Other urls found in this thread:

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=keepass2android.keepass2android_nonet
youtube.com/watch?v=ZjvM10D71tQ
youtu.be/ioZfQsGZKlQ?t=428
youtube.com/watch?v=JMpCW42Fgpk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

My brain

is a pw manager realy needed i memorize all in my head

Firefox Sync. Really ran into issues when I used a Chromebook...

I ended up installing Firefox via Linux.

my own since I'm not a retard who uses third party software prone to leaks

plain pass, the standard unix password manager. Both on my nearly free android phone and on my other computers

Lastpass like a normie

Currently using enpass.

Seems to work well, and I can sync it to whatever I want, including a local webdav server if I'm so inclined. So I can take it off any commercial cloud.

Also, I trust the method they're using for encryption, which helps. Their apps are pretty solid also.

Keepass

based

This ol' head of mine

based & redpilled

Is there any reason why KeePass isn't the best option?

>normie
True.

I just email the passwords to myself

I write my passwords in my secret notebook under my.. oops

It is the best option. It's so objectively the best option that mentioning anything else can be considered a joke

1Password, only $2.99/month

thankyou pajeet for supporting india

I write them on post-it notes that I plaster on the edges of my monitor in my open cubicle

Attached: 1532397274917.jpg (716x537, 82K)

1password

I got a bunch of devices and wanted the autosync feature

My fucking memory.

KeepassX

Passwords.txt

>my brain
>my memory

weak, repeated passwords

Same, I don't mind forking out the money for a secure service that works on my phone and desktop. So I'm happy :)

I really should start using a password manager because my passwords are almost all the same and have all probably been leaked but I do like being able to login to other devices.
What if I need to login to something and don't have my laptop/phone with me? Am I just SOL?

thoughts on Dashlane?

Gpg encrypted text file

where do you keep pgp key?

Browser sync + encrypted notes with every password reminder I need.

I write my passwords on my desk, that way they're right in front of me whenever I need them.

absolutely based and redpilled.

pass

Trash. The extension has to be reinstalled once a week and support is shit.

>What if I need to login to something and don't have my laptop/phone with me? Am I just SOL?
Perhaps, but ask yourself: how often have you ever been in that situation? Do you have reason to believe you will be in the future?

this

Often. Say I sleep over at someone else's house, my phone is dead and I want to access any service from their computer.
I guess if it's a password manager that I can log in to remotely using the master password which I do remember it's ok.

With keepass you can host your database and log into it with any device (that you can install keepass on)

I would prefer something web based (at the loss of security)

Another option is adding a small flash drive to your keychain with a copy of the DB and a portable version of keepass on it.

LastPass
>super convenient
>free to use with desktop and phone
>basically unbreachable
>I'm a literal nobody so no one would use my credentials if there is a massive password leak

Every other answer is wrong

Keepass, though I've been using it since before I switched to Linux. If not for that inertia, I'm not sure if I'd be using Keepass or pass.

Any particular reason?

I got them tattooed on my stomach

My own password manger application that I wrote.

My memory.

I also keep them written down in a note hidden in one of my books if i were to forget them

whats the benefit of btiwarden vs keepass

There are so many options and I have no idea what to pick. I know some people that use my password and some that use last pass

Is there an Android app for keepass? Didn't see one in the play store

Keep Ass, I carry a thumb drive around as suggested by

You must not have looked very hard. I use this: play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=keepass2android.keepass2android_nonet

you mean you guys don't sell out all your information to a company to let them control your activity online? they will of course tell you that doing these and that (file-sharing) things are dangerous so they will for you own safety and to save the keeids, stop you 8from usin git.

wtf is wrong with you /unironically

Attached: gator-gain.gif (441x382, 12K)

same bud. secure as fuck.
especially if I forget it, nobody can hack that.

dont you know, selling your privacy and personal information out to companies is cool nowadays?

Attached: dgbprofile.png (1450x835, 332K)

youtube.com/watch?v=ZjvM10D71tQ
Crazy thing happening

gee i wonder who pays for it
>gaslighting
youtu.be/ioZfQsGZKlQ?t=428

this is that ivdeo i couldnt find any more thats the first one were they called it gangstalking that i seen.

youtube.com/watch?v=JMpCW42Fgpk

keepassxc with the browser integration

encrypted in a text file. Key and the other tools are on a internet disconnected laptop.

So you manually keep the file in sync between any devices you use?

Bitwarden cuz it was new and works pretty fine.

Simple base password and an equally simple website specific modifier algorithm

There is also an online version from the same guy that has some syncing capabilities built in, but yes I erred on the slightly paranoid side and do it manually.

1password

All my passwords are easily remembered by human beans while having high entropy to protect me from bruteforce/dictionary attacks.

The idea that you need a bunch of random garbage comes from people who don't know how entropy works or think the user will make retarded passwords.

Veracrypt

I write them all down on paper.
One day someone will break into my house, and I will be completely fucked.

>secure

Attached: 1517210725742.jpg (1024x576, 36K)

Passwordsafe. It's quite simple compared to KeePass, but it's safer.

keep ASS xc

>aaaaaaaaahahahahahahaa

Attached: laugh.jpg (640x449, 57K)

notepad.

this coupled with a few extensions.

keepass

keepassxc

Bitwarden, but self hosted on my own device

Wrote em on a piece of paper and put it in a safe. I have a paper with the safe combo so I should be good

keepass
kee extension for browser
keppass2android

KeePass 2.40
Nothing else even worth mentioning

nice

LastPass. It just werks.

until it gets hacked, it already happened before

trusting other people with your keys is not very smart

agreed. keepassxc for linux. keepass2 for everything else