OH NONONONONO

OH NONONONONO
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

theverge.com/2018/12/27/18157565/apple-expensive-iphone-x-models-assembly-india-tariffs

Attached: Screenshot_2018-12-27-11-34-59(1).jpg (720x840, 160K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thelastpsychiatrist.com/2008/09/we_are_all_mercantilists_now.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

DESIGNATED

xD its fun because india shit on street amirite epic meems

>Apple shills make daily threads about how Android is for indians who shit on the street
>actual news come out about Apple is literally moving production to India
>REEE DOESN'T COUNT
Reminder to report Apple advertisers.

SEETHING

Attached: 1528543468606.jpg (320x320, 28K)

Typical aple used response
>Paieet uses cheap chinkdroid because poor
>Hahaha android is street shitter
>Aple products are literally produced on a table made out of poo
>le ironic snarky eksdee
Kill yourself tim cuck fetishizing gaylord and enjoy inhaling pajeet's shit particles.

t. Mad pajeet

The world really is running out of places where people are cheaper than robots. What's next after India wages are pushed up? Somalia?

I summon Sataniaposter

actually, YES! hahhahaha
they don't clean up after themselves they just doodoo anywhere like animals.

iPOOJETS BTFO

Attached: 1060c51b54bfc2f8ba97d1bc769b1a18f5646938945d7478c5b00527e031e234.jpg (858x721, 130K)

Dumb ass here.

Does India has worse manufacturers? Or what's the problem here?

Attached: iraj.png (171x295, 12K)

iToddlers BTFO
Their phones have been reduced entirely into POO

Attached: image.jpg (1200x753, 619K)

Much greater chance of poo on the chipsets. Models built with poo inside are more likely to explode than ever before.

based and redpilled

There's a significantly high chance iPhones will now be contaminated by feces which would lead to E. coli outbreaks here in the states given how much our burgers like spending tons of money on flashy shiny things.

Doesn't bother me who makes 'em, they're shit either way.

>hi Apple support? It looks like there’s little brown flecks of something, kind of like poo, under my screen.

Is there any record of this happening on other stuff made in Inda?

Am I just getting memed?

Attached: 1464635200996.png (338x365, 173K)

But now they'll LITERALLY be shit.

Chinese people shit on the streets as well, user

>get iPhone
>smells like shit
>works like shit
they've been manufacturing in India since 2007, OP

What are you guys even laughing about?

Good, don't want those commie fags touching my freedom products.

Attached: 20180324_151238.png (481x658, 265K)

Not sure this is good news for iToddlers. Xiaomi makes some models in both India and China and the Chinese version is generally higher quality.

True but they're willing to at least wash their hands afterwards. Indians literally scoop out turds excrement out of their bums with their bare hands and don't even bother washing afterwards for "cultural" reasons, whatever that means.

Why do you think people avoid indian restaurants so much? That curry that gave you the runs for a week probably had fecal matter in it.

Attached: curry-house-chef-prepared-food-after-wiping-his-bottom-with-26913962.png (500x610, 160K)

based

Will they be assembling the Shattle Crapbook there too?

lol never buying an iPhone again

I told you all.

Attached: Apple.png (768x768, 19K)

Will the factory have suicide prevention nets?

>by Emily Chan
>Chan

did Jow Forums write this article and submit it to DailyMail?

based

cringe

You can't sell products in India that are not (partially) made in India.

People go apeshit about Trump's "trade war" and forget his minor tariffs are nothing compared to the protectionist policies other countries have.

They're not gonna be selling Indian iPhones in America, they'll be selling them in India.

Attached: 1297637720333.jpg (194x260, 9K)

Full automation.

This. Apple has a lot to gain from the Indian market, which has been contaminated in the past from third-party import schemes, etc.

>haha india shit
>haha india apple
>haha guys le apple btfo look i watch mainstream anime am i cool and cultured yet? haha will you accept me yet?

Why do I come here?

Attached: 1545842160636.jpg (250x241, 25K)

it's not funny because now you will probably contract cholera and other nasty shit related diseases unless the factory workers wash their hands

asian factory workers have spotless clean hands

based and infraredpilled
acidic and ultravioletpilled

The free trade pendulum was pushed too far, it will now swing back hard.
India won't be another China, the term 'free trade' has become toxic and people want nothing to do with it. Trump is just the first symptom, there will be more where he came from.

Picture very much related.

Attached: inequality.png (687x332, 153K)

buttblasted apple fags must go and stay go

>iPhone X
>in 2019
Yes, premium models from two generations ago.

>mad apple shill

Stay mad crapple

Foxxcon already has factories there and are moving american iphone production there to avoid tariffs

It's almost as if tariffs work

cry more goo goo

Attached: 1545275023361.gif (500x281, 1.6M)

Actually it's to do with build quality. Chinese only jew when it's profitable to do so. Indians are incapable of reproducing a simple design to any degree of reproduction and then blame the designers who have no issues in other nations.

based

>Why do I come here?
Because Apple pays you to. Funny how this "ugh guys, the indian poo meme is like cringe" rant only showed up now. Where were you and your adult sense of humor during the daily "Andreets BTFO" threads?

You faggot. You literal piece of shit retard. How fucking dare you reply to me, you absolute subhuman gorilla cumstain. How fucking dare you even CONSIDER it being a good IDEA to click on my number and type that shit out.
I fucking hate you. I despise the pure idea of you existing, living and breathing the same air as I.
The thought of you and I ever exchanging some form of energy makes me gag.
Autism energy.
I genuinely can't believe such an inbred moron survived long enough to have the minimum requirements of typing out such a horrendous post thinking it is original and worthwhile.
How the fuck did you not die as an infant from being too much of a retard to find a tit to suck on?
I gut you should you EVER dare to talk to me again.
Nigger.

Attached: sadman.png (634x636, 13K)

Imagine buying the latest iPhone for $1500 and it smells like poo because some street shitter assembled it.

>asian factory workers have spotless clean hands
have you ever even watched serpentza dude

>anime
opinion discarded, come back when you start thinking for yourself

Attached: 1531777313533.png (470x469, 489K)

Not really they are only assembling Chinese manufactured parts.

>t. itoddler

You're being memed. As far as the electronics go at least. They do shit in the street though. And china has better QC

POO IN LOO

imagine licking the sweat of her thighs and between her boobs, haha

>china has better QC
You know it's over when you hear this.

Did you actually expected more from Jow Forums ? 90% of anons here are underage rednecks, the rest neuroatypical NEETs who blame foreigners for not being able to pass a whiteboard interview test...

Actually this is baaed because i want to see China fail

>he thinks it's a meme

Attached: yodawgtheoriginal.jpg (479x422, 22K)

>premium

Never been more relevant.

Attached: steve jobs shitting in apple fans mouth.png (594x648, 152K)

based and bombayed

#based and #redpilled

>they do shit in the street though
Spent 24 years there. Never seen it happen once. Might be the case in really poor as fuck slums, not in cities.

Sri sir pls delet this post my laboural income needfuly depends on people not moking products made in India sir

you are as slave without free will. now go ahead and spam orange man bad everywhere

based sataniaposter

>this user gets it
Libtards reee'ing about Trump don't understand that Trump is an effect, not a cause. Free trade has been an unmitigated economic and environmental disaster, and is going down hard in the next decade.

> thelastpsychiatrist.com/2008/09/we_are_all_mercantilists_now.html

Based sataniaposter.

The thick crust of poo outside will break anyone attempting suicides fall.

They already set up the production facility.

Attached: 1545253255417 - Copy.jpg (1920x1280, 858K)

>pic related

Attached: Crazy_Hakim's_Discount_Fertilizer.jpg (645x416, 73K)

I can see the new ads now:

We've been there and brought you back only the best.

Every new iPhone comes with a tiny amount of orange Indian poo wedged inbetween the bezel of the amazing all aluminum and glass enclosure.
Apple iPoo is fair trade and is made from genuine toiletless Indians.

that's a stupid graph and anyone who took stat101 would tell you

So it begins. Manufacturing will slowly start moving out of China and into India. Superpower by 2030.

Can you imagine how much worse the conditions are going to get in India because of this. Now obviously things are already bad as it is, but I can only imagine it getting worse. All this mass consumption will bankrupt nations one by one.

mmhmmm...based!

how will they EVER recover?

basado y rojoempastillado

DESIGNATED

LITERALLY

Attached: 1529229184086.jpg (578x712, 164K)

how will ipajeets ever recover?

CRAPPLETARDS BTFO

Attached: Yikes.jpg (1263x1920, 646K)

What makes all those third-world (India-China) so special for Apple put factories here?
Meanwhile other tech companies are moving all manufacturing to United States

"Hello Apple support? Yes, why does my new iPhone smell of poo?"

Attached: index.jpg (264x191, 9K)

paieet pls

>pay out of the ass for a "premium" iphone
>get it bent
>software glitches and vulnerabilities up the wazoo
>can't even play a god damned simple webm without jumping through multiple hoops
>get e. coli infection that almost kills you
>"t-t-tthanks apple, at least my friends won't realize I'm paddling up shits creak with multiple maxed out credit cards and a lifetime of student debt, r-rright?"

Attached: 1501764121976.jpg (640x640, 29K)

i doubt that is true unless this image was made after Steve Jobs' death.

based

POO

based

Google curry feces UK

POO IN LOOS ARE ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING

ENJOY YOUR iPOOs, MACFAGS

gibe satanichia

Attached: giv.png (778x512, 45K)

simply based