We're sorry but we've decided to deactivate your Hired.com account because nobody responded to your profile...

>We're sorry but we've decided to deactivate your Hired.com account because nobody responded to your profile. Happy Holidays :)

I'm planning on killing myself on New Years. What's the most Jow Forums way to commit suicide?

Attached: it don't matter.jpg (720x405, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lAxUDaUMtOQ
youtube.com/watch?v=kLWvu51Vk4E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

getting a job and killing the NEET inside

I don't know because Jow Forums is mostly functional autists. You want Jow Forums...

keep it simple and classy.

Riser board to the neck

Attached: riser-board.jpg (500x305, 44K)

Go to San Francisco, walk into any tech company, and tell them you have an AR15 and that you're going to kill everyone in the building if they don't give you a job. You'll either be dead or have a new job by the end of the day so it seems like a win win situation.

You can't just say you have a rifle, not actually have a rifle, and expect people to do what you want.
But if you do this, do us all a favor and use some pipe bombs instead.

if you kill yourself you go to hell. Just suck it up whatever you're going through.

Hang yourself with cat6

Fighting in Syria or livestreaming a rube goldberg machine that ends with you guillotined are my top two.

kek

fuck your PSU

cant count how many times i felt like a loser, and then when you overcome that obstacle you wonder how it is so easy... how you didnt see that before

your current troubles are nothing, you will experience 10 times more pain and you will still survive

>>>/youtube/

Attached: nasim aghdam.jpg (800x450, 42K)

Dude working in Silicon Valley was like living in the ninth circle of hell everyday I wished someone just burst through the doors and start gunning everyone down so I could be put out of my misery.

Where do you live?
What can you do?
What you are willing to learn?

>What you are willing to learn?
I'm always willing to learn what I need to do to get the job done. I don't understand the opposite mentality. Do people honestly think you can get by by only doing the stuff you learned in college? Why do people bother asking this?

yes, working to get money to live longer to be depressed longer is the way to live

you have to be 18 or older to post on Jow Forums

Just jump off the Golden Gate bridge, easy peasy and a classic

Hahahahahaaaa!!!
This is me!!!!!!
>boomer
>tech since '98
>can't get hired
>back to driving a farm tractor as if teenager again.

needs cat7 to support his weight

Sorry that webforms aren't all the rage anymore.

>Hired.com
since you're going to kill yourself anyway show us your hired.com profile to know if you had realistic expectations

I'm a 30 year old, faggot, and I have dealt with being extremely suicidal due to serious health issues. I know what I'm talking about.

>boomer
oohh nice one there.
Next time you come across an old white guy diving a dilapidated tractor holding up traffic....think of me.

Suicide on the Golden Gate bridge is so common that they put up nets now to prevent suicides.

around 1/5 people "survive" golden gate jumps
please do not do this
if you fail this you will really have a reason to want to kill yourself and no means to accomplish it
also nice tr*ps satan

Shoot up Apple HQ.

Attached: 1537946544837.png (779x827, 536K)

Not until 2021 so OP and I had better move fast.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-12-26 at 6.56.03 PM.png (792x524, 183K)

The lump between your ears is not working at average capacity which makes you a person with a lack of energy, lack of will and lack of imagination. Everything seems like it's too difficult and it would be easier to just drop everything forever. That's not you talking, though. It's the malfunctioning brain taking shortcuts in logic. Try to realize this and you can save your real self.

Attached: normal-vs-depressed-brain.png (784x544, 457K)

It's easy to sound smart when you have no idea what you're talking about.

I'll just have to take your word for it, can't confirm that from my end.

what health issues?

Lol good luck op there is no jobs

So you're saying that I have to start murdering programmers so the job market can improve again?

Attached: thinken freiza.jpg (997x995, 204K)

Bomb skynet (ai)
Kill big tech companies
End outsourcing
Write new programming languages for arm riscv

You don't even want to know, but suffice it to say for a long time I was bedbound and had nothing in life. Still don't have much except for hope.

Murder the hiring departments. Kill those animals dead. Stick their heads on pikes. Scatter their entrails to the four winds. Just do it. DO IT NOW.

it's probably somewhere on here
web.archive.org/web/20000818052356/www.satanservice.org/coe/suicide/guide/

Sounds comfy.

I don't think anyone would miss those subhumans though.

Write low level code that forces the refresh rate of your monitor to gradually increase until it fucking explodes. Make sure to be facing the monitor and have your face right up against the screen.

But I can.
user, suicide might seem like a valid solution, but it really isn't. Medicating yourself and pushing your limits to show yourself you are fucking worth something can work wonders. A single constructive thing can really kick you well (again, with medication, if the roots of your issue is brain metabolism).
I mean, you're already in pain, I know that, like something is constantly gnawing on your soul, eating you away day by day. Would trying to help yourself really lower your quality of life? Why not try it then, if it could have positive impact on you? Especially since as long as you live there's always a nonzero chance your life can get better. You lose it when you're dead.
In the meantime, tell us what you can do or learn to do in a relatively short, we will tell you what steps you need to take.

if you're going to kill yourself, take out some politicians or "celebrities" before you do. A school shooting in America every time a bell rings, and curiously it's never anyone important... hmmm... just innocents with intact 2nd amendment rights...

Attached: disgusting.png (684x616, 359K)

It's almost as if... the entire event is thought beforehand...

Attached: rely makes u die.gif (480x264, 1.54M)

watching Neon Genesis Evangelion/ End of Evangelion might cure you. Watching this might help also: youtube.com/watch?v=lAxUDaUMtOQ

nigga wat

Attached: polygonal-guts.png (1590x1066, 1.35M)

Politicians will just be replaced.
Hit them where it hurts, the loved ones of top 1% richfags.

>I have a house in Connecticut
youtube.com/watch?v=kLWvu51Vk4E

When I had my CV reviewed by a recruiter he referred to me as a "Full Stack" developer, don't really know what that means. I just figure out what I want to do and do it. When I had to create a GUI for my program, I learned a UI library like imgui. When I needed vector based UI elements, I learned a vector graphics library and created my own UI framework. When I needed to render graphics on screen, I learned SDL. When I needed more control and performance, I moved onto XCB and WinApi for Linux and Windows, and used Vulkan for the rendering backend. When I needed data to render, I wrote a plugin for Blender to export data in a custom file format. When I needed to manage data on a server I set up, I used Hadoop to manage large amounts of data. When I needed to create a web application that accesses data from the server, I used Django. I want to work in the tech industry, what do I need to do to get a job?

Attached: link brutananadilewski.jpg (600x477, 33K)

What the actual fuck was that is this really what the alt-right considers comedy?

>what do I need to do to get a job?
kill all recruiter scum

>alt-right
>comedy
this video belongs to neither category, one of which is imaginary. Don't believe everything you read on Buzzfeed, goy

Attached: 1521750141168.jpg (1314x860, 395K)

its hard to believe in such bullshit if you never were worth anything, id sooner believe in jesus

jesus isn't something you 'believe' in, religion is more accurately thought of as a language. It is the manifestation of eternal archetypes and the plots which relate such figures in the grosser matter of a given cultural context.

Except the Nordic homes are made of wood, they just have straw on the roof as an insulating layer because cold as fuck.