Stop making threads about this guy...

Stop making threads about this guy. By constantly making threads about him you are advertising him and promoting his meme channel which is what he wants.

Attached: luke.jpg (900x900, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=47QYCa8AYG4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i'm gay btw

is this that dude that got made fun of on /fa/ who worked at a dollar tree and kept posting his moustache

But he's such an handsome girl(male)!

He's the Varg that Jow Forums deserves

His Jow Forums videos are meh, but his views on everything else are cringe worthy

No hes a linguist that makes linux videos filled with Jow Forums memes

haha lol normies and memes xD also pepe

>linguist

Who knows how long that whole thing will keep going since Arizona decided to cut off his funding.

Im shocked they put up with a filthy openly trump supporting goy for so long. He still thinks hes going to get a Phd somehow.

He lost big part of the community with its latest video, he is now surrounded by RedHat shills under the guise of archfags, give it a few weeks and even the shills will leave him.

Watch a bald linguist, with a Linux hobby, pointlessly tinker with his config files.

But by making a thread saying not to make threads about him you yourself have done the very thing you have been trying to prevent.

Attached: 1545232192058.jpg (1024x576, 30K)

Friendship ended with luke now distrotube is my best friend youtube.com/watch?v=47QYCa8AYG4

Attached: WarBoys_FEAT-970x545.png (970x545, 1.14M)

Another bald linuxtuber

>Making videos about installing Linux in a virtual machine

nice thread about Luke Smith
OP, never stop being a fucking faggot

OP is Luke himself shilling for himself
BASED Luke

Attached: dab_luke.webm (1920x1080, 2.55M)

Talk like a bitch
get treated like a bitch

this is the reason why the best humanities degree is philosophy

I'm leaving my program after a semester in. I feel bad for how he's getting treated but academia is a shitty place to be so leaving it is the right move one way or another I think.

I wish I did a full major in philosophy instead of having only minored in it. Then again anything that wasn't metaphysics/phil of language/ontology type stuff I couldn't stand.

>I wish I did a full major in philosophy
is classical logic enforced in modern philosophy departments?

Where I went the majors had to take either symbolic logic or mathematical logic, and all the grad students had to take the latter. The minors didn't have to take either iirc but I took math logic since I was doing math and cosci majors and it cross listed for both. Was definitely one of my favorite classes in undergrad.

Based luke used the based forth programming language

Attached: Spongebob-squarepants-ia-Mickey-Mouse-spongebob-squarepants-15494386-290-217.jpg (290x217, 16K)

you are thinking of casemods, I remember thinking the same thing when OP first started spamming this.

I want to learn classical logic but I wonder if it has any application in programming.

It depends I think. In terms of being a good programmer (which I'm not so I'm a shitty source) learning some logic will definitely be helpful in terms of being able to reason about your code and how certain aspects of the language you're using works but it's not essential. If you want to look at more theoretical parts of CS (e.g. theory of computation, semantics of programming languages, computability theory etc) having a course in math logic ranges from being incredibly helpful to essential.

thanks, I will check it out

didn't know about casemods until this thread but holy shit they look almost related. Tbh casemods would look decent if he had a normal man's moustache. Same with Luke, I guess they both have grooming problems.

I'm always happy to help direct people towards the logic rabbit hole.