Are we entering a technological dark ages?

All the startups pushing innovations are going to die now that Trump fucked with the Fed

Attached: 1532201614266.png (320x180, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vanityfair.com/news/2016/04/the-latest-in-silicon-valley-innovation-a-700-dollar-juicer
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

"""""""""""""""innovations""""""""""""""

Likely, no. It's just a correction to the vastly overvalued tech companies. Trump or no, it was going to happen eventually. Most startups are garbage.

based trump making things more affordable to poor people

>Most startups are garbage.
vanityfair.com/news/2016/04/the-latest-in-silicon-valley-innovation-a-700-dollar-juicer
>$700 juice squeezer
>raised $120 million from investors
>APRIL 1, 2016
>somehow not an April Fool's joke

>shitty startups filled with diversity retards fail
>it's DRUMPF'S fault!
mental illness

Live by capitalism, Die by capitalism.

Attached: 1544193553228.jpg (1600x1378, 1.19M)

Attached: 1543322629083.jpg (640x426, 119K)

The market - and tech companies especially - have a lot further to fall before you could even begin to call them reasonably valued. Call me when the nasdaq is trading at 15 times earnings and paying at least a 3.5% dividend yield.

>All the startups pushing innovations are going to die now
Thank god!

Social media, advertising and IoT garbage is not inovation

>trump murders silicon valley
Jesus christ trump, stop. There's only so much one man can do

i wish him luck

A lot of tech is stale, my 2014 iPad air runs just fine and still updates. Lasts around 9hrs max if the wifi is strong and I don't use the loudspeakers on YouTube.
With 200-300usd chinkphones beating top tier shit soon per cpu speed per buck I'd say this is not the way to go anymore it's not 2001 anymore, but to provide content and to sell stuff online.
Per example Spotify is literally Chromium, opensource codecs, Cloudflare, ads combined together. Works even on Linux they even bothered to make a client for Debian based distros just so you buy their premium service which is like dirt cheap now in my area.
Windows gives away their OS almost free just you buy their Office suite and cloud based stuff. They're even ditching their browser for Chromium.
Google is ads, email, collaboration suites. Pay monthly. etc.

there has been very little progress in consumer products humanity does not need bullshit new iphones every year

>equities are going down because of Trump, not the rate hikes
You need to learn more economics, friend. Prices are going down because the Fed is trying to unwind all their QE shit, which is making companies stop the buybacks that have been inflating their stocks for the last like 5 years. Shit's super overvalued. Otherwise, the economy is fine for now, though if the Fed continues increasing rates it will put too much pressure on banks and cause a recession. Please look forward to that.

Aren't buybacks a nice buffer in case things go south?

The days where you can just make a "startup" that basically does nothing, bullshit some fancy language, and pitch an idea to venture capitalists for a boatload of cash are over. The gravy train pulled into the station and it's not making another trip anytime soon. Good riddance.

Гepoям cлaвa

The economic model is pretty retarded. We're reaching saturation points with many products, meaning we can't expect any growth out of them for a long time. Phones, tablets, etc. Those were all new markets. Now everybody has them. The growth is now limited to replacements of older stuff, which is a much more limited market.

We need more focus on social reforms and societal innovations. Future cities, efficient recycling/resource reclamation, clean energy, urban indoor farming, education reforms, cheap municipal broadband, desalination on a grand scale, etc.

Will this kill diversity hires?