Is it autism?

Is it autism?

Attached: 3VTSEiy.jpg (1920x1080, 157K)

yes
buying appleshit garbage is autistic

>excel at your job
>hurr durrr autism
KYS op

No it's just shitskin. they like to buy overprice trash because they lack the IQ of the white men.

Louis is fucking based.

>rips apart laptop at the hinges
See it’s garbage, I barely touched it and it falls apart!

Don't delay, gas this jew today!

His job is literally repairing shit, not bitching all day about anecdotal evidence.

BASED LOUIS
wow. what a fucking surprise. an apple employee. get into the fucking oven, faggot.

His hairstyle is so terrible. It looks sweaty and gross as hell. What is he thinking using that hairstyle??

> jew
he's italian/german, you stupid cunt.

Of course the gay devil has to come shill in this thread

It was already naturally weakened at the hinges you father of lies

I'd like to see you rip a laptop apart at the hinges. My 13th month salary says that you can't. Not unless it was ALREADY BROKEN. You fucking kike.

if he is autistic he is very functional. He has a job AND business, not many normal people can do that.

Not man enough to shave.

If rossman started mewing, would be become a rosschad?

>I have German Italian heritage

Attached: download.png (304x166, 13K)

i mean the surname ROSSMANN is german, but he does look jew.

I respect Lois's self taught style also his bridge burning personality he totally told vice to btfo when they tried to sign him for some show deal.

rossman is great, one of us desu.

[spoiler] if any of us could have a job, let alone a business [/spoiler]

he's probably jewish... high IQ, you goy

What was his name again?

He has some fucking weird mannerisms at least. Still pretty based.

South Italians have tons of Arab/Phoenician blood in them. Al Pacino looks like your stereotypical Jew.

dude is based as fuck. you sound like autismo faggot web 3.0 OP

Watch him when he blinks

He has a TBI also known as a head injury you fuck.

Have you seen the laptops in his little cubby holes? He is literally too busy repairing dumb macfags shit.

the answer to that question is always yes

Rossman is bae

Look at the negative reviews of his business on Yelp.
He replies to every single one of them with giant walls of text and he just can't accept being wrong. Ever.

He has mostly positive reviews which shows he is good at his job but shit happens, it's part of business. Yet the dude never once says 'yeah you had a bad experience, sorry about that let's fix it'.

He is argumentative as fuck which is great when he fights Apple but it must be awful if you're an employee or a customer with a grievance.

Attached: rossmann.png (604x542, 81K)

Nope, tech guys and soft devs are pretty much a new form of working class. Like hookers, cooks, barbers; they are just better paid for a while.

haha (((ROSSMAN))) BTFO

is that so, boris

I am sure this, like every other negative review, is completely legitimate and there is totally a way to verify each of them
t. rossman, but seriously, be skeptical

You'd be hard pressed to rip apart a thinkpad or elitebook.

>s-seriously be skeptical of anything that goes against the Jow Forums approved anti-Apple narrative goy-I mean guys

I could write an equally retarded shitpost insinuating that you're an apple shill as you've insinuated I'm a shill for companies opposing apple but it would be pointless as you're either a literal macfag or just bored

Pure chadism

I'm from Bavaria and I can confirm that he looks very Italian, I'm surrounded by tons of Italian tourists every year and I'm also in Italy on vacation quite often.
And yes, Rossmann is just an average german name.
He just looks like the average Italian, down to his hair.

Attached: 61615814a205884db8046cc39bbc74ea--roman-sculpture-roman-soldiers.jpg (426x640, 67K)

Yes, but it's necessary autism.