pcpartpicker.com/list/nQTJXP

Attached: pc.png (934x615, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1G4Kajunecc?t=390
pcpartpicker.com/list/NHKpnH
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sick!!!

Pretty friggin epic bro!

It's pretty sick, better get some meds so you can get well and buy something that isn't bottlenecking like madness.

youtu.be/1G4Kajunecc?t=390

>Same IP
Wow, OP, you're that desperate?

>adata ssd
will break within 2 years

get a 580 8gb and use the extra cash to get a 2600X with a good cooler ie not AIO shit that gunks up in a year

>Buys a gamer graphic card
>Buys AIO

Are you retarded? Nevermind, of course you are.

drop the 590 my dude, the card is a disgrace. look for a cheap 580 or 1070 or even Vega56. rest looks fine, although I would also drop the AIO and get a nh-15 or similar air-cooler cause performance is at least on par with better acoustics but that's up to you

just checked for a 580 8gb on Newegg: costs 189 burgers so drop the damn 590 for good.
Vega 56 is 399
1070 around 300-320

>B450
>2600 Non-X version
>AIO
>AMD GPU
>Seagate HDD
>Tower with a window

LMFAO

Attached: 1439095013778.jpg (480x360, 20K)

what's with all these newfags making posts that belong in a general these days?

ideas senpai?

Ok what do i get then?

Get the 2600x instead it's higher quality silicone.
Drop the aio cooler. As the 2600x has a fan and doesn't need overclocking.
Is the ram cl14 or cl16? If it's cl16 it is garbage.
Mobo is decent. As x470 is overkill.
Rest looks OK. No idea if the 590 is worth it or not.

Thank you for your info. its all i wanted and for the cooler im getting it in 3 months im gonna use the stock right now. and for the rx 590 its currently cheaper than the rx 580 where im from. the ram is cl14 and i had doubts about the psu is it good or not?

No idea. Is it gold rated? As long as you don't over work your psus. They should all be good enough.

Gold rated???

>not waiting for Zen 2
why?

>RX590
trash
get a Vega

80+ gold
you do know PSU have ratings, right?

Attached: 23.png (1064x720, 262K)

>Get the 2600x instead it's higher quality silicone.
the 2600 with a mild oc performs essentially the same as a 2600x and it costs $50 less.
>Is the ram cl14 or cl16? If it's cl16 it is garbage.
timings aren't relevant on b450/x470 and haven't been relevant on b350/x370 for over a year.
don't listen to that guy. your initial build is fine, but there are many places you can upgrade. this is a better performing and longer lasting build for a similar price:
pcpartpicker.com/list/NHKpnH

this is a much better build OP. go with this

>Not buying Intel
Enjoy your cheap trash I guess

Ryzen is finicky enough with ram that Mobo QVL or samsung b-die is HIGHLY recommended.

It's one less thing that can go wrong, especially if you ever plan on upgrading the CPU to a much higher core count SKU where you want the infinity fabric to work flawlessly.

2600X
MSI B450 Tomahawk
NH-U14S AM4
the rest is fine, don't listen to him

>Ryzen is finicky enough with ram
hasn't been the case in over a year.
>Mobo QVL
always follow the qvl, even with intel chipsets.

>2600X
$50 more for the same performance with a mild OC.
>NH-U14S AM4
ryzen stock coolers are just fine for mild OCing, especially when you have a good mobo and case.

Dope

im gonna change the gpu and maybe the cpu if the newer gen is gonna be that different im tight on money now i just want something that will help me in six months. but by the time the newer gen is out i'll have more than enough to change most of the important parts.

>always follow the qvl, even with intel chipsets.

>not pairing bottom bin OEM DDR3 with x58/x79 chink mobo

Attached: Capture.png (624x624, 592K)