what's there to prove you're correct
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dry_water

know what is wet? ur mum's pussy when im doing her
GOT HIM

Attached: 9d7.png (545x705, 303K)

jew

Flat Earther Detected.

easy

Attached: bernard-dehydrated-water.jpg (404x490, 52K)

I hate this meme. Yes, sure, technically on a physical level it is considered dry via the connotation. Yes, that means it is objectively dry. But on a practical level, nobody would ever call water wet unless they were trying to incite an argument, as on the macro scale water is very clearly exhibiting properties of other wet things - like having water on it and getting things wet! It's obtuse and unintuitive to call it dry unless you're discussing the technical properties of the matter itself, which 99% of the time is not needed.

both cold and hot clima -> create water.
prove me wrong.
but disprove balloons and humidity first.
-------------
wet mean's water is liquid state, so your 50% wrong, altought i got your point : you mean : the real or first state of water is ice, cause it's required hot temperature to change (a secondary) as the sun.. for exemple.

thanks doc

This is a tribology topic regarding fluid polarity, surface energy and surface tension in relation to similar properties of a solid surface, i.e. "wetting".

See I don't know what that means

All I'm saying is

objectively -> yes, dry, denotatively (I mistakenly said connotatively in my first post)

practically -> no, nobody except physicists or people who thought it was a cool fact would call it dry

I think it's reasonable

Well okay, if you apply water on a surface of a diamond, on a teflon coating or on the back of a fucking duck, you will find out that water is not wet.

more important then clima, is to know this planet and it's relation.
if you look to wat this planet is puting out -> just flowers and spiky grass, you will notice it's colors are equal of the sky but a relation of dimention to quantity.
the strongest and bigest color above is yellow and all the flowers have it as polen.
also important to see how this planet promotes balls as tasty and good but skinny things it puts them extreme skinny and spiky and poisonous and a relation of hate bitwin both.
also this planet show aging and desie of human body, but also bodys opose to humans.
id say this planet is of a obese men, a old prostitute, a deluded child and of some robot or alien that just oposes to human living.
it's all around us, its manipulative inteligence as creation and management.

oh shi-

Attached: 1540086742804.jpg (530x440, 35K)

wow

Water-repellent surfaces don't get wet, not the water. That's a dumb example imo, and if that's all the science is about then that's retarded too. I get that it's saying "look, it's not universal, blah blah properties are blah blah therefore using denotation and logic water is not wet" and that it's 100% true, but you have to remember that that's also retarded Jesus Christ who would even argue that that means water isn't wet

stop I'm gonna OD doc

society and technology didn't change this planet, it helped it on it's mission into indoctrinate and conditioning humans as some sort of slaves and guests of a merriage bitwin a God and it's wife.
wish makes no sense at all, being the many we are in a party of 2.
but that's wy society is wat it is, the 1% geting it all.

who created this planet is a fucking loser.

>Water-repellent surfaces don't get wet, not the water.
Nonono, wetting is about interaction of substances. It's not anything static either but totally dependent on conditions like temp and pressure as well. Come on.

It sounds like a lot of technical talk that ignores why we even call things wet. So, again,

technically -> yes
practically -> no

youtu.be/mV-CmdVU8HU

Attached: Undermybed.jpg (720x739, 59K)

Nononononononono, the findings were ofc at first practical, leading to theories which further on turned out to be solid. These things don't happen without testing irl.