Working from home

My grandfather died and I inherited his farm. It's a very comfy stardew valley type of thing, and I'd like to reviwe it. However it's in a very remote place.

How could I go about working from home? Are there companies that would allow for that, or should I advertise myself as a freelancer?

How much money could I hope to earn anually?

Attached: 5beb68b55a2fd3ea4df7ddf6947cbc907005c477.png (1019x721, 81K)

user you have the opportunity to shut yourself from the rest of society.
Just fucking take it.

I don't think I could make the place self-sustainable, and I'd need to spend most of my cash reserves on renovating the place because it really is in a stardev-valleyish state

If you own a farm you may not even need to work at all, rent the farm or hire farmers and enjoy the NEET life

Disclaimer: I live completely ignorant from real world reality and my views may not reflect real world views

Imagine a property probably three times as big as the stardev valley one, with more land and more infrastructure (two buildings instead of one), and also a medium sized lake. It's also in an Eastern-European country, so renting the place would be a waste of resources.

Apply to work as an AppleCare rep. It’s work from home and the pay is very good for a call center (plus no commute)
Just make sure you install a stable fast internet connection and Apple do not give a fuck where you live

What state is it in?
If the farm is paid off there's no reason to work

oh eastern europe? there aren't even jobs there to work, and literally everyone has a farm bud
just get some chickens and trade your eggs for other things

If that was a serious comment you are wrong. And I still want to keep at least a middle class western lifestyle with vidya and my own gym and stuff

It's completely paid off but it is in Eastern-Europe not the states

No not really, there aren't jobs
if you can't work a week and afford a new computer that isn't actual jobs.
Just go to the fucking farm and start browsing /diy/ and not Jow Forums cuz nobody here knows their ass from a light bulb. You can live very nicely in a place like that.

Thanks I'll check out diy. I posted here because I have work experience in it/programming

Do you have cute girl neighbors user?

I don't even know I haven't been to my home country for like 10 years now, but I remember there being a bunch of ugly fat bitches in the closest village.

I moved to a countryside old farm ~3 months ago from a studio apartment and I've regained my will to live by doing some of the daily chores, carrying some firewood and plowing the snows now. It's such a huge contrast to being uneployed in a studio apartment.
Now that i've got my energy back I've been thinking of taking up coding.
All I cayn say is, OP, go for it.

I'm pretty much in the same boat as you except I went to school for software engineering so I have a job, but I live in a small studio apartment tired of life mostly saving up the money I make.

The only thing I'm afraid of is not being able to romance because the locals might be too stupid/ugly and it'd be too hard to get someone to live with me there.

>The only thing I'm afraid of is not being able to romance because the locals might be too stupid/ugly and it'd be too hard to get someone to live with me there.

You'll be just fine OP

Attached: 5gf8bp51hr411.jpg (1920x1080, 110K)

Now i feel like playing stardew valley again

just set your tinder range to 100km or something, countryside might not be densely populated with cute homely girls but they're out there.

can someone explain the appeal of this game? isn't it literally Farmville with pixel art?

It's very chill, there are no deadlines and you can not lose, just slowly do whatever you want to.

>My grandfather died and I inherited his farm.
>However it's in a very remote place.
oh boy, another skinwalker story awaits us
can't wait

>chill
out

Farm, idiot.
Sell fucking organic veggies, milk/wool or grow cannabis.

Start farming

Import some syrian waifu

I was thinking of making honey, scamming tourists with organic wine/milk or farming bitcoin. Cannabis is very illegal here, bymut if they ever legalize it I'm gonna be the first to jump on the wagon.
I've actually thought about that idk how feasable that'd be or how much I'd want that

Attached: airfiber5-gallery-pole-installation-2.jpg (476x500, 59K)