Firefox is dead browser walking

Firefox is dead browser walking.
No one cares to test their shit in Firefox anymore, even big companies.
Example Github, look at the unaligned text in indicators and tooltips.
Issues are going to pile up until Firefox becomes unusable.
Switch to Chromium before it becomes to late.

Attached: 2018-12-27-193841_1011x889_scrot.png (1011x889, 133K)

Great, worked awesome the last time one browser had monopolistic control on the internet.

Works on my machine, therefore PEBKAC, therefore OP is a faggot.

Attached: Captura el 2018-12-27 a las 20.09.07-fullpage.png (1906x2958, 435K)

I will not use a browser made by Google.
Not now, not ever.
Until something comes along that offers better fine-grained control over my security and privacy, I will continue to use Firefox or a fork thereof.
If the web ever actually becomes unusable with Firefox, then I will stop using the web.
I don't know where all this Firefox FUD on Jow Forums is coming from lately, but all the perpetrators of it are idiots or CIA niggers.
Those who would give up security and privacy for speed and functionality deserve neither.
Fuck off with these threads.

works fine here. fuck off.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-12-27 facebook react.png (1428x773, 91K)

ITT OP demonstrates that if you install all the meme everything-blocking extensions, it makes some sites not work or look ugly, and then blames it on his browser.

ungoogled chromium friend

>spend entire day compiling it
>perform brain surgery to use addons
>still fucking Chromium at the end of the day
No thanks.

>all computers have the same hardware and software combination, therefore if it doesn't work on your machine it's your own fault
this attitude fucking enrages me

>if it doesn't work on your machine it's your own fault
This is generally the case 99% of the time in my experience, I don't know why you're so angry. Idiots shouldn't use computers. Idiot.

>I don't know where all this Firefox FUD on Jow Forums is coming from lately, but all the perpetrators of it are idiots or CIA niggers.
This

>I don't know where all this Firefox FUD on Jow Forums is coming from lately
> Jow Forums - bait
this board is like 80% tired memes and uninspired shitposting, firefox memeing was bound to make the rounds eventually

This. What id happening with Jow Forums lately? Massive apple, google (chrome) and other properietary software shills going strong. Is this a new generation of bluepilled underage newfags?

Yeah, pretty much.

Hopefully not. I've only been here for about 7 months (came here seeking refuge from /mu/) but it seems alright, sans the google and microshit shills.

people waking up, realizing that open source is shit

this

open source, so like chromium ?

>Even big companies
LMAO I have worked for a fortune 100 until recently and our internal browser was IE 13, with the alternative being some 3 year old Chrome version.
Big companies don't give a single shit if something works better or worse, all they want is a thing that was able to work at a specific point in time and then try to freeze everything around it to save costs

Even Brave did the right thing and fully embraced Chromium.
>If the web ever actually becomes unusable with Firefox, then I will stop using the web.
Hahahah yeah right.

>IE 13

>Chromium
no thanks, firefox rules

no one cares about your opinion

Isn't mozilla too busy trying to make their shitty language rust happen as well as make sure your browser doesn't misgender you to have time to make a decent browser?

>no one
Millions of users who dumped Firefox like a piece of rotten meat would like to disagree. It's dead, just accept it already.

>in my experience
what kind of experience allows you to determine the percentage of problems you're not experiencing that are caused by the user? proctonumerology?

lmao

Attached: 1541375485669.png (1015x104, 14K)

>be stupid normie
>buy phone
>use chrome/safari because it's there
>buy computer
>download chrome because it's same thing as on phone and everyone knows not to use internet explorer/edge, they're insecure!
>well i don't wanna be insecure! everybody knows chrome, it must be good right
>wow google is everywhere look at all this cool google stuff, surely they're not evil conquerors
>so convenient!
>ugh why would anyone use firefox when chrome is so great

>be OP on taiwanese silk trading forum
>HAHA LOOK AT THESE BROWSER USAGE STATISTICS FURRYFOXFAGS BTFO

Attached: 1525342341163.jpg (773x484, 160K)

i don't get it

There is nothing wrong with Chrome or the Google ecosystem and the integration is great. Way better than what MS is trying to do with Onedrive, but that's more of an issue that nobody uses the fucking Document folder and they just make C:/work, because that's how it always have been done on Windows and that habbit won't break. Also Onedrive synch is fucking garbage and a pain to set up selectively.

Do you really think I'm talking about or give a shit how "convenient" it is?

caring about JewBook...

Based.

Attached: 1496173363475.png (356x374, 243K)

You don't have to, individuals aren't relevant. Google is still carried by it's pro-consumer brand from late 00s, while Firefox is used by germans and neckbeards.

whopsie, meant , but it's the same guy so here's 2 extra (you)s

This is what happens when we allow gamers and windows users on Jow Forums.

Underrated post. Fuck Goolag shills and their nigger-tier browser.

Just use qutebrowser.

Based.

Literally this

Yeah.
And now they basically rule the fucking internet.
Tracking and logging every single thing you do wherever you go, online and off...
Collecting your data and analyzing it, all for the purpose of serving you better targeted fucking advertisements...
Are you glad of that?
Is that worth a (debatably) slightly faster browsing experience?
Is that what you're willing to sacrifice for your bloody 'convenience'?

This

I like chrome just fine as a browser but the thing is such a fucking resource hog its retarded.
>be me
>have 2 monitors
>like to watch Netflix on one while working/playing a game in other
>always makes other programs stutter
>must be a problem with Netflix
>download firefox
>play Netflix there instead
>problem magically solved
Once Google can make their browser functional on a basic level I'll agree with OP to some degree, but until then....

Very nice

Works on my machine, enjoy your normie spyware browser.

Attached: 52040715_p0.png (1602x1956, 3.21M)

Nice source on that number retard

>be me
>have 2 monitors
>like to watch Netflix on one while working/playing a game in other
>always makes other programs stutter
>must be a problem with Netflix
>download firefox
>play Netflix there instead
>Videos now on low quality
>at least programs doesn't stutter anymore

>Videos now on low quality
doubt