Fuck the Notch

Fuck the Notch

Attached: https _blueprint-api-production.s3.amazonaws.com_uploads_card_image_873341_902a0b34-2eb0-459d-8d68-1 (950x534, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gsmarena.com/samsung_galaxy_a5_(2017)-8494.php
warosu.org/g/thread/S68630621#p68630775
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

cool

Depends on device really. This is Huawei Mate 20 lite.

Attached: gsmarena_013.jpg (1024x768, 106K)

Fuck the Notch

Well my phone doesn't have one either.
gsmarena.com/samsung_galaxy_a5_(2017)-8494.php
Happy?

Yes.
Fuck the Notch.

And fuck display holes too. And fuck thin bezels, top bezels are necessary for sensors and a decent earpiece speaker, bottom and side bezels are ergonomic. I have an S9 and I'm always touching the sides with my palms

>Notch
>Thick chin

I'm inclined to side with OP. Notches are a poor compromise for an edge-to-edge display, while not finding an actual proper solution for the front-facing camera. Instead of being bold and removing it altogether, saying "it's an optional feature only selfie-taking Instagram-obsessed girls use", they go "No, we MUST keep it there" and actually cut into the display. It's the ultimate sign of design mediocrity.

Blame Samsung's edge displays curving like that. In normal devices with flat displays, thin bezels shouldn't be a palm hazard.

Attached: notch.png (924x844, 520K)

Has a notch AND you get spied on

Newer versions of Android require a front camera.

Literally Apple and Samsung does the same. There are user agreements on their devices stating it.

Choose which country you want to spy on you

Apple does not spy on you dumbass, that's why they are so expensive. Apple does not make money off selling your personal information and that is in the price of the phone

Android phones are cheaper because they figure they are going to make a couple hundred over the life of the phone mining your info

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-12-25 at 10.05.07 AM.png (878x882, 497K)

Can't wait for Apple to invent the dual display phone in 2021

Attached: vivo-nex-2-front-and-back[1].jpg (800x450, 41K)

>apple does not make money selling your personal info

Imagine actually believing this.

It's 100% true, tons of people have packet sniffed their phones.

why do you not think it's true?

It's in their business model dumbass

But he's based and redpilled.

Attached: 2_mojangjpg.jpg (1200x1200, 103K)

>Apple does not spy on you

Attached: abLMwlb.jpg (402x600, 56K)

>>Apple does not spy on you
not an argument

the fucking fbi had to pay a hacker a million dollars to get into an iphone

Exactly.

This. Lol just @ lol poordroids thinking that Apple overprices things while Android sells for less.

>mainstream news

Because it's proprietary Apple tech and Apple wasn't obligated to unlock it for them. Apple can access your iphone for free you utter brainlet.

>Apple does not spy on you
>not an argument
There never was one, because there's nothing to argue about. Everything is perfectly clear.
warosu.org/g/thread/S68630621#p68630775

>warosu

>Apple does not spy on you dumbass, that's why they are so expensive. Apple does not make money off selling your personal information and that is in the price of the phone
>Android phones are cheaper because they figure they are going to make a couple hundred over the life of the phone mining your info
Oh, yeah? So, where is your open source iOS, FOSS alternatives for virtually every piece of software and a microG equivalent then? Nowhere, because jailbreaking isn't a thing anymore (unless you want to repeat the process every time you power off your phone on anything newer than iOS 9).

>green text

why the fuck do i need open source shit when I have a job

I would prefer to have a quality device that I pay for rather than a substandard device financed by spying on my personal information for ads

I came for this.thx

W \_/ E
L C O M
E T O
T H E
N O T C
H F U
T U R E

nope apples gonna make 2 notches on the top ont heir next iphone

>It's the ultimate sign of design mediocrity.
Compromise is the ultimate sign of mediocrity.

>Require
Do elaborate, please.

Even more evidence for this is the fact that Siri is so shit, they don’t have the masses of recorded data that google do

Notch is already going out of fashion fast. Next year is all about true bezelless displays and doublesize foldout phones. iPhoneX owners are going to look very stupid next year.

Factually incorrect.

Fuck the notch. Also fuck all those slim bezelless bricks without a headphone jack.

How in the fuck are you supposed to hold these phones without constantly getting false touch inputs on the edges?

Honestly, having a case helps

FUCK NOTCH
FUCK ROUND CORNERS
FUCK 18:9
FUCK EDGE
FUCK HOLE

FUCK NO SPEAKERS
FUCK FRONT FACE CAMERA
FUCK NO BEZELS
FUCK 6"+

OS is usually smart enough to discern between a deliberate gesture, and some stray touch.

Because faggots here react to Apple the same way MAGAts react to facts.

FUCK LIMITED SD WRITE ACCESS POST-JB
FUCK VIPER REQUIRING SELINUX DISABLE POST-KK

nope, apple is going to amalgamate all the front sensors into a single small cylindrical pillar that abuts the top corner of the phone.

galaxy A masterrace ! i've had the a5 2016 and now i'm on the a3 2017, both great phones with very good battery

the notch looks cute tho

Yeah, apple became the most valuable company in the world on the back of fucking product sales to India. That makes total fucking sense.

FUCK THE NOTCH
FUCK OVERSIZED SCREENS
FUCK APPLE
FUCK GOOGLE
AND FUCK NIGGERS

Attached: 1544781659206.png (1210x1000, 252K)

>back of fucking product sales to India
>literally over a billion consumers.
Well, yeah...

>member of PRISM
>doesn't spy on you
Okay pal

the man who invented the notch

>actually believing any of that happened
It was all just a huge publicity stunt to get retards like you comfortable with handing over your personal information

Why you fags buying dumb notch shit

I bought this in 2017 and it solved the notch

Attached: serveimage.png (563x919, 457K)

I'm sure iPhone users are pretty used to looking stupid.

>not having an S9E

>implying the notch was ever fashionable to begin with

have fun with your oversized glass slab of a botnet.

I'll answer "What is any smartphone?" for $1000 please Mr Trebek

If that's the case for you why the fuck are you on Jow Forums/g/? Go to the Yahoo comment section in articles where the rest of your kind hangs out

What edges? Neither of those three have curved screen edges hardware wise.

>why the fuck do i need open source shit when I have a job
>I would prefer to have a quality device that I pay for rather than a substandard device financed by spying on my personal information for ads
What are you even blubbering on about? Sources on the exact methods Apple is using to data mine you are there.

No need to guess anything:

*Laugs in Xiaomi*

The notch is unironically a good design choice and gives that upper area both screen and sensor capability, maximizing functionality with minimal drawbacks.
t. jealous droidcel who fell for the anti-notch meme

>The notch is unironically a good design choice

Attached: 274.jpg (458x458, 28K)

nice argument faggot

Basiert und rotpilliert

Fuck the battery
Fuck slow charger
Fuck cheap screen glass
Fuck wireless chargrer

You're so laughably wrong no argument is needed

now that i think about it... they might use face recordings of millons of users to create the most accurate face recognition softwares and ai related stuff like with captchas. probably thats why largr companies don't advocate notchless design

Notched phones make me cringe. No worse example of forced aesthetics than that. Went for a G6 and loling at notched phones.

Or don't buy a locked down device and use a custom ROM with microG?

Minecraft was fun though