Well you heard them lads. Why aren't you doing your part and tipping a fair 20%?

Well you heard them lads. Why aren't you doing your part and tipping a fair 20%?

Attached: tipping.png (1261x841, 188K)

you don't seem like the person who can afford to eat at a restaurant where a large tip would be required, but you don't seem like the type who cook outside of a microwave recipe either. I don't think your applebee's waitress is going to mind the 10% you leave her. upper class people like to tip in fine dining.

That's a pathetic cheapshot on my flag. Back in my day we made our shitposters with integrity enough to really get beneath someones skin. You're like a plastic needle just hoping for a scab so he can do the same.

If I tip more than 10% it's because you actually improved my night other than not dropping my food.

The funniest ones are the cashiers for fast food that have a tip line. I make sure I put a bug fat 0 with the slash through it on those. Like you didnt do shit you stood there and pressed some buttons

The worst is when you're at a place to pick up a sandwich or something and they have that electronic tablet that asks you how much you'd like to tip as you're paying with your credit card. Feels like extortion, are they going to get butthurt and make my sandwhich shitty? I never know.

>when you're at a place to pick up a sandwich or something and they have that electronic tablet that asks you how much you'd like to tip as you're paying with your credit card.
Would walk out immediately and never come back.

The only bitches I tip are the fucking strippers, and the waiter who served me at my engagement.
Everyone else can fuck right off, I don't bother to eat your shitty chain restaurant food I can cook well enough on my own.

I don't tip because most wait staff votes liberal.

I usually tip 20%. The difference between 15% and 20% is pretty trivial for me, but I imagine it adds up for them.

why the fuck would you ever tip?
aren't they supposed to do their job and do it well?
You don't see me tipping my doctor or whatever

I only tip if the waitress is a girl between 16 and 22. I like helping young people out, often times these girls are saving for/paying their way through college which is cool.
>inb4 she's probably a roastie
Not always, you can tell if she's an honest hard working person or a thot.
Women over the age of 30 who are waitresses should quit life and don't deserve a tip

I'm pretty sure that $500 you give him after he taps a hammer on your knee and puts his stethoscope on your heart is his tip.

>The difference between 15% and 20% is pretty trivial for me
Faggot. Wait staff are already vastly overpaid.

I tipped a black waitress 4c once.

Yeah, much better than leaving nothing.

if you complain about tipping, you're a lower class red neck that cant afford anything beyond a 12 dollar entree

I don't expect to ever eat in a restaurant where tipping is normal for the rest of my life.

I don't tip. Why should someone elses problems become my own? I've never understood that mentality

Why should the value of the meal impact what you give them?
What's the difference between a server carrying a plate of french fries and tendies, and carrying a plate of lobster stuffed with diamonds?

COMMON COURTESY GOY

I usually double the tax unless the waitor was a cock, then I leave nothing

I do tip 20%, you fucking cheap-ass commie.
>Share the wealth, but not mine

Tipping is optional, but these fucks get asshurt if you don't tip well. So I tip on places I go to often and 0% if I go rarely.

The true redpill is stop eating at restaurants entirely and cook every meal for yourself. Saves money, healthier, and you don't have to worry about arbitrary customs like tipping.

Tipping here means everyone gets their fair share. The cook, the dish washer not only the waitress. Those greedy cunts can fuck off. Why should the waiter get money? It's the easiest job. Dry washing dishes for 8 hours in turbo speed.

Because Germans are more intelligent and capable of putting aside useless cultural dogma.

>see: Protestant Reformation

The concept of tipping a percentage is retarded. I just round up the bill.

Attached: Americans.png (1770x1418, 1.09M)