install clisp

> install clisp
> see this
I'm not antisemetic in any sense, isn't this a bit absurd?

Attached: clisp.png (1547x554, 61K)

The specific command was
clisp --license

meh, it's the logo
just use sbcl instead, it's probably better

The I in CLISP stands for Israel.

oy vey, goy, that sounds suspiciously anti-semitic to me.

a religious kike wrote the software and decided to put his kike symbols in. there's a lot of christian software. hell we even had our own prophetic christian os. I don't see a problem with kikes sponsoring a lisp vm

It is a bit strange. I mean if it was a cross I think more people would object.

>there's a lot of christian software
like?
>prophetic christian os
schizophrenic writing a divinely-inspired niche OS expressly meant to be religious isn't quite in the same ballpark as a language that has nothing whatsoever to do with religion to add iconography glorifying (((god's chosen people))).

Attached: 1522596561033.jpg (234x250, 7K)

That's because most atheists are only obsessed with christcucks, who are mostly obsessed with kikes being "our greatest ally", and pagan larpers are too busy flinging poo and eating their own cum to care about anything tech related.

>antisemetic
hmmmm the logo's there for the good goyim like you

given all the echoing you need to do to code in lisp anyway, it's fine

The issue isn't the logo, the issue is that you're using common lisp instead of scheme. Use guile, chicken, or something. Don't most common lispers use SBCL anyway?

Fuck kikes

Attached: 1418412883378.jpg (1000x679, 411K)

Jow Forums is officially Jow Forums now

Jow Forums obsessed NPC go away, Jow Forums has always been pro-freethought

kek

Thank jeebus for rms completely sabotaging this project by forcing the creators to release it under the GPL.

dude we are not SWJ nor poltards, so if this guy wants to name/logo it like that he is free to do so because its his creation. End of the discussion

Attached: 2018-12-27-16:23:21_1109x543_scrot.png (1109x543, 152K)

Kekd

>Jow Forums has always been pro-freethought
if you mean obsessed with Jews, then no

Why would it be absurd? Lisp is literally the most Jewish programming language out there. Made by a Jew, promoted by Jews, used by Jews.

Don't like it? Write your own faggot

I am antisemitic and this doesn't bother me at all