to try justify your purchase?

fpbp

I was getting ready to write a serious reply but your watch example gave it away. 8/10 almost got me.

Are you implying we would even buy Apple if we could afford to? Because if you are, we'd likely complain a hell of a lot more.
No hardware gets a free pass here, least of all Apple.

based , redpilled, redheaded and funny.

>No insert key
who the fuck uses the fucking shitty key?
this shit is the most useless and and worst thing in a fucking keyboard ever.

>When was the last time you seriously used those fucking keys?
Daily.

>when have you last used those keys
what the fuck? it must be true that macfags only browse facebook and make wordpress sites
have you ever used Vim you nigger retard
>i don't know how to repair my watch
except this is a tech board not a watch board, people here know how to repair their tech and like to do so, why would Jow Forums buy non-repairable tech
>wasting money when you could save it
you're the poorfag.

I have enought money to buy brand new out of every paycheck but i choose not to.
Dude U serious? I know on facebook you wont find an use for insert or escape keys but as a programmer i use them everyday. Not to talk about F2 for renaming, F3 search, alt F4 obvious, shift+F5 Reload. F9 build F10 step over... etc etc...

>I shouldn't have to think about how to fix/service my overpriced, limited-function technology and everyone who disagrees with me about my love for a conglomerate that hates me is just a poorfag troll

This person thinks they belong on Jow Forums

> thinks if people could afford a crapple soibook then people would like it
you are fucking delusional. oh my sides.

no delete key either

>When was the last time you seriously used those fucking keys
exiting a terminal mode, maybe?

nigger, i had the touchbar freeze on me twice and had it completely blank one too.

bahahaha nice

Why would anyone in their right mind pay for something that is programed to break and cannot be fixed at home?

Only manchildren and special snowflakes buy this shit. Manchildren don't work so they don't value their parent's money. Snowflakes need to feel special on every conceivable aspect of their life, using tech is no exception.

He's an applefag

Stop bumping shill threads

Ur mom a gey

Holy shit

Grow the fuck up retard

Ur mom a retard

Come here for this post

This post is epic

I rather buy the most expensive laptop there is

>tfw no satania
why even live

buakakakaka i mean ikr

If they were cheaper they would still suck, but we would be nicer with them

My thinkpad has a higher res screen

bought one few years ago, had a lot of money at the time
late 2015 model, brand new
looks good, crappy os, nice gestures tho
few weeks pass, os started to annoy
few more weeks passed, I already miss linux
thinking of dual boot or something
lots of tweaking, remapping and shit
I gave up, my wife is using it now to watch movies
back to linux again, such a relief

apple computers are indeed very convenient and considering how long you use them they aren't very expensive either. However they require you to run proprietary non-free software that, in addition to its stated function, does things which are not in your best interest. Using them you do an injustice to yourself. I recommend using a computer running free (as in speech) software

Attached: Gnu-and-penguin-color.png (1024x946, 214K)

If it was a real laptop with a real keyboard and a real cooling solution maybe I'd check it out. But alas, it's disqualified before I even consider its price.

>valid criticism
>salt
Are you 12?

it's just a computer, not a car or house. only really poor people think it's a status symbol costing a notable amount of money. this post pretty much sums it up,
as for the machine, it's so poorly built it's not even worth considering. it throttles like crazy which makes it unusable for any practical work and the hardware breaks in all sorts of ways.

>can't install other operating systems on the latest models
Basically an overgrown smartphone, even worse than a smartphone actually.

My ThinkPad X1 Carbon 6th Gen is more expensive. Sage!

In the same boat.
Bought a brand new 2015 model. Used it for a few months before I ended up giving it to my wife. She loves it but all she does is browse Facebook and watch Netflix. Out of the box I replaced the stock TIM with a high quality one and saw a drop of 10C or more. I had planned to replace the SSD but it turns out Apple uses their own propitiatory M.2 slot (I should have known). These days they solder the SSDs in so, whatever.

To get anything done on MacOS feels as though it takes so much longer. It looks beautiful and the gestures and trackpad are amazing but once you actually try to do any work the OS feels cumbersome. Window management is non existent and finder is garbage. I went back to using a corebooted Thinkpad running FreeBSD.

Don't buy a Mac if you're just looking for something new or you hate windows. You will regret it.

Attached: 1544908429812.jpg (818x693, 91K)

I can indeed afford any apple product I want and I indeed never shitpost about apple products because I value my time.

wtf is with your post

>based
based
>based
based

If I want to throw money away I would just bin them.

I got a gen3 apple tv for free cuz someone was getting rid of it. I just use it for youtube. I also got a old imac with a core2duo in it that again was gonna be recycled so I figured I could sometime experiment with it eventually even if it's older than my 2500k machine(linux maybe?). Mac people are so freaking wasteful.

i bit the meme and had a bad time. switching back to windows/linux

@@@@@@@@@@@@

If I had the money I'd probably buy a new del xps or lenovo x1 carbon

Apple is the physical incarnation of exclusive shit

I own a 2018 MBP. While it is one of the nicest laptops I've ever used, the keyboard leaves a lot to be desired and I haven't found a good use for the touch bar besides scrubbing a timeline.

I don't really recommend it.

>When was the last time you seriously used those fucking keys?
I don't understand why Apple™ seems to think that removing functionality makes a product better; I also use those keys daily...

>hacky rossman repair
oh okay you are baiting

Reminder to report Apple advertisement threads.

If Apple would update the non-touchbar Pro it'd be compelling.

I bought a 13" MBP in 2013 w/ 256gb SSD and 8GB ram. Today, for the same price, I'd get the same 256/8GB, same resolution, just with less I/O and a shittier keyboard. Aren't computers supposed to get better / cheaper with time???