Attached: Untitled.png (997x651, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cmder.net/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nice color output

Your mom

Nothing. I'm not a loonix luser

Huh?

Most of the text you see in OP's screenshot are color codes that would actually show up in a proper terminal.

It's command prompt running the mozilla terminal.

The newest MakeMKV version.

Not a programmer either?

>unused variables are still a thing on planet earth, 2019 anno domini

Attached: Untitled.png (1006x992, 92K)

Gentoo base

4.20 mainline

Blazit faggots

Lol this is why I love the Go programming language.

I use go so it compiles large shit in seconds.

You got a boyfriend?

There is literally nothing wrong with unused variables. The Go fags are retarded.

I mean you are wasting memory arent you?(yes I know it will be tiny) , not to mention its more code that is not needed.

Compilers today will likely optimize away unused variables, so it's just a code clutter problem really.

It finished compiling and oh wow is it fast. It's literally faster than chrome and way faster than vanilla mozilla.
Why dont people usually compile all their shit?

Non-volatile unused variables will just get optimized out. There are very good reasons to let them exist, including:
>you're working on that piece of code and will use or remove it soon
>you're discarding a value but still want to see what it is when reading the code
Sometimes they really are a mistake, which is why C compilers have a warning for them, but I don't know what the fuck the Go people were smoking.

> [0m [1m [32m
And it mistakingly outputs ANSI escapecodes ( is the graphical character behind 0x1b in the OEM codepage) instead of Win32 terminal configuration API calls for bold and colored output.
Only alternative terminal emulators (like MinGW's included shell, cygterm, or PuTTY) or a more recent version of Windows 10 support those, not the Win8 shown.

It's more pain in the ass to have them than it is to make the compiler shut up about them. If your code doesn't compile with -pedantic -Wall -Werror, it's shit anyway.
>you're working on that piece of code and will use or remove it soon
>you're discarding a value but still want to see what it is when reading the code
(void)unused_variable;
No need to disable a warning, while still being able to easily find them in code - there's no other purpose to casting to void. It also is superior because you explicitly convey that the value is being discarded.

qutebrowser

>using "is" and "me" as variable names
Disgusting

> using window's command prompt
> somehow no ansi escape code support
> Win32 terminal configuration API calls
download and use a real terminal such as.. cmder.net/
microsoft's "command prompt" is pretty horrible.

Nope ;)

A list of the niggers giving your mother stud service.

(Reminds me, get additional 4tb drive.)

Attached: IMG_20180303_112610.jpg (1100x619, 85K)

Fuck -Werror. I want the compiler to COMPILE for fuck's sake, not make me do stupid bureaucratic work to pacify it.

Good.

>stupid bureaucratic work
Enjoy introducing countless bugs and your code readability hitting zero.

Attached: (You).jpg (360x480, 30K)

I'm piling up years of anger, regret and sadness. How about you?

lol at those fonts

-Wall warns me about using non C++98 standard code on my machine

@echo off you simpleton.

First of all, drop the shitty language. Second, use a sane compiler (clang, gcc) and -std=c++11 or -std=c++14 if you feel like hipster.

I hope you put a condom on before compiling Firefox.