What email client does Jow Forums use

I've been removing the jewgle from my life, uninstalled chrome and committed to firefox.
I also fucking hate the new gmail web interface redesign, and it loads like shit on firefox because of google's proprietary API's.
I've tried out thunderbird and em client.
I have just 2 emails, my standard jewgle one and my college .edu one.
any recommendations?

Attached: thunderbird.jpg (226x223, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

disroot.org/en
digdeeper.neocities.org/ghost/email.html#Disroot
riseup.net/en/about-us/politics
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: usps-logo.jpg (430x261, 25K)

Neomutt it is

>email providers
riseup.net
self-hosting
cock.li
>email clients
thunderbird
mutt

based but I cant go full innawoods unfortunately
command line email lol, half tempted to try it but that would get old fast
I suppose thunderbird is the Jow Forums approved normie client to go with

I like Evolution

based and redpilled

this

Outlook with a ProtonMail account bridged into it. My parents pay for office 365 family pack and I’ve been using it for a few years. Don’t have any complaints.

Outlook, like any decent human being

Attached: Image-3-_Outlook_Calendar-No-forwarding-Megan_Tablet_m1.png (1200x714, 338K)

>implying any person who uses Jow Forums is a normal human being

Microsoft... We're not Google.

The Microsoft marketing department can have that tagline for free.

>riseup.net
You shouldn't use services run by anti-free speech communists.

Expand on this please.

He is from the NSA, riseup is known to protect their users from government raids so he doesn't like them.

How do we know you aren't a shill, though?

Because I don't use it, I don't know anyone using it, been looking to get an account though so I did my research.

The only real answer is to pay a hobo named bob to go to the library twice a week, hand transcribe each email. Hand delivery said emails to Charlie behind the CVS then USPS to a PO box under a fake name

Have you even looked at their website and about page? Anarcho-communist star, gay pride rainbow, talk of oppression, talk of revolution, calls themselves a collective, etc. Make no mistake, they think you're remotely right wing (or even centrist) and they'll deplatform the shit out of you.

Fuck off NSA

Don't say I didn't warn you. If you want a privacy advocating email host, try
disroot.org/en
digdeeper.neocities.org/ghost/email.html#Disroot
instead.

kek I do have some respect for ms left, but no way I'm falling for (((office 365))). ill be keeping my Office 2013 for life.
also,
>paying for an email client
I also try to demicrosoft windows10, but it's a futile fight in the long run. I guess linux really is the redpill.

k

Attached: fuck off.png (2992x2992, 531K)

Attached: nsa.png (679x427, 10K)

hey man I like the nsa, they fund like half the doctoral and postdoctoral math research in america :(

Their TOS tells racists to btfo
That’s not a deplatform or a no platform, it’s a termination of service. They warned you they would. It’s pretty funny to see conservatives indignant that liberal email providers refuse to serve violent racists when they want to be able to refuse to serve gays.

In the current political climate of the US, "violent racist" can mean "is against affirmative action" or "is pro free speech" or "doesn't agree with indulging mental illness". Claiming otherwise is just you being a disingenuous lying little shit.

Only if you ask an asshole. I wouldn’t trust the riseup crowd, but I’m comfortable with less political provider like protonmail, because I don’t need my address to be d13n1gg3rd13.

FWIW I'm perfectly happy with Thunderbird.

Thunderbird and BlackBerry Hub

Bloated shit all of them, and you know it well. You absolutely dont use 99% of its features, but this is the only client you ever used, so you CANT switch, because you are a brainlet. So have fun and enjoy your memory hog pajeet shit with its multi GB database, which needs tobe compressed, upgraded, etc.
Picture related sitting there, consuming 5 Mb RAM, sends and receives like a champ, even shows fuckin notification for new emails, and the file manager can show all the emails in your ~/mail/in. You can create a query (like smart folder or live search) for new emails, and it fucking shows the mails.
What else do you make with TB/Outlook?
Are you a frickin mazochist who like eating shit or what?

Attached: E59DB8C4-13C7-4845-A533-1CEFC74A04B3.png (289x196, 13K)

Actually I just switched to Thunderbird a few weeks ago since my old mail client doesn't run on my new OS

Kmail. It great when it actually works.

riseup.net/en/about-us/politics