If this is even remotely close to true how the fuck can intel or nvidya ever even HOPE to compete

If this is even remotely close to true how the fuck can intel or nvidya ever even HOPE to compete
what the fuck

Attached: 46BF0C41-DB23-4155-85C1-7C3D0B341269.png (2048x1536, 1.28M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QuUwLuQGPj4?t=395
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>1.28 MB, 2048x1536
kys yourself my dude

they don't have to, GAYmers will only ever buy novidya

>shitty amd drivers
that's how nvidia will not only compete but win

Even if its close to truth, People would still buy Nvidia cause
>Muh Optimizations
Only way for AMD to compete is to actually make something better than Nvidia's RTX 2080ti and sell it at half the price like with Intel
Then people would start buying AMD again, Then the fucking devs would optimize for AMD

For starters, it's most probably bullshit, well, the price at least.

Performance wise they still don't have shit on novideo's high end. that street shitter has blown all AMD's money on HBM for them to be competitive in anything other than price.

>Unironically shilling for 2001 Drivers UI
Hang yourself on a rope and jump, fag

How can you reference to a meme that you weren't even alive for? ATi was shit drivers, but fuck my all in wonder 256mb was the best card and first 256 ever.

this^

Even if it true their margin would be pretty thin.

>oh look, it the same adoredtv spam thread from yesterday
>and what do you know, mods won't do shit about it
>again

Attached: 1460618460994.jpg (396x382, 48K)

ruh-roh

Attached: 1080p.png (933x2222, 333K)

mods are based, unlike you intkike

Tell me what exactly is false, user.

I amazes how hung up little shits like you get on stuff like how a GUI looks as if how it looks is all that matters.
A pretty UI doesn’t mean jack shit if anything it’s fucking annoying and the underlying drivers are still dog shit
When I had the displeasure of owning an R9 380 it was in the transition period of going from Catalyst Control Center to there modern application host bullshit and for the longest time both the CCC and the Radeon crimson bull was shipped with drivers because they couldn’t get everything from the CCC to the modern UI and if you wanted to do anything remotely advanced it shot you back to the CCC and this is after fumbling around for 5 minutes on the new UI looking for something that was never there
When I got a 1080 ti to replace my r9 380 it was fucking bliss, no random gpu crashes on startup, so much less issues in games and a driver UI that’s consistent and useable.

Nvidia has the shitty drivers right now.

THIS. I'M SICK OF THIS ANTI-INTEL ANTISEMITIC DISCRIMINATION. IF THE MODS HAD ANY DECENCY THEY WOULD CENSOR ADOREDTV JUST LIKE THEY DO ON REDDIT!!!!!

Attached: 1532561801614.png (575x641, 13K)

>shitty amd drivers
Does AMD also require you to sign up with e-mail to use driver features?

$250 MSRP is 100% bullshit. AMD would beat out Nvidia with a $400 MSRP if the card is equivalent to a 2070.

If it's actually priced at $250 then it's more than likely set up to compete with the 2060, not the 2070.

nice s-s-s-s-sutters incel shill
youtu.be/QuUwLuQGPj4?t=395

Attached: remember ryzen give superior smooth performance.jpg (1911x1075, 266K)

By also moving to 7nm.

how would he even know this so far off from launch? aren't they just now about to announce a vega 2 launch and he is talking about navi MSRP?

The real answer is he probably doesn't know shit, but since he's basically the prophet of the AMD community his idle speculation is considered cold hard fact by anyone who wants to believe

I'm not watching that fat fuck. He literally said that is affected by Meltdown (MELTDOWN = INTEL HARDWARE SECURITY VULNERABILITY ONLY)

fucking fake news clickbait fuck he is. His advertisements are longer than fucking LinusTechTips and he shills his online store for 2 minutes each video jesus